Uttaran

Dear Rahul, I am sorry....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED..:)

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🥳MISSION ACCOMPLISHED🥳

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Please dont read this post  unless ur very sure tht getting bored is very essential along with a headchae free😳😆😆😆😆but if ur still very sure and brave 2 move onnnn a big 🤗Hug🤗 2 take away ur pain for  u might experience reading this post🤗.
I have the choice of deleting everything, but I dont want 2 b so mean 2 myself 😒so I am leaving it as it is..😊😳
Enjoyy my hammering.now if u still keeennnn awwwwwww🤗.😳😆😆😆😆
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello friends, I am back again😃, sorry cudnt avoid it..😳 plzzz forgive for being a pain again..😳😆.
Trust me I am not on  a mission 2 break my own record for a long post, but i needed 2 write this most of hwich is quoted material from various threads and hopefully it shud b easy, if not the best I expect, u do not have 2 shed tears at the end...coz therez a surprise gift hidden here...and u guessed it right ......naheeee I am not revealing it, u find it and verify if u were right...achaaaaa rules of the game r similar as b4...please owe responsibilty for reading this post and if u fall unwell again the same condition applies...I wudnt b able 2 help..not tht I dont want but bcoz i wont b able 2, rest plz ensure ur well hydrated and take app medications depending on ur symtoms😆 and the exit to runn away are very close and again ur control, on ur mouse, yaa touch pads based on wht u r using..this is meant 2 b a serious post, and a normal me wud b using a lot of crying smileys...though i was crying the begining i was laughing towards the end of this post and last but not the least trust me threz no essay competetion going on...its just coincidental, I am attacking u in less than 24 hrs with an another lengthy post, the main intention of which is 2 apologise to Rahul and make it easy for him, given the way he was feeling after getting his internet disconnected...achaaa thoda toh serious ban naa padega kyonki mattter serious hai...so plzzz bear with me......b4 i forget it was n't easy 2 pick colors this time gievn the complexity of the matter and i tried 2 keep it simple using my fav pink color for Rahuls comments and my next fav color Green 2 guest comments quoted and finally as u can see what ever name u give it blue, yaa whatever is my commemts...i tried giving a number at the end of each para again just 2 keep track of where u were if u need 2 go on a break..😃..okk silence and serioussness for few momenst plzzzz u will know when u can start laughing soon..

😆

Hope All is well with you and ur having a gr8 time, Hope u do not misunderstand my intentions of writing this post openly
I know how much u love 2 b here and how much u mayb missing all ur friends, I am sorry, I misunderstood you and we have forgiven and forgotten things at both ends and I/we know All is well now, but somehow, I feel at a loss, without ur presence around, I mean u feeling the way u feel, when u wrote 2 me yestarday in ur fixed 1/2 hr spot in a cyber cafe besides my own instincts...i felt the need to write this post..plzz forgive me if u did not like the idea and trust me i debated a lot whether it shud b private yaa public ...in anycase decison has been made whtever the outcome...😊..1

I know I am responsible for you 2 dissolve ur previous account more or less directly and definately this time, I promise u, I wont fight with u***, infact I wont talk 2 u****, but I will watch u in silence**😊 but plzz come back *** most importantly if u feel the need to for ur own sake and then  for the sake of the freinds u love and last n least importantly for my sake 2*****😆 . I know ur exams r der 2🤔, but i am sure u had a plan for them👍🏼, b4 this fight so plzz come back if u can..😳..waiting for u.😆..2

this is no pressure game but just a request I cud have posted the same in the old thread, but I did not want the attached memories if possible. A big tq u  in advance if u decide 2 comeback 😊and I am saying this ahead of time, so tht I will stick 2 my promise of not talking 2 😃. but no worries and hard feelings if u choose not 2 come😔, I know exactly what the cirumstances are at home and what ur ambitions are but at the sametime I also know tht u were not happy😒, so if inspite of ur bestest determination and bestest efforts u feel horrible, plzzz come back and dont suffer.😃.3

