Tere Liye

||SPA 2011 *Discuss Here*|| Note 100 - Page 3

virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Forgive me if someone has asked  this before but, when is this show airing? (Canada/USA, anyone?) -Thank You

I hope Tere Liye gets lots and lots of awards. Tere Liye includes wonderful actors/actresses, a captivating story line, it is awfully romantic and full of surprises and tragedies and it really moves me (I am sure others will feel the same) , Taanu make wonderful co stars and couples. . . 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ok....this has to be the stupidest thing ever......Anyone (US/Canada) viewers seen that advert of SPA and how we US people can go online and vote or whatever....did anyone see the freaking choices they have....they asked where is SPA taking place this year....these are the choices

A) Mars   B) Moon   C) Macau

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and then the dumbos give the answer away in the next second🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh Gosh that cracked me up so much

anyways back to topic....I hope TaAnu or SuShan win hottest jodi😍
virgo24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tani91

ok....this has to be the stupidest thing ever......Anyone (US/Canada) viewers seen that advert of SPA and how we US people can go online and vote or whatever....did anyone see the freaking choices they have....they asked where is SPA taking place this year....these are the choices

A) Mars   B) Moon   C) Macau

🤣 and then the dumbos give the answer away in the next second🤣 Oh Gosh that cracked me up so much

anyways back to topic....I hope TaAnu or SuShan win hottest jodi😍

No I did not see the advert. They always restrict it. . . there is always a problem with US/Canadian viewers trying to vote or most sometimes we cannot vote.  👎🏼
Tani91 thumbnail
^really?? where I live they show it

like in the beginning they show last years awards and some faces like Akshara,Suhana.Pratigya and some performances and then they say this year SPA is coming soon....and then they ask that dumb question and then right away they say....the people who give the right answer gets to fly to Macau for the function

lol
virgo24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tani91

^really?? where I live they show it

like in the beginning they show last years awards and some faces like Akshara,Suhana.Pratigya and some performances and then they say this year SPA is coming soon....and then they ask that dumb question and then right away they say....the people who give the right answer gets to fly to Macau for the function

lol

No way, maybe they air that add at a different time. I have yet to see it. Is it one of those sms the answer to win!😛 I always think that is silly and they just do it for fun. 😆
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they dnt show any ads in canada...tht day they ALMOSTTTTT showed HC's WBL promo, but they changed tht in freaking ONE SECOND!😡

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
^that happens to me with Saathiya promos (not that I care for the show anyways)

but I finally saw the WBL promo of HC😍
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww lucky u triplet ji...i got to drool over HC on small screen of youtube only =(

btw guys...i m really sad...i dnt think harshiya r performing together on SPA, plz dnt ask me anything else
Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

aww lucky u triplet ji...i got to drool over HC on small screen of youtube only =(

btw guys...i m really sad...i dnt think harshiya r performing together on SPA, plz dnt ask me anything else

what? WHY? NOPE! this is not gonna happen. Taanu is not going to be rejected!  
we will make them the hottest jodi! so they have to go! they just have to perform!
Tani91 thumbnail
aisa kyun bolti ho sadia??😔 dont be disheartened