Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [4/2 - Epi 72 ] (Page 9)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17channi_starlove_kukiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
@kavyasam , glitter n kuki.....
Thnx guyssss.... Smile yaa actually m in hurry always so write short takes... Wink

@eshu hey i cnt c wat u posted from fne ..so wenevr il cum frm lappy il c it..ok... N hey me too frm commerce background.. Smile

Hey all of u may i knw ur real names ..
Eshu - nisha
Kavyasam -??
Glitter -??
Kuki -??
Shibz - nimisha
Anjali - anjali mistry
pranii - pranita
Tanu - tanishq...
miss pakiee -??
Yaar jiske aage ? Mark hai plzz tell ur names ... Smile

Edited by shiviloveskmh - 04 February 2011 at 8:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishchanni_starlove_kukiglitter567Anjalii...xXxshibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Hey all lovely take by everyone.@nisha plz dont go naa n continue to write for kmh if u can.i will really miss u a lot.i can never forget when i was very sad n then i started to read rka n i saw ur post which was ur 2nd post on i-f in which u described kmh1 n kmh2.it made me so so happy.it was d tym when we were facing negative reviews abt kmh2 frm everyone.u appeared to me as god sent us angel to help.nisha when a person goes far frm us then we feel what is her importance n m feeling we r going to miss u very much.i myself did not know u matters for me in such a extent.plz try to adjust this lounge n kmh in ur schedule.we need u n our kmh also.plz dont think i m forcing u but i think i can say u this.cannot write on this more as it is reminding me our every convo splly on the lecturer one n making me feel seperation should not b happen.nisha u r really a sweet gal.abt the epi i superluved it but will giv proper take later.we hav 2 days now.but y anyone did not notice the bg in d scene when arjuhi were sharing their chilhood memories sitting on d bed.it is one of d most finest tune of kmh1 n according to me it was used first tym in kmh2.when i was hearing this bg i was thinking kavya di shibz aksh kuki nisha n all will discuss this bg but none talked abt that bg.if i m only one to take notice of that?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishlove_kukiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiviloveskmh

@kavyasam , glitter n kuki.....
Thnx guyssss.... Smile yaa actually m in hurry always so write short takes... Wink

@eshu hey i cnt c wat u posted from fne ..so wenevr il cum frm lappy il c it..ok... N hey me too frm commerce background.. Smile

Hey all of u may i knw ur real names ..
Eshu - nisha
Kavyasam -??
Glitter -??
Kuki -??
Shibz - nimisha
Anjali - anjali mistry
pranii - pranita
Tanu - tanishq...
miss pakiee -??
Yaar jiske aage ? Mark hai plzz tell ur names ... Smile

Hello @shivi: Kuki = Kruti Patel Smile
Btw.. wht's ur real name??

shiviloveskmhDu_Nishaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
The first bit for Mansi on her pm to me:

love_kukiAnchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

y anyone did not notice the bg in d scene when arjuhi were sharing their chilhood memories sitting on d bed.it is one of d most finest tune of kmh1 n according to me it was used first tym in kmh2.when i was hearing this bg i was thinking kavya di shibz aksh kuki nisha n all will discuss this bg but none talked abt that bg.if i m only one to take notice of that?

Hey tanu!! I too love the KMH1 tune played during the childhood discussion scene.. it indeed is one of the best bg tunes & I love it!! but the scene was sooo lovely and cute that the tune didn't catch my attention this time!!  The tune that caught my attention was the devdas tune, the one during memory burning and Arohi's revelation of her feelings.. It was pretty dramatic and I'm not sure if anybody liked it or not but I actually liked it bcoz the tune in itself said a lot.. it was like the tune was making Arjun realize how Arohi felt and on the other hand it was dramatically putting into action how the thought of another woman in Arjun's life has axed Arohi's heart and the tune created an atmosphere of gloom where Arohi at last revealed her buried love for Arjun to him!! Some ppl might be thinking why KMH tune wasn't used here.. but to be very honest KMH tunes are all love filled and the scene was so dramatic that using those tunes might not have made sense!! I don't know if I made sense with all that blabbering!!

Edited by love_kuki - 04 February 2011 at 9:03pm

tanu111aaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
From tanishq to me:
''plz dont go naa n continue to write for kmh if u can.i will really miss u a lot.i can never forget when i was very sad n then i started to read rka n i saw ur post which was ur 2nd post on i-f in which u described kmh1 n kmh2.it made me so so happy.it was d tym when we were facing negative reviews abt kmh2 frm everyone.u appeared to me as god sent us angel to help.nisha when a person goes far frm us then we feel what is her importance n m feeling we r going to miss u very much.i myself did not know u matters for me in such a extent.plz try to adjust this lounge n kmh in ur schedule.we need u n our kmh also.plz dont think i m forcing u but i think i can say u this.cannot write on this more as it is reminding me our every convo splly on the lecturer one n making me feel seperation should not b happen.nisha u r really a sweet gal.''

Hey tanuHugHug, I did not write this on jpeg version, thinking you are using mobile device. Yeah my first post was for Geet forum,I was the only one who thought the show has to endROFL Then coincidentally happens to see that RKA post not knowing what was thatSmile and I still love KMH1 like I described that time,it still needs StarStarStarStarStar It is definitely a classic for meStarStarStarStarStar 

Like I was telling others I will pop whenever I can but yaar it will be difficult for me to keep pace with it, I watched KMH and write on IF in lappy yaar,I might type my take on word document if I am watching or have time to write and whenever I dropped in I will paste them.

KMH will still remain the show I will like to watch sweets and you are really as you described yourself tanu - sensitive and nice girl - still tanu this sensitiveness in you draws anyone to you as you are really clean hearted,and innocent in a way. We all love you here and I remembered I started giving my take in RKA on your request.I actually did it with the same love I had for my friends. Please don't be sad sweets, I know Shaan had the same style of writing like me and she is also not writing but still dear like I was telling our mates that whenever I can, I will for sure.

About the lecturerLOL that was a good one from youWink 

Hug again to you tanu and take care sweets

By the way I like the tune today as it was just like KMH1 from the piano tune of ek pal ke zindagi to the devdas tuneSmile they are improving in the bg I guessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
And the annoucement from my side has not ended, I am going to hurt the closest cousin of mine but I am also unable to go against it - I am going to miss my closest cousin wedding Cry the one we were all waiting and now when it has come - I am bounded to other priorities, how I wished we all remained kids and played long hours without having tension of any responsibility - just play and have funSmile but we all grew up in different fields, in different places and different commitments....
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gonna comment on the takes in the weekend.it is 4.20 am here and guessed I need to sleep nowLOL

Edited by Eshu11 - 04 February 2011 at 9:17pm

love_kukiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top