I can demand u 2 come back though i have no rights, but i wudnt want 2 do tht 2 b left feeling neglected....🤔 mayb i dont mind,🤔 I dont really know..😆...plzzz do whatever is the best for U. CU soon. 😃Truly sorry again.please comeback quickly 😳😳BTW just remembered I promise not to support Ichcha a weak character as u wished😊 and I wont b serious in my writing tooo, see I didnt even cry once while writing this and have always been smiling, hai naaa😃, so will u plzzz come back now😊 c u soon..⭐️😍...4

btw can i have a special permission 2 only talk with signs alone, i mean smileys alone...i promise I wont use words..😆 I wont b naughty and say promises are meant 2 b broken like my Guruji Anmol Mahashay, he was not seen here all yestarday😔, pata nhain he must b giving his exams😳, usko dekho kitnaaa bindaas hai😛😛😛, exam likh ke yaha aake sab se baath kar ke jaatha hai.⭐️.Noooooooooooo stoppppppppp😳, I am not getting greedy now, trust me...😆.i mean u dont have 2 do it...i know ur exams are tougher and ur from  a diff background, toh chalo, i will stopp here so tht u have a chance 2 come back quickly without wasting time reading all this.... 5

the rest of the story is for Sahera and other friends..u shudnt read it, and i trust u , u wont b reading it.😆 kidding u r allowed 2 read it too, but there is gg 2 b nothing new for u so iseliye without wasting time come back theek hai....

haaaanToh my dear Sahera and other lovely friends I wish 2 explain a little abt y i feel the way I do abt Rahul and I just quoted the post from the other thread just 2 maintain continuity of the topic....toh see u on the other side of the quote soon if u still interested and not tired of mee
e..😊..6

This content was originally posted by: sahera

dekho rahul tumahri kitni value hai shivani ki nazar mein😃

Tq u everyone or ur patience and enthusiasm 2 join me here❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️....😊.

Sahera dear , tqs noticing n for saying this, Rahul is aware how i feel abt him..., I mean  I can cite so many reasons y hez so special here, remember after the inception of veer ichcha celebration thread i have written a big farewell note and nearly went into complete isolation except for reading the titiles of threads and posting few pictures, i guess its since time of Vansh and Ichcha shaadi until Vansh's sad untimely death, but i don't exactly remember how but i noticed  Rahuls comments were powerful , very brief but with a lot of punch..just like an ace..and i started reading his posts if i see them later onnn i followed him on his profle and used 2 go and read his posts, and trust me they used 2 given me immense joy, he had the talent 2 say things perfectly the way they were meant 2 b, they were not offensive yet very powerful in trashing Non Sense  written in support of evil characters.....1a

.I am sure u wud surely agree with me abt wht  I have 2 say abt Rahul, hez very sweet, is he😆, but hez defiantely witty😆 just running away smartly, i wud imagine someone like a jerry as in Tom n Jerry cartoons...plzz bear in mind ..i am not truly calling him a rat..i'm speaking of the never ending energy n optimism.....(mayb i cud hv done a better job, but i shall leave it for the moment..ever plesant n cheerful).after giving giving comeents esp 1-2 liners😆, i wud call aces from him, esp against Tappu and Tappumania😉😆😆.hez vibrant and full of optimism and positivity and he spreads it around with his infectious smiles, jumping up and down with his characteristic party and dancing smileysif there was any award for maximum usage of those smileys in this forum, it wud undoubtedly go 2 him, btw Rahul if u crossed the border n ur in this zone just 2 let u know those smileys will feel very bad n they may start letters to u..😆 dont which lang..😆😆😆kidding😉😳 😊  and haaan he uses this smiley a lot too 😉 btw this is no reason y i should miss him, i can use these smileys 2, but the nett result wont b teh same..😳

Then he opened tht Veer Ichcha song thread this was the time of severe draught for Veer Ichcha relation and it was such a relief posting lovely songs n it brought in a leash of fresh breath air abt posivity for Veerichcha

Then we intereacted a bit of India's independence day celebrations, he seemed to acknowledge tht we need 2 get serious abt our national events n i was truly impressed, i wasnt a gr8 friend yet, it was just the begining

