Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved it..... But wat went wrong nd jst 10 days nd he is getting married.... Continue soon.
mitzi11 thumbnail
beautiful concept pls
add me pm list pls
cont soonnnnnnnnnn
komlika thumbnail
nice concept.........do PM me 😊
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW
Congrats on ur new FF
Awesomeee concept
love it
Plzz do pm me..hehe
Thank ya
Continue soon plz

kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept, can u add me in pm list
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

HEY NICE THAT YOU START ANOTHER FF.. PM ME TO. AND NOW DONT BE LAZY TO UPDATE THIS .................... WE WANT A DAILY UPDATES FROM OUR WRITER. 😉SO DO THAT ..........

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice concept.... pls continue soon
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG....interesting...hell ya...please add me to your PM list if you have one...
Seriously yaar this is so interesting. This Maan and Geet love betrayal thing going on and this Sam and Maan chakkar...please continue soon😃
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept.........sounds interesting
m sure it would be wonderful as other 3 ff!!!
Con soon..........
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Character sketch:

Geet Handa :smart, rich, earned everything by herself,  hard working, stubborn, hates rich spoiled people (men) and liars, lives in US, wedding planer,she only trusts herself, has a dark past,  her only family is Muskaan, self-confident, has a very good heart

More about Geet's past, present and her future will be told later

Maan Singh Khuranaa: rich, handsome, spoiled, romantic, loves his family a lot, is engaged to Sameera Khanaa, lives in US, but spends also time in India with his family, and the most important thing to know about him is that he's madly in love with Geet Handa, changed a lot because of her, possessive (over possessive about Geet), protective, becomes responsible for her, has a great bonding with Muskaan

Mor about his love for Geet will be told later

Muskaan: 2 years old, sweet, cute, Geets world, whose child she is

More about the bonding between her and Geet will be told later…

Anrurag and Prerna Khuranaa: Maans dad and mom, reputation oriented people, traditional, rich, business tycoons

More about their conventional thinking will be told later…

Dadi: a sweet old lady, has a very good heat, she loves Maan a lot, doesn't want Maan to get married to Sameera...she's looking for the right for her grandson...

More about her bahu hunting will be told later...

Sameera: rich, spoiled, thinks only about herself

More about her egoism will be told later

More characters later...

Part 1

Present

Maan was dumbstruck...what was his Mishti doing here...maybe she is here to stop this wedding...with support would it be easier for him to stop this stupid wedding with this Sameera...before I say something I want to talk with my Mishti...

Sameera: Maan we are so lucky...she came especially from US to India for our wedding...Have you ever been to wedding of hers...they are just perfect....thanks Geet...

Geet: its my pleasure madam...

Maan knew how professional his Geet is...and she is so stubborn...uff how much he struggled to make her confess...only he knew...but it was worth of it...he loves the most beautiful woman in this world...Geet was discussing with Sameera...Maan was just admiring her...but ignored him completely...

Then Sameera gets a call...

Sam: excuse me Geet...but its an important call...i'll be right back...

She left Maan and Geet behind...

Maan thanked for this opurtinity...even fate was on his side...

Maan: Geet I am so happy to see you...i knew you will understand me...and come back to me...

Geet: excuse Mr Khuranaa...what are you talking about...i don't understand...

Maan shocked and confused: you are here for me aren't you?

Geet: why should I be here for you...i don't even know you...

Maan now gets angry: Geet stop this nonsense...i know you are angry...but don't act this way with me...

Geet: again Mr. Khuranaa I don't know who you are...and pls stop talking like this to me...you are my client...so show professionalism...

Maan fumed with anger: what was wrong with her...he had a lot of questions...why did she agree to organuie

But before he could ask any further question Sam was back...

How could she act as if she doesn't know...was his love not strong enough for her...Maan couldn't bear it anymore...

Maan: Sam I have an important meeting...i'll leave for now...bye

He looked at Geet but she didn't bother to look at him...that frustrated him more and he left...he went to his outhouse... in his anger he punched the mirror...she screamed...he throw everything out of his room... then he sits on the bed and took her photo out...

Maan: kyun Mishti...why are you doing this to me? Main tumhari bina nahi repaungi...

Maan remembering their first meet....

Past

Maan was in Chicago for his friend Amrit's wedding...Maan never understood why everyone makes a big deal out of these weddings...but he know his wedding would be bigger affair...his parents are planning his wedding or better say a business deal between two industrialists since a long time...

But he didn't care...he never cared about anything...it was just important that he can enjoy his life fully...

Maan is on his way to meet Amrit...The house was very beautifully decorated...even finds it good.

While he was going upstairs his eyes caught the girl in a anarkali suit...she was arguing with someone...that was the first he has seen his Mishti...Maan was memorized...She talked with the man...her expressions changed every second...and the end she gave them man a cute little smile...

And this smile blew him away...

Maan took automatically steps towards her...but two stupid men with a cupboard were walking in front of him and he has to stop...after the men have passed...she was disappeared...but becomes upset...

His eyes are searching for her...he is restless...

But then he hears Amit calling him...

Amit: Maan thank god you are here...

Maan turns around to see his best friend standing there...he smiled at him and went to him...

Maan hugged him: so you dared it to do the big mistake called shaadi...

Amrit laughed: han she has enchanted me or should i say bewitched me...

Maan: you are happy?

Amrit: very happy...

Maan: oh my god i think you prepared a whole year for this wedding...i always thought you hate all this drama

Amrit: i do...i also thought we will just register our marriage and maybe a small reception...but everything went out of control...Priya engaged even a wedding planner for our wedding...and Maan I would have stopped it right away but after I saw her...i couldn't...Maan this wedding planner girl is too hot...and looking is not forbidden...

Maan: you'll never change will you?

Amrit: first you have to see her...and then you will understand...

Maan shook his head...and they went to Amrits room...

Next day wedding day

Maan looks dashing in a sherwani...He comes upstairs and sees the girl again...she was on the phone...and again they was she spoke on the phone and her expressions...Maan was lost in her...

He moves towards her...but again luck was not on his side...

Amrits darji: Maan beta...

Maan: darji...he bends down and takes his blessings...

Darji: how are you...and how is everyone at home...

Maan: they are fine...

He turns his head to look if she is still there...but she wasn't there enymore...

Maan: who is she...?

But darji was talking with him so he can't leave...

But he knows he will meet her again...

Present

Geets POV

Geet is sitting on the balcony of her hotel room with a cup coffee...

Geet: I don't know how I am going to handle this babji...pls give me the strength...but I have to do this...i am here to take revenge...and I have to do this...that's why I am here...that's why I am agreed to be the wedding planner...Tears were rolling down...

She wiped them away...why has she fallen in love with him...why can't she forget him....no this not about her...no she hate him now...there is no love...she is doing it for Muskaan...and she will be successful...whatever it cost...she is strong and independent... she is Geet Handa...

Now she has to do everything with care...

First step:

Ignore him...

Promo:

Past

The hot wedding planner...

Present

Maan: why is she ignoring me...