India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG is it ADI????!!!! :O :O (Page 2)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I don't think it can ever by ADI for several reasons.  

• He loves Geet like a true friend...even a sister.  He was the first character in Delhi to really connect with her from day one.  He was the one he fought to give a chance for the job too.
  • He wanted to protect Geet and Help her ...especially during the time when Geet told Maan the truth about her marriage and the preganancy...abn Maan flippe dout....and she ran away....When Maan approached Adi to tell him wher eGeet went...Maan threatened to fire him...and he responded by saying that "Geet...meri dost hai...or uske liye yeh naukri toh kya...meri jaan bhi kuraan kar doonga".....so he really values his relatiuonship with Geet...he would never stake that for anything.
  • Just now....He is openly showing an attraction towards Pinky...and vice versa...and I think that they genuinely like each other.
So these are some of the reason off the top of my head, but with CVs...you never know...especially if they are hell bent on bringing KEKTA tracks...then they can do anything!!

BUT i have faith in the Geet CVs.....i think they will do better than make ADI the admirer!!  As Vinu says...lets wait -n- watch!!!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427Kash-Gurti-VisuInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I don't think it can ever by ADI for several reasons.  

He loves Geet like a true friend...even a sister.  He was the first character in Delhi to really connect with her from day one.  He was the one he fought to give a chance for the job too. He wanted to protect Geet and Help her ...especially during the time when Geet told Maan the truth about her marriage and the preganancy...abn Maan flippe dout....and she ran away....When Maan approached Adi to tell him wher eGeet went...Maan threatened to fire him...and he responded by saying that "Geet...meri dost hai...or uske liye yeh naukri toh kya...meri jaan bhi kuraan kar doonga".....so he really values his relatiuonship with Geet...he would never stake that for anything.
  • Just now....He is openly showing an attraction towards Pinky...and vice versa...and I think that they genuinely like each other.
So these are some of the reason off the top of my head, but with CVs...you never know...especially if they are hell bent on bringing KEKTA tracks...then they can do anything!!

BUT i have faith in the Geet CVs.....i think they will do better than make ADI the admirer!!  As Vinu says...lets wait -n- watch!!!Wink

yes i know it cannot be Adi mommy....just the picture freaked me outROFL
very good points though

and it was because this was not an Ekta show why i watched.....so i hope to god that it is DEV AND ONLY DEVLOL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 03 February 2011 at 6:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu--Nargis--Infinitedreams

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
He looks like Adi, but I doubt being him Adi.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
O Yaar...ye kya?? Angle badal badal ke kahani mein ek new Twist?? !! LOL
Adi sir? HOw could you???
Dost.. dost na raha
.. pyaar pyaar naa raha....LOL

mysterygurl1427

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
o my my shivi 
what an observation....ShockedROFL
but adi's frame is different i think...lolLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

snowdrop16 Goldie
snowdrop16
snowdrop16

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
HOLYY IM gonna pee in my pants if this is adi ROFLLOL

k on a serious note.
PLEASE DO NOT TURN THIS INTO AN EKTA SHOW
though i have watched her shows before i legit hate the repeating stories with severe passion

mysterygurl1427

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Actually it looks like maan with glasses ;p These CV's are now saving money on body doubles as well :SLOL

mysterygurl1427

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mysterygurl1427

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index