Then he gave me company when i was watching Indian idol final and interacting here n very supportive 2 my fave contestant as his parents loved him 2 n i felt he was genuinely caring n i remeber nandini was also with us tht time

He was left shattered after tht dubious rakhi thread and was very sad when negativity was at its peak in the story..n promotion of negativity seemed 2 have gained strength too, given many of us lost interest in the story n were basically chatting away than discussing the story...so i opened a spl chat thread for him 2 avoid ppl not required and by then i was kind of attached to Rahul...... 2a

He was very keen on getting back 2 his studies always though he was always here and never left out an occasion when he had 2 admit his follies  and talking abt few personal things openly on the forum

He was always bold in whatever he did, even if it meant crossing certain boundaries and I don't need 2 dwell into the details but he became a hero 2 me on tht day...i was sensing something bad wud happen 2 him and it happened he was so fond of ever1 a decision was made 2 stopp himm,,coz of his heroic act i wud say,, but he came backk breaking all barriers n was very famous for the  historical walkout and later the re-entry.....then the recent dissolving his account n  a reentry again....which only shows he loves this place as much as we love it.........

i remember he patiently waited for my concurrence may b 1-2 hrs or so until i returned home, (though he was very upset n angry) n he asked me 2 read his post n asked my opinion and i told him i was very proud of him n will stand by him in his decision n we had the historical joh bhe karo shaan se thread..n i am proud of his natural abilities to b a leadern a charmer...he never hesitated 2 apologise when situation demanded...but i know one thing its not very easy  hearing a sorry from him, unlike me saying sorry nearly in every sentence, ofcorse i have changed nowww😳 ...........3a

He was always crystal clear in his motive and approach...yet we had our share of indifferences and ofcourses hez become more chatty n sent his aces into hiding n became popular with everybody...sharing warmth n affection with all alike... and the list goes on and on onnn

i truly wanted to read wht he was gg thro b4 i became his friend n i cud make out he definatety is the same Rahul, but hez changed a bit now, bcome more of a gossipmonger instead of our best allrounder..i'm kidding hez still the best of all😊 this is wht i feel abt him, just a little sample of his lengthy post..i just read......5a

Originally posted by Rahul_Vaid

Hii everybdy when i joined this forum,i never expected that i will find any tapasya fan over here because my commom sense could never think of anything like that, but after coming here i got the biggest shock that actually some people are crazy for her...I can understand one can like Rashmi for all her talent but liking the character of Tapsya is something out of this world...I mean how can someone like a murderer, a cheap wife, how could they forget how she used every relation in her life starting from Icha to Sid to Veer to Vansh...I mean she keeps using people for her own sweet wills and people actually enjoy it...really strange...Agreed that some people will say that she is pure jealous because she dint get her parents 100% attention etc etc etc but is it enough reason to make a girl so cheap that she only thinks of physical relation with husband rather than Emotional....Is it enough reason to turn someone a murderer...and those who like veer and tapasya...For God Sake if you like such forceful pairs i have nothing more to say.....GOD BLESS YOU.......

and shonuu's reaction 2 him:

Rahul ji you are absolutely right  ??? trust me after having a painful day of bearing so many tapasya posts ,your words were like medicine... even we all are very shocked that how can someone support a pure evil?? may be people like veer-tapu offscreen as a couple and now trying to make them a couple on screen as well.... i request them to not to mix veg with non-veg and God bless you rahul for writing these words. 

and funny enough I found a rocking comment by Arunima in the same post..
@SRK:

u know u cant fool me😆, the place where u live, teenagers hav better things to do in life, n i know u r vry carreer focussed n i hav guessed that

u r torturing uttaran forum viewrs on purpose.....u r starting to act like a lawyer n practice it in the forum, so tht wen u r one, u r super successful, is not it.....u r very chalu, starting practising here then wen u will start  real practice, ppl will b like , my god Ausralia ki no1 lawyer
😉

