Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wonderful update. ๐Ÿ˜ก to Rashi. Misleading our Gopi. Next part soon please. 
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry everyone didn't want to end the last part there, but had to run to go out to dinner with friends.

Part 8

Ahem: thanks mom and goes out to look for Gopi

Jigar: observing with a smile on his face, thinking I am so glad bhai is finally coming around, he always wanted to see his sweet bhabhi happy. He has two days away from Rashi so he has to think about how to talk to bhai about things he learned recently.

Gopi: outside, feeling sad thinking about what Rashi showed him, she is more sad because her parents' death anniversary is also the next day, she has flash back of the time she spent with her parents and how happy she was, how much she was loved by both parents.

Ahem: standing behind Gopi just watching her, wishing she was comfortable with him, but he knows that he has long way to go before she is comfortable with him, he has to prove his love to her first, there are too many hurts and tears to make up for. He wished he could go and put his arms around her and hug her tightly and steal a kiss from her, and whisper naughty things in her ear to make her blush. He notices tears in her eyes, so goes near her and says Gopi?
Gopi: Ahemji, when did you come?
Ahem: just now, what is wrong are you in pain?
Gopi: not looking at him, I am fine.
Ahem: why are you crying sweets? did someone say something to you? Did I do something wrong?
Gopi: still lost in her own thought does not realize he called her sweets(how cute is the nickname, but that is how he has come to think of her), replies no I am fine.
Ahem: before he says anything his phone rings, by the time he finish talking on the phone, Gopi is gone. He thinks there is something wrong with his Gopi, she has not been same all day, why is she so sad and withdrawn, he decided to wait to talk to her after dinner when they are alone in their room.

In the evening Kokila's family arrive with their in-laws.
Everyone is greeting each other, Gopi, Hetal, Mani finishing dinner preparations

Kokila: what happened bhai?, why did u not want to come home first?
Kishanbhi: Kokila we wanted to go see our friend's daughter first, she is also Shruti's best friend, Shruti has not seen her in 15 years, and that's the first thing she wanted to do.
Kokila: turning to her nephews fiance, and is surprised to see her in traditional indian clothes, Shruti comes and takes blessings from the elders. Again Koki was not expecting that she then asked Shruti, did u meet your friend?
Shruti: No aunty, no one was at her uncle house, the neighbors told us they will be back in few days, and when we enquired about my friend they told us she was married and they did not know where she live.
Kokila: it ok you can wait few days.
Laxmiben:(Shruti's mom) says, its not that we know how that little girl was treated by her aunt when we lived here, how her aunty used to make her do all the house work and would not let her go to school, when we tried to interfere she she beat the poor girl so badly, more Shruti tried to help her the more she was mistreated. Shruti till this day feel bad that they could not get that child out of that house and take her with them.
Pareshbhai (Shruti's dad): a day hasn't gone by in last fifteen years that Shruti has not thought about her friend, how she was coping with everything, whether her aunty and cousins were mistreating her or not.
Everyone surprised to hear this and also wonders where the girl is

Just then Hetal, Mani, and Gopi walks in with water for everyone.
Gopi goes to take blessings from everyone, Kishanji, Rupaben, Pareshbhai and Laxmiben are shocked to see Gopi, Shruti has tears in her eyes, Gopi does not notice this.
Kokila: what is wrong Bhai
Kishanji: who is this Kokila?
Kokila: my Ahem's wife......
before Kokila could finish
Shruti: tearfully Gopi?
everyone shocked, Gopi looks up confused at first thinking how does she know my name, then she really looks at her and thinks I know her, when she looks around at everyone she finally recognizes her parents friends who used to live near them and realizes that the girl is her childhood friend Shruti.
Shruti comes forward and hug Gopi tightly both crying, both sets of parents with tears in their eyes also hugs her and says we went to look for you at your mama's house but no one was there.
Shruti: oh Gopi, how have you been, I missed you so much, I am so glad I found you, we have so much to catch up on. Gopi just smiles and nods her head.
Ahem: Finally realizing what was said about Gopi's childhood, has angry look on his face, thinking if this is how she was treated as a child, how long did she have to go thru the torture, abuse emotional and physical because he had no doubt her mami was capable of anything. He decided then and there that from now on she will not have to go thru any of that from anyone. He is very happy she found her friend.
Kokila: Gopi vahu take your friend to her room so she can freshen up.
Gopi: ji maji, they leave
other two couple still with tears in their eyes, so glad they found Gopi, now they will be able full fill her parents wishes for her.
Kokila: everything is ok now, you have found Gopi now, why are you still sad?
Pareshbhi: we are so happy we found her, your brother went to America right after Gopi's parent's died in an accident so he did not know how Gopi was treated by her relatives, and they were sad to learn from the neighbors that her situation did not improve after we moved away from her, in fact she was treated worst then before, they told us how her mami never let up on her, she used to loose her temper with Gopi on every little thing and how Gopi became quiet and withdrawn from every one, she was always so scared what her mami was going to do to her.
Ahem: has tears in his eyes, he left from there, he went to the guest room to see Gopi to reassure himself, he was really hurting for her now, wishing he had not treated her so bad. How could he do this to her, no wonder she was always so scared of his temper and was never able to anwser him properly, it is only now that she is able to talk properly, he was so thankful to his mom that she found her.

ok guys writers block, will have to continue later. Any suggestions welcome.
Have to come up with ways to keep the story moving smoothly. How am I doing so far.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U are doing a Fab Dear......loved ur update...
just a request again plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update the title.......and the index too..

edited..
got u have updated the title too..

thanx a zillion
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice!  I like have the childhood friend enter the picture...
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Marvelously.....
wonderful update.... so now am gonna keep my promise and try to get something written... am so clueless like you how to get Gohem going.... unless they are together, i don't feel like writing๐Ÿ˜”

hope to read more from you soon
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
cool update๐Ÿ˜Š....a friendship and love track at the same time...i love this...and someone pls kill dis rashi 4 god's sake...

waitin eagerly 4 next part...๐Ÿ˜Š
br2499 thumbnail
Fabulous update! Now Gopi has some friends of her own. wonderful. Looking forward to more.
Loved the update. Am in e same boat as diya...didnt feel like writing till they r together. Great writer u are! :)
ruksm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

U are doing a great job dear. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ .I hope shruti will help in bringing Ahem and Gopi closer..

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful... plzz update next part soon