Fan Fictions

SidShiFF:Part50 I Pg 87 - Teri Khata hai, mere jiya... (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 90

nm21

Goldie

nm21

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Thank you @ aamirkhanfanmonty22zeenia for liking the post...

And veena_rocks: thanks for commenting, really appreciate the effort..glad you liked the post :) xx

@zeenia-thank you! Sid is an awesome guy, it's really sad when he gets hurt :( but it's cause he's a character who has alot of attachment to people...thanks agin xx

@sidma_love: Thank you again! Glad u enjoyed the post, agreed he does think of others first, selfless Sid...bless him...thank you xx

I stand corrected- I apologise, I will continue my FF for everyone who just wants to read it :) that'll be enough and hopefuly it will become good enough to be worthy of your comments automatically!

Thanks to all
who liked
who commented
and who read the post!

Till I write again :) lots of love xxx

Edited by nm21 - 11 February 2011 at 2:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SidShiFF:Part50 I Pg 87 - Teri Khata hai, mere jiya... (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-jas-

IF-Dazzler

-jas-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
again wonderful update nishi...........
Wasn't there anyone out there who would actually stand with him and support  him for once?? Didn't anyone want him? The surge of pain from the rejection had travelled through his veins, through his whole body. 

Yet, the vulnerability had quickly turned to aggression. "I don't need anyone!" he had bellowed within the four walls of his room, the sound reverberating back to him after every cry, repeating the same words to him over and over again.

it shows SID's pain...........
n ya title is amazing ..........
plzzzzzzz conti.... soon.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovekwshilpanm21

lovekwshilpa

Groupbie

lovekwshilpa

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yet, the vulnerability had quickly turned to aggression. "I don't need anyone!" he had bellowed within the four walls of his room, the sound reverberating back to him after every cry, repeating the same words to him over and over again. 
love these lines.......
it shows ki SID kitne pain mein hai.........
yr this is amazing FF......
plzzzz pm me next time n continue soon........

nm21

lovekwshilpa

Groupbie

lovekwshilpa

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

Nish

Awesome update !!!

Loved d way u showed Sid's thoughts & reaction
I felt a li'll bad 4 him :(

he is such a great person dat even if he's angry he'll always think abt his friends first :)

Continue soon....

sooooooooooooo true..................

nm21-Harshu-

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
We all knew Sid would of gone back to Shilpa, it would prick him so much if he didnt

Anger and saddness that surrounds him is heart-breaking, and what its made him, slowly hoping to see him get life in him back, with the help of Shilpa

Love the title

Saving each other is what SidShi should be about now etc

nm21

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Your writing is so, so engrossing......I loved the first paragraph where you described the various colours of the night..........wow!
It was obvious Sid would have opened the door for Shilpa again.....it is Sid after all.

Wasn't there anyone out there who would actually stand with him and support  him for once?? Didn't anyone want him? His encounter with Shilpa had given him a new hope, someone who understood exactly how he felt....they both had lost someone they had loved...he opened his arms to her and she'd left...left him there with a longing...a longing for acceptance, especially as a friend. If only a friend...
The surge of pain from the rejection had travelled through his veins, through his whole body.

This part just got to me......really admire the way you wrote the pain he goes through.......whenever Sid had dared to hope again,it has always been crushed.Unhappy

One thing I liked was how both Sid and Shilpa realized their mistake and tried to correct it immediately.....that was one thing AR didnt have....they committed mistakes but never admitted it,instead they always found reasons to justify it....but not SidShi.

LOVED the last part!Embarrassed Continue soon..

P.S The title is very apt for this chapter

Edited by sidsk - 11 February 2011 at 9:24pm

nm21-Harshu-

..Maitree..

IF-Rockerz

..Maitree..

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Hey!
I just love ur FF...Although I am a big AR/Kajen Fan...I've always wanted SidShi in DMG..They're ADORABLE Together!please do continue soon...and Please...Please add me to your PM list!
Love,
Maitree

nm21

shiranlovers

Groupbie

shiranlovers

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
sry for late comment...............
i loveeeeeeeeeeeee this FF soooooooooo much...............
u r describing sooooooooooooooo beautifully...............
their pain, their feelings..................
plzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon now cant w9 for next.....................

nm21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top