And his reply to srk ji 😆😆😆
I puposely avoided her post warna u wud all stop reading my post.toh mei darr gaye...KIDDING i didnt read her post, coz her reply was massive n i know wht it wud say in one line Naani is the culprit and Tapasya the maha angel..😆 plzz let me know if i am wrong abt her impressions in anycase, I missed an opportunity 2 interact as already said...and btw herez his reply 2 srk ji😊

Hey Dear good to know that u r no.i tapasya fan and Veeya supporter....But sorry to say my friend ur reasons are not justified at all because their is no excuse for being evil atleast in my eyes...i agree that ppl go off the right path but dear they are themselves responsible for what they do...if u have forgotten let me  recall for u...in childhood once taps parents had recognized their daughter's jealousy and were ready to send them back(Ammo and Icha) to their place but at that time ur dear taps only insisted to let them stay....Dear evrybdy goes thru thick and thin but it does not give a license to be an evil soul and when u say u dont support her wrongdoings than my dear friend what else is left in her...A person is known by his or her deeds and not looks...It is not that she dint get any love or support...Nani, Sid,Icha,her mother had always loved her more than anybdy else..but that girl is blind and cannnot see anything except negative...U r a fan of veeya e that is good but beleive me a pure relation like marriage has been insulted to heights....and poor Veer...i know sometimes ppl support evil just to be zara hatke but my dear friend this is not the right way...baki aapki marzi..GOD BLESS YOU...

IT IS NOT THE CIRCUMSTANCES BUT THE ABILITY TO HANDLE IT THAT MAKES A PERSON.........

sadly I cudnt read his commenst in few posts tqs 2 some decisions which r unlikely 2 b good, but anyways I am very tqful 2 ppl who have forwarded his posts n those members i have never interacted b4..i dont even recognise them  I'm sorry i forgot their names too, quoting was not a fashion followed very much..😆and tqs 2 them i was lucky 2 read these abv replies.n the rest...btw i realised  the titles of his posts are hilarious, wud love 2 read what he wrote der, if I ahd a magic button 2 use😆

btw another post i wasn t an active member .....but a vital one...in may last week or so last yr

Bye to all my friends....

Ok friends i am quitting this forum and show for some time...beacuse it is getting too much negative....after strong girl's comments and arguements...i am feeling very sad....i think i have more good things to do in life rather than see all this tapu jaap...ms. despo kaa support dekhkar i reaaly feel negative...i need a break really and focus on other things in my life though i will miss my friendsa lot but beleive me this eating my time alot...so just going for a temporary break....but today i am all here tyo enjoy with u people😊

compliments by srkji on tht post: thats ok ji we shud all take a chill pill and be back fresh😊 will be missing ur strongly tapu hating posts ji😆 but do have a nice break😊

My comments those days when  i was just  aquainted with him
Dear Rahul, I havent gone thro every post in this thread, but i think i saw someone say u decided not to leave😊, I tell u tht is the best news I heard since logging in👏, U have always been a Rockstar n given me gr8 joy with ur smashing comments👍🏼, i will miss u a lot shud u leave/stop writing, I wud say, if u need 2 study, then u shud study, coz thts more imp in life, but plz keep in touch in whichever way possible, All the best for ur studies n also whatever u do in ur life, Love Shivani.

Arrey nahin i am not leaving permanently yar...just decided to take breaks...and come on and off kabhi kabhi.....and concentrate more on padhai....bas yehi yar laga kahin tum sab bhool naa jao mujhe😊but now i am confident that my frnds will alwyas be here waiting for me😊

therez no way i will forget u, n i have a plan...😆😳 chk ur pm plzzz😉
Some funny titles of his threads...dont know what he wrote inside them..but they are hilarious..😆

Award for the Best Chipku in uttaran....

i guess it was something against madame tappu😆😆😆

A witty comment i never read b4..😆😆😆
madam aisa hai ki hum sab bhi pagal hain yahan...so pls aap apne pyare thread par jaye😊
😆😆😆
😆
some witty comments abt himself..
1. Haan yar bachpan se hi in love stories mein phans gaya kabhi apni kabhi veecha😊
2. yaa i am unmarried but i have a serious relation from 5 years...toh ab toh aisa hi lagta hai as if a am married to her😊

