Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Actually we should b happy about it...PKEK show is few months old and Geet is 10 months old ...so if we compare that way Geet is consistently maintaining its standardπŸ‘πŸΌ...and last week was BDs spl week right ??🀣...

Anyways good two shows of Star one r in top 100πŸ‘πŸΌ...good for the channel😊

Jyoti one more thing is Geet has to compete with JDJ , DIDD , & now ZKJ & also YRKKH  . As far as PKEK  goes it has very less competition . In that sense i feel proud to be Maaneetian . πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
geet261 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanx for the post ....  good for the channel ... congrats to entire geet's team
mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx ..........
but Geet must b stay top 1
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: manesha76

Jyoti one more thing is Geet has to compete with JDJ , DIDD , & now ZKJ & also YRKKH  . As far as PKEK  goes it has very less competition . In that sense i feel proud to be Maaneetian . πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘

I second you... Both you and Jyoti put out very valid points... Me too proud of my show.. Proud to be a Maaneetians Clap
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Maaneet ki wedding mai AA ka CONπŸ€ͺ.......aur uski uppar BDs ka tdak.🀒..yeh tu hona he tha...i hope it gains its position πŸ˜”
MANEET_BABY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
YUPPIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well good hope cvz make story more interesting as its becoming dull hope it won't go again more down
Silentsoul thumbnail
Shinus you made my day happy with this news...mere check karne se phle news daal di.......FAST .vaise its highest on BD epiosdeπŸ˜†
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: shinus

This has to be becoz of other shows doin g very bad... But as u said its great to see that Geet is holding there even its 10 month old showπŸ˜ƒ

Actually jyoti and Shinus.....TAM has changed the criteria to rank the shows from this time........becausee from previous way its not possible to come to 100......
They were using ratio of absolute highest for day wrt to commutative avg TRP to arrange top 100....
BUt now they have used highest for that day.....Therefore Pavitra Rishta according previous system should beon 4.5 but absolute was 6.4.
Jyoti so PKYK highst was on thrusday with absolute TVR of .89 which was equivaletnt to .9
Geet was on.84 equivalent to .8

Therefore all sab shows are in TOP 100 because of their good high absolute  TVR for day......
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally it's in top 100! Hope it stays there too.

Thanks Shinus!