Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Why is Madhuri no 1 for Devdas she did amazingly well but I wouldnt say it was THE best performance of the decade
im glad that tabu for maqbool, kareena for jab we met and chameli, and urmila for ek hasina thi made it to the list...i agree with the critics list more than the popular one...

all the other performances acc to me, were grossly overrated....would have liked urmila from pinjar, tabu from astitva/hu tu tu/chandni bar to be there aswell...
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kat4eva's avie! haha!

Man, this defo deserved to be on this list. What  a memorable and bindaas performance!

[
Why has Kangana not been nominated for Lahme?

For me her performance was the best by a mainstream Bollywood actress in last decade.

Please dont miss the movie guys, she was too good.
Rani for Yuva should have been here somewhere in the list.
Isnt Rani there for Yuva, Karishma for Zubeidaa, Konkana for Park Avenue?

This is exactly why i never read such lists, its all about instant gratification.
Edited by Gobsmacked - 13 years ago
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't agree with Kajol for MNIK at no1, thought Rani was much better in Black.
Rani seemed more effortless and natural in Yuva than in Black. She was good in the latter, but that performance was so freaking overrated that it turned me off. I'm glad to see Tabu in Maqbool and Kareena in JWM intothe list. Never thought Kareena would make it into a critic's list since JWM was commercial movie through and through. But her performance was very natural and nuanced and she deserves to be here. Kajol in K3G...seriously? As much as I like her, she hasn't done anything worthwhile in this decade, maybe U, Me aur Hum

As for the popular list - that seems fine. Those performances they put in there were popular at their times.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
dunt agree wid mnik cozz its fresh in da mind so pplhas voted 4 it....>>>i guess raniz black is da best 1...>>>
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think Rani should have been higher in the critics one because she has done really well