patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
To Be Updated. Start Discussing!
http://www.wisevid.com/play?v=6tb9vgu5xJd4
http://loombo.com/7c4ltvxgcj97

The Vampire Diaries, Season2, Episode 13, Daddy Issues

Tyler tells Caroline he knows Damon killed Mason and he also tells her that she had broken his trust. She also lets him know that Matt is still "in the picture" so they could not be more than friends.
Click to view full size image

Damon hears the news in which they talk about 3 dead people whom Damon had killed.

John tells Elena that he was back in town to protect her. Jenna is surprised to find John back and John tells her that he is Elena's biological father. She is shocked.

Stefan and Damon have a little talk about how John is trouble. Then Stefan apologizes about Rose but Damon sort of blows it off.

Tyler invites Jules over.

Caroline lets Stefan know and she convinces Stefan to reason with Tyler.

Jules tells Tyler that is impossible for a vampire to be friends with a werewolf. She wants Tyler to join the rest of the werewolves aka lynchthropes.

Damon arrives asking for John. Elena tells him that he's not home. Damon and Elena do not trust John.  "I'm gonna have a civil conversation with your father." -Damon Salvatore.
Elena goes w/ him.

Stefan arrives at the Lockwood mansion. Tyler tries to leave but Stefan stops him.

"Brady" enters the story. He's a werewolf and Jule's boyfriend? The two decide they were going to get vengeance from the vampires and Tyler. Then they kiss.

Mrs.Lockwood lets John know that Damon was the head of the council now.
John tries to talk to Jeremy. Jere is quite rude to John.

Bonnie and Martin have a little talk. Martin promises that Elijah will keep his promise. Jeremy approaches them and Bonnie and him leave.

Jenna now knows that Elena's mother is Alaric's dead wife.
Damon and Elena come. They find Alaric, Jenna and John.
Damon pretends to be nice to John.

Stefan explains that Care is Tyler's friend and that they could keep each other's secret. They weren't enemies. Tyler doesn't buy it which angers Stefan.

When Tyler doesn't pick up Jule's phone, she knows something is up.

John and Damon talk. Damon tells him that they're on the same side. And he also reveals that Stefan and him have been drinking vervain.

Caroline and Matt decide to meet up later and Jules and Brady show up. They shoot Care with wooden bullets.

Care finds herself in a cage when she awakens. Brady demands to know how many vampires were in town. Care doesn't reply and Brady shoots her with more wooden bullets.

Jules calls Stefan and demands for Tyler. She gives Stefan 20 minutes or else Care dies.Click to view full size image

Andy Star enters the story. She becomes Damon's next victim. He reveals his true feelings for Elena in his bathtub and ends up killing her.

Damon and Stefan have an ugly fight with the werewolves that Brady calls up as back up. Martin appears and the werewolves drop down due to a sharp pain that he causes.
Tyler lets Caroline out of the cage after hesitating for a bit.
Martin tells them [Caroline, Damon and Stefan] to leave before the werewolves awaken. He also tells Tyer to give the wolves a message. "Leave town."

Elena and John have an emotional talk. John tells her that he didn't want to his family to get hurt because he already lost his brother. He gives Elena a necklace that Miranda owned.
Stefan comes and the two hug.

Stefan visits Care to make sure she was OK and she tells him she's fine.

John visits Damon to reassure him that they were on the same side. They wanted to save Elena and that's all that mattered.

Care lies to Matt. She tells him that she couldn't meet up with him that night because Bonnie needed her when Bonnie was at the Bar and Grill. Matt is very hurt.
Tyler comes to visit Care and she tells him that he stood there watching them get hurt. He didn't trust her when she trusted him and that she no longer wanted to be friends with him.

Stefan comes to Care's house again but this time brings Elena and Bonnie with him. The girls decide to have a slumber party-something they haven't done in a long time.

Tyler vists Jules and Brady again. He mentions the "moonstone" and that Mason was looking for it which shocks Brady and Jules.

[Episode ends with Damon/Andy in the bathtub and he talks about Elena and how he can't be what she wants him to be while still being himself and then Andy says maybe what she wants is what you are, because love changes you, then he bites into her, she's not dead though.]

-Jot.

Edited by Jaan730 - 04 February 2011 at 3:25pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleBlossompranitiwadhwanikiBilliCat.sourpussnatashuHalkatJawaniJaybd670816leeseunggilovepreity*zintaviniva sharmaKai.lavienroseTheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "213 Video/Written Updates/Discussion" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xoxolively

Groupbie

xoxolively

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
I don't like the episode that much.Is it only me or anyone else thinking that Damon is becoming boring this season?I'm  basically a Damon girl but I'm loving Tyler more and more where Damon is becoming boring.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanmalluangelKai.

