Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Yes, the anniversary started.
But OMG. Such a filler episode.
Looks like the actual stuff will happen next week.
*sigh*
- - - - -
Today's song is dedicated to -Pooji- who I miss a lot in the forum.
She is like Superwoman I tells ya. :)

Hum hain iss pal yahan,
Jaane ho kal kahan
Hum miley na miley,
Hum rahey na rahey
Rahegi sadaa yahan,
Pyar ki ye dastan
Sunenge sadaa jise,
Yeh Zameen asmaan

- - - - -
The episode starts with Mr. and Mrs. Viren Sood talking (the YT vid cut off the first few seconds), and Viren says that there's a lot of people who are always there to help Nivi. Viren softly complains that he has a lot of competition.
But Nivi says that the most trusting thing is that Viren is always there for her, and nothing can break that. Viren says that there's a slight problem - whenever he's near her, he forgets things and holds up the car keys. Nivi smiles, and Viren tells her to get dressed. (fluffy NivRen moment.. *sigh*)

In SidYa's room, Divya is sitting angrily on her bed when Sid comes inside. Hearing him, she starts unpacking her clothes and Sid starts making conversation. Divya isn't being swayed, and tells Sid that she spent the entire time thinking that Sid would actually come. But nothing - Sid didn't even call her! And now she's here, but she feels like she has no shame, because her husband doesn't need her.
Sid tries manaoifying her, but it doesn't seem to work. Divya asks again what the problem is, and Sid still can't tell her. (I'm sorry, but W*H have they done to Divya's personality?) Just then Nandu comes in with coffee, and Sid tells Divya to get dressed. He leaves, and Divya is part angry, part sad.

As Sid is walking to the stairs, he bumps into Viren. After a few seconds, Viren asks if Sid needed something from him, or Nivi.. it looked as if Sid was walking to Viren's room. Sid says no, he was just going downstairs.
After another few seconds of silence, Viren asks Sid if everything's alright. Sid says everything's fine, he just hopes for DS & Yashodhara Maa's happiness, and for the night to be excellent.
Viren smirks, and says that tonight will be one no one will forget, and a night even the Sood family hasn't seen. Sid just wants the night to go well, and Viren says not to worry... it's Viren Sood's promise.

In DS&YM's room, Super Vandana is helping YM get dressed. YM complains that DS didn't stop any of this - does it look right for two oldies to be celebrating their anniversary? (I found YM so cute during this scene.. ahem, only this scene!) DS comes along, looking regal in a white sherwani.
SV leaves them alone for a bit, and DS gives YM a present - it's a jewellery set. YM is surprised, and DS says that being with her for 50yrs - he at least knows her tastes. YM exclaims that 50yrs is a long time, so much has happened since then. DS agrees, but says that they should leave their anger behind them. YM says she'll support her husband till her last breath. (awwww. Buddha-buddhi romancing. Hehehe.)

Back in NivRen's room, Nivi is trying to decide on an outfit (and YAY, she's choosing b/w blue and purple), and wishes Viren were there to help her decide (arrey wah, ab to pyaar ho gaya :D). She turns and sees Divya standing in the doorway (I would love for Divya to have been the stalker, along with Chanchal.. would have made for some great s/l).
Nivi excitedly hugs Divya and asks questions about the wedding. Divya answers glumly, and then Nivi asks Divya for her help. Divya sarvastically asks when Nivi started needing her help. Nivi innocently replies, "Since childhood". Nivi confesses that since Viren isn't here, Divya needs to help her.
Divya retorts that since when does Nivi have a dearth of helpers? Everyone always helps Nivi. (And so begins her rant) Divya wonders why everyone loves Nivi so much.. why Nivi is given so much affection. Divya is smart, beautiful, knows how to mingle, and yet it is Nivi who is given the attention.
Nivi asks what the problem is, because she can't understand what Divya is saying. Divya retorts that Nivi won't understand because she isn't in Divya's position. Nivi asks if she can help in any way, but Divya declines, saying that whatever needs to be done, Divya will do it herself.

(SIDENOTE: Ahhhhh, I just finished the update, and I lost half of it. Sorry guys, it's not going to be as detailed anymore. Blah!!)

Viren is shown walking out of an old house carrying a bag. As he reaches his car, he thinks: "Siddharth, today no one will be able to prevent you from becoming the wrongdoer." He checks the bag, and puts it in the trunk. He drives off. (It's night now, btw.)

Back at the mansion, SV is checking on things, as the guests have started arriving. She tells Nandu when to throw the flowers, and Nandu asks if he can do it when YM&DS walk downstairs. Vandana laughs and says he's not to do it until they wear the varmalas, otherwise YM will run back upstairs.
Just then the couple of the moment walk downstairs, and everyone goes to greet them. SV wonders where the varmalas are, and seeing Nivi, she asks if Viren is back. Nivi says no, and offers to go check. SV agrees.

