Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

JenniferWingetIntv // KaJenIntoxication&JW FC (Page 4)

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_44ever-Divz-anitamaliksoundsofcedar

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Thanks so much Divya, Anu and Sahar for this great interview!Hug

Loved all her answers   Day Dreaming 

Bless her. She is as cute as an angel <3

I can't stop watching the video Day Dreaming

Thanks a lot again Hug

Edited by sadyy-AR-Maneet - 04 February 2011 at 2:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_44ever-Divz-soundsofcedar

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gia.khan

LOOOK AT THAT :) 

HOW CAN YOU NOT PICK BANANAS!! W*HHHHHH JENNY -___________-
for god's sake, can you please stop?? you might just kill me...I can't control my laughter...OMG!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...please have some mercy on me!!LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_44everrahmona_pakswe-tehreem--Divz-anitamalikswashbucklingsoundsofcedar

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sary-

Questions - 

1. Do you believe in prayers or wishing? (Divya)
she believes in miracles...niceeeeeee...I do too sometimesSmile

2. If you were granted two wishes, what would you wish for? (Ankita)
awwwww cuteee...she really wants to visit the whole world and this is my wish too and lol loved how she was like the next wish would be to ask for five more wishesLOL

3. Its commonly said that in showbiz no one is a permanent friend or enemy. Being in the industry for so long do u think its true? (Sara)
she is so sweet...she was like you can't blame the industry...and that's true...it depends on you as well

4. Who are your closest friends in the tv industry? (Siddhika)
I think she is talking about "Tanisha" from KZK? I don't know who Shoba is confidently?Confused and Karan of courseDay Dreaming

5. Working on a daily soap, do you not get bored of working with the same people every day? And then when it's over, do you not miss those people? (Moni)
loved her answer...so true you don't just miss the actors but the whole team...

6. How would you describe your experience in DMG? (Dhara & Farzana)
awwww she is so grateful...entertaining, magical, happy, one I'd cherish for my lifetime...awwwwwww..even we'd cherish it forever princess

7. You've achieved so much fame and popularity in your career, but which one achievement has made you feel proudest of yourself? (Sanju)
loved loved loved her answer...she is so grateful to all her shows and characters...she is simply the best...and agree with her, rehearsals don't work, you have to feel the characters and emotions work betterBig smile
8. We know you are attached to your nephew so how did it feel being away from him when you were in Argentina recently? (Anita)
tortureeeeee!!! awwwwwww she loves her nephew so much...reminds me of her birthday interview when she said her nephew is the best thing that has happened in her life....Embarrassed...
her nephew..OMGOSH!!! he says that he has a girlfriend at play schoolROFL...I'll never forget his :helloooo, I'm fine"...so damn adorable man!!

9. What has been the toughest scene you've had to enact in your career? (Reema)
awwwwww the last scene of DMG when she had to sing...it was hard for us to watch too even though there was happiness as wellOuchSmile

10. Which would you say is your dream role from an already existing Bollywood movie? (Manpreet)
she really wants to play a character like of Rani's in black...hopefully, she gets a chance to do such kind of characterSmile

11. If you had to survive eating just one fruit, which one would it be - Banana or Watermelon? (Gia)
haha watermelons...gia ka dil toot gayaROFL but this would have been my choice as wellLOL
12. What's the secret behind your fitness? Are there any particular foods you avoid? (Mohini)
she is just too fit and fine and I agree we have to drink a lot of water...
13. Name one actor AND one actress from the TV industry who you think have the best body. (Sahar)
KaJen without a doubtEmbarrassed...Hotties in HeatBlushing..I'd go with my dear friendEmbarrassed

14. What inspired you to get that tatoo on your leg and why did you choose that particular design? (Samiyah)
awwwwwww that is so adorable...loved the meaning behind it....symbol of friendship and it is amazing that her close friends and she share their birthdays almost togetherShockedEmbarrassed
15. If you had to be anyone else (living or dead) in this world, who would it be? (Aliya)
yup, we loveee you as Jennifer Winget and we'd not like you to be anyone else

16. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? (Rabia/Dua)
I didn't quite get what she said...Confused

17. What would you do if you were stranded on an island with Karan Singh Grover? (Mithila)
haha talkkkk....loved her answer and divya, I'm so glad that you talked about "you are good in talking baby, talk"EmbarrassedLOL
18. Of all roles you played, which is the most close to your heart and why? (Priyanka)
loved her answer again...she is always so grateful to all the characters she has played and the shows she has been a part ofClap

19. What was the craziest thing you did in Argentina? (Ishi)
awwwww danced like a mad woman...wanna see itOuch

...RAPID FIRE...
- GOA: Heaven
- SALMAN KHAN: star? did she say that?Confused
- KARAN TACKER: sweetBig smile
- FANS: adorable, loving, absolute sweetheartsEmbarrassed...you are our sweetheart angelHeart
- KARAN SINGH GROVER: stupid buddy...awww...loved this one the mostEmbarrassed and loved her little laugh after saying thatLOL
- GUILTY PLEASURE: sweets...awww...lol
- ARMAAN MALIK" rockstarEmbarrassed
- LADY GAGA: crazyyyy...I agree...sary, don't kill meLOL
- TOTAL WIPEOUT: zor ka jhatakaLOL
- ENRIQUE IGLESIAS: Hottieee...OMG!!! I so agreeBlushingDay Dreaming
last but not the least, say "Hi" to all guys and all girls...awwwwww...she is an absolute sweetheart...love you Jenny, Princess always and foreverHeart
andddddddddddddddd our rockstar divyaaaaaaaaaa thank you so so so so so so so so much for this amazing interview of our Jenny...you made my day!! thanks sweetoHug
and saryyyyyy, loved your sexy voiceDay Dreaming
and anu, you did such an amazing job with the scenes selection that I'm speechlessClap and sary, if you also helped anu, then Clap to you too!!
thanks to our Princess for too for being so adorable, sweet, and nice to usHug
and thanks to all who made this possibleHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_44everSamiyah258-Divz-anitamalikAquarius18soundsofcedar

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Thankuuuuu so much..sahar..anu..Divya for such a wonderful interview..

A perfect surprise this was....

Awwww..im watching it like for 5 time..
awesome VM man ..

JJ is best best n best

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_44ever-Divz--tehreem-anitamaliksoundsofcedar

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Sary @ Your voice is so Freaking sexy men. I loved your voice men its so music to my ears.

Divya @ You have got a cute a voice i loved it no wonder KSG huged you so tightly it so sweet and i also loved the way ou took interview , Hotties in Heat.

The interview was good and the question asked was also perfect ,
Congo all Kajen and JW fans for this interview.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_44everrahmona_paksweSamiyah258-Divz-anitamaliksoundsofcedar

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
sanjuuuu, Shubha, is Tanisha from KZK =) Thats the Shubha she's referring to! ;)

at the superpower question: her answer was to be invisible LOL

and I just made the introoooo! lol, sahar did the hard work of attaching scenes with the audio <3 muah! thank you so much, we appreciate that you loved it like this <3 muah!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..dua_44everSamiyah258Sanju_soundsofcedar

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

sanjuuuu, Shubha, is Tanisha from KZK =) Thats the Shubha she's referring to! ;)

at the superpower question: her answer was to be invisible LOL

and I just made the introoooo! lol, sahar did the hard work of attaching scenes with the audio <3 muah! thank you so much, we appreciate that you loved it like this <3 muah!
yeah, I had guessed that it was tanisha coz even when she was abroad, we had seen them in a pic togetherBig smile...but I didn't know her real name...
awww invisible....LOL...even I wish to be invisible sometimes...it'd be so funLOL

you. sary, divz all did such an awesome job that I'm literally speechlessEmbarrassedClap

btw anu, I still can't get over her nephew's "hello...I'm fine" before divz could even ask him how are you?...LOL...so damn adorable manEmbarrassed...I wanna give a tight hug to both of them

Edited by KaJenYaianSanju - 04 February 2011 at 2:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_44everSamiyah258-Divz-soundsofcedar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index