😆😆😆

..achaaa b4 i forget, he got his internet disconnected, now and he may not b responding until his connection gets restored and the credit goes 2 me I guess...but he was having symptoms of withdrawl in less thsn 4 hrs and he landed in a cyber cafe and exchanged few mails..i mean pms....pata nahin kiss kiss ko😕😆😆

Achaaaaa Toh bachon😳, i mean friends😆😆  many tqs for going thro my boring but imp lecture u have been all very good, so a surprise gift for u..i ..can watch
Band Baaja Baarat and Anjaana Anjaani on YT!! if u havent already watched them, n if u can catch up, b4 they close, clarity is brilliant...click link below..enjoyy urselves n have fun..courtesy this info is couresy another of our dear friends Shivani003...n i hope Rahul comes backk soonnnnnnnnnnnn😊 arrreeeyyy how can i forget this...i want to let u all know u i love all ur posts n each of u have a spl place in my heart n i love u all, ur all true rockstars standing by the side of truth...God Bless

CLICK HERE N ENJOYY

i am not entirely sure if its better b a thread yaa a pm...😕, let it b a thread, all our interactions will b in one place...😊
chalo...c u later...keep reading my threads for more surprising gifts😆 i dont guarantee this though..😆

btw Rahul if ur still here n not gone home 2 restore ur internet this little teddy is unhappy n shedding a precious tear....I asked it to stopp but looks like it is not willing2  listen so....stop it if u cannnnnn😆

Best Wishes

Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
shivani , as much as i want to read this , i ran from seeing length of this 😆..... no idea about wat it is ..... but honey wat ever it is , hope things r fine now 😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

shivani honestly i cant read this one, this is too long,

and dear rahul will also not be able to read it😆😆😆
u take things too seriously , just chill😉😆😆
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG ...the length of the post itself might frighten Rahul into coming back asap... otherwise shivani roz aisa ek lamba thread open karegi aur Rahul ko padhna padega ...... 😆😆😆

but on a serious note, shivani... thats something, you have managed to gather ....😲
 Rahul is very lucky to have a friend like you, who cares so much😊.... I am glad u are as good a friend of mine too... 😊🤗
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shivani u r really a very good friend,no one wants to loose a friend like u and i hope rahul will read this post as soon as possible.
pls guys don't indulge into querrals b'coz of negative characters and their admirers.
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
OMG😲😊what is this😆i came to my mama's place(mom's brother) as it is his bday today🥳what do i see...a whole thread dedicated to me😳ohhhhhhh yar shivani why r u so senti😳relax yar...i have got my home connection cut but i have many options to peep in here and der😆relax buddy😃and it is nothing because of you i have stopped using my mobile also till exams so nothing because of anyone it is only bcoz of studies😃u r such a sweetheart⭐️and no need for any sorry😃ok chillax and have fun😉
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahulvaid1

OMG😲😊what is this😆i came to my mama's place(mom's brother) as it is his bday today🥳what do i see...a whole thread dedicated to me😳ohhhhhhh yar shivani why r u so senti😳relax yar...i have got my home connection cut but i have many options to peep in here and der😆relax buddy😃and it is nothing because of you i have stopped using my mobile also till exams so nothing because of anyone it is only bcoz of studies😃u r such a sweetheart⭐️and no need for any sorry😃ok chillax and have fun😉

😛😳😆👍🏼
😳
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

😛😳😆👍🏼
😳

Girl what was the need of this sorryEmbarrassedwhen evrything was clarified😉tension lene kaa nahi dene kaa😆yar my studies are going fine due to withdrawl of all distractions😃aaj i m here at mamu place to have yummy yummy lunch aur phir gulab jamunTongue😉
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
ok gtg as i have to eat a lot😛tata😳
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahulvaid1

ok gtg as i have to eat a lot😛tata😳

😛😛😆👍🏼⭐️
😛