Walking outside, Nivi sees Viren pull up into the driveway. Viren is half-shocked seeing Nivi and quickly gets out of the car. Nivi smiles, and walks up to him. Viren asks if everything's alright, have the guests not come yet. Nivi says everyone's here, but they need the varmalas now.
Viren says that Nivi should go inside, and he'll bring it in. Nivi says she'll do it as Viren needs to get dressed, but Viren tells Nivi to go.
Seeing her going, Viren goes to the trunk and takes out the varmalas, and picks up the bag. It drops, just as Nivi comes back. She doesn't see the bag, and asks Viren if she can take it (Viren quickly kicks the bag under the car). Viren tells her to put out his clothes in their room - that way it saves time. Nivi agrees, and leaves.
Viren quickly reaches for the bag, and puts it back in the trunk, and walks to the house with the varmalas.

Back inside, Her Highness and the Joker get their blessings from their parents. Everyone talks as NivRen make their way downstairs. Viren watches his grandparents (scary b/g music), and Nivi gestures for him to go. They go downstairs, and get their blessings from the couple of the moment. (I was surprised, YM smiled as Nivi touched her feet!)
DS says that he was waiting for NivRen to come, and then makes a speech. DS basically thanks everyone for coming, and says that everyone coming increases the respect in the room. He asks everyone to thank the youngsters for making the night so beautiful, and says that hopefully one day, they'll be celebrating the next generation's 50th wedding anniversary.
He stops talking, and in that moment Yash, Naintara and Keshav come inside. Nivi sees them and excitedly hurries towards them. She asks why they were late, and Yash explains that he only just finished college. She turns to NT, who says Nivi is looking so beautiful. Nivi turns to Keshav, and says she was waiting for her father. Nivi takes them towards everyone, and HH informs YM of NT's arrival.
DS is happy to see them, and NT says that if DS extended his hand, then of course NT had to accept. Keshav gets his blessings from DS, and then NT congratulates YM on her anniversary. Without smiling, YM accepts. (There is so much tension b/w YM & NT.. but it's so obvious NT will come out the true winner.)

Moving on, Hemalata, Pratap and Divya are talking. Hemalata tells Divya to smile, and that it's a good thing that Divya's back. As the older DIL, it's Divya's duty to mingle among the guests, and show herself. Pratap smiles, and says that DS' speech was very well made - this is a true family.
Just then Nivi sees them, and makes her way towards them. Hemalata and Divya darken, and Nivi says it's a great thing for Pratap & Hemalata to come. Pratap says that they're related twice, so of course they had to come. (Explain that one to me.. unless they're referring to Nivi also being their daughter?)
Hemalata starts indirectly berating Nivi, and Nivi simply replies that she only did everything because Divya wasn't there. If Divya had been there, Nivi wouldn't have had to worry. Divya smiles slightly. (Arghh Divya, your sister does so much for you, and still you have issues?)

Viren sees his wifey talking, and turns to walk out. But someone stops him... it's Sid. There's a glaring contest going on, and the episode ends on Viren.
- - - - -
*sigh*
Filler episode. Sleep was much more important. LOL.

<3 Sabs.

Edited by -saBii- - 04 February 2011 at 3:33pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1saggi80anupamgalpha12Sanskareravneetgillnpattardeemia1himani88bcclarchie76cloudzasiaheartbeautifulbcdent4uharish_kenwassup28rgattuhananekhushali500divra4PriyaThakur*summy*-Preetz-naj7SpottamushiFaizuuNivRensamirah23mushkan_2003-Afreen-edwardcullen19SanaJasmineRajiniliciousP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4th Feburary WU - The Anniversary Begins. *sigh*" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChiggyWiggy

Groupbie

ChiggyWiggy

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -saBii-

<div align="center">Yes.
I hope you read the title.

I'm just posting this so I don't forget.
LMAO.

See you all soon. :)
</div>

????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

npattarviren347

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Updated. <3

Spot

Goldie

Spot

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
thank you! Viren now knows that Sid is suspicious of him and is about to do something reckless - waiting til next week..

-ChanChan-

-ChanChan-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
aaah sabi Hug
Hugs

Awww so sweet
dude the song reminds me of *tut tut* my fav couple PHHeart
thanks u so much for dedicating the song
Hug
me super woman nah sanju knows how me is lazy lazy lazy ROFL
me is here at the forum but  being Invisible nowadays here...LOL
Beautiful update Hug
Love Ya ,! & miss u too & ofcourse sanju(bhangra) too

Edited by -Pooji- - 04 February 2011 at 9:32pm

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
thanks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.