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Shockedthanks Jaan for the thread!

i agree with xoxolively, Damon is not as exciting and fun as he used to be in S1!!
I found this episode (Daddy Issue) rather boring. the title isn't even appropriate, it was all about Vampire - were wolf. The only interesting part was Caroline and Tyler. Vampire and a Werewolf being friends is an interesting plot, Tyler was the star of this episode he was torn b/w his his frnd and his Clan. He didn't know where his loyalties belonged, whom to trust, what's the right thing to do!!! 

Jenna is clueless about everything, she still doesn't know abt Vampire / werewolf existence, about Katherine it only in this episode she comes to know abt John's relationship with Elena. She is Elena & Jeremy guardian and doesn't know what is happening right under her nose!

ok coming to the episode, i wished they started from where they left. I couldn't connect with Damon it was like nothing much happened, they didn't even show Rose in the recap??!!! Tyler confronting Caroline was expected and i liked that he controlled himself and left the place. Caro asking Stephen for help seemed to be a great idea if only Stefan actually managed to do something. i was disappointed with Stefan i had hopes that probably he wud manage to put a thing or two in Tyler head and make things clear for him rather he was just beating around the bush!

Jules was smart in getting her frnd to come to mystic falls and take Caroline hostage. I didn't like the idea of Stefan coming alone to handover Tyler to Jules!! Glad that Damon showed up, Salvatore brothers always do a good job when they work as a team!! Jonas saved the day or saved Damon from being history! This was a surprise for me, when every1 (all werewolfs) were crying in pain because of the noise i was wonder how cum Tyler wasn't affected?? So Elijah is man of his word after all.

John revealing Damon the only way to kill an original - white ash wood! I think is was taken from the book. Anyways the quantity of white ash wood seems very little for me.
it's good to know Salvatore brothers are having vervain in their system, these two always follow Kat's foot steps!LOL

Caroline was upset with Tyler and broke her frndship only to him go to Jules.Thumbs Down It was sweet of Stefan to drop Elena & Bonnie to Caroline's place, poor girl had a roller coaster day.

Finally Damon, i was waiting to see him in the tub since the beginning of the episode! hmph! it wasn't as great as i expected (note to self: avoid the spoiler thread, it just raises your expectations leaving you disappointed after watching the episode). So he is back to i love Elena but i can't have her. I can't be 'the person' she wants me to be!!

I can't believe i am saying this, but at this point Damon seems to be most confused person!

John goes to the tomb to see Kat???ShockedShocked Isobel is working on having Kat out of the tomb???Stern Smile man! this woman knows how to get her things done even when sealed in a tomb!

over just an ok episode!

cheers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarAquarius18

AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I LOVED THE EPISODE. I felt this was the best episode in a loooong time. I have been enjoying TVD lately, don't get me wrong. But, the energy of this episode felt closer to the older episodes.

Firstly, STEFAN SALVATORE IS THE GREATEST EVER. He can be sweet and considerate and caring and compassionate but don't cross him because he'll catch yo flamethrowers and yo stakes and kill you with them.

Stefan/Caroline. OMG. OMG.

I need more Bonnie though! I miss her.

isomersTheBlackJaguar

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I agreeeeee..... Lovely epi. It had everything.  And more than anything, it was so action packed. Other than that, it had an emotional angle as well. So it was perfect. Can't wait for the next one!

AppleBlossomTheBlackJaguar

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
It was a good episode, not the best but really good.

@AppleBlossom; I agree with everything you said! Stefan is like the sweetest possible person/un-dead creature ever! The last scene with the girls and him was epicly adorable. I couldn't help but go 'awww'
Not to mention how he pratically ran to save Caroline from danger!
ya'know..I really like this Caroline-Stefan angle. I'm a harcore SE shipper but if Elena is to go with Damon(which I really hope does not happenLOL), then Stefan could use a good friend at his side during the time! And I only mean friend..not a friend with benefits or anything. Just puttin' it out there.

and yep, Bonnie was basically there as like a 'hey, we have time..let's give you a scene today' kinda thing. ):

Edited by -Nitya- - 04 February 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleBlossom

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@kai : thnx for update re!

i think the most annoyed n damaged character is of jenna! she dnt wht is happening! lyf of her near dear ones is at stake n she dnt knw anything!

feel bad for her!

Damon is like videsi "Devdaas" now! she was with "chandramukhi" (Rose) but misses his Paro (elena)

feel bad for him! 

stefan, hhhmmm.............................what to say! he can be cuddleworthy sumtyms n sumtyms Bad A$$!

i like it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xoxolivelyKai.TheBlackJaguar

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Video Updated

Post Reply New Post

Go to top