Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

SidShiFF:Part50 I Pg 87 - Teri Khata hai, mere jiya... (Page 68)

hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
i hope you dont except from me to comment after such a partSmile
cant say enough how much i hate this ANSH or whater his name is, but for one thing im thankful to him, when he said to shilpa that she has feelinhgs for sid...
im so excited to read sids pov...

continue soon  and dont stop there where its going to more excited,  i hate it Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21

sidsk IF-Rockerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
You know I read this chapter on the same day you posted it but I took this long to reply because honestly...I dont have words. Seriously I am out of them and I fear I have started sounding like a tape recorder that needs repair...

If we just remove Ansh from the scene, we can see how enamored Shilpa is by everything around her...mostly because everything links back to Sid.

The hall decor - his idea.
Her dress - his choice.
Seating arrangement's and all - Sid.

But with the presence of just one person, she is unable to enjoy the beauty or the atmosphere around her .

Observing her every move, assuming her thoughts, trying to decipher her every feeling, no...not only deciphering...he was playing with her feelings, trying to get into her mind and pretend he knew her better than herself.

Suffocation is the apt word that you used...because that is what Ansh has been doing to her since the past few days. Although if you look at it in an another way, his suffocation of her is making her see things more clearly now.

Like someone posted in their comment, the whole part with Ansh was so agonizing! I mean i could literally feel her suffocation...

On another note though, you are doing a fab job with your portrayal of Ansh. Clap

I so wanted Shilpa to slap him when he had her trapped in his arms. But the words he said, though cruel, was something Shilpa needed to hear... because she needs to realize that no matter what anyone says, Riddhima is a part of Sid's past. And if she feels something for him, then she neednt be guilty because at this point in time Riddhima is not a part of Sid's life anymore.
And didnt Sid tell Shilpa that he wouldnt go back to Riddhima even if she asked him to? Embarrassed

"It's not rocket science Shilpa. Even I've noticed it, when Sid's around, you're laughing with him without a care in the world. All your attention is fixated on him and the people close to him, and yet, as soon as he disappears out the room... it's funny isn't it, how I've not seen you smile properly, not once?...Even when he's gone all you seem to be doing is waiting for him to come back..."

Aah! Shilpa needed to hear this...cruel I know but this will help her understand where her feelings are with Sid...and maybe a jealous ex-friend was needed to say them.

I was clapping excitedly when she pushed him away from her ...so needed!LOL

She noticed it had been a man, completely shadowed as he stood with his back turned towards the moonlight outside, the ends of his hair alone were tinted as if he was wearing a dusky halo.

Sid, her angel. ...she was escaping her troubled past where a demon was terrorizing her and on her way to her future, she collided with an angel. Awww! Nish I love how you mold all these beautiful little hints between the lines.

Poor thing she was so terrorized that she didnt even recognize Sid's presence.

Outside, she wasn't a threat to Sid's reputation.

How touching is that! She cares so much for Sid that she held herself back in the hall when she should have rightly slapped Ansh.

I have to applaud you... seriously! For the way you described her transition from being suffocated to finally breathing. Like she was drowning in her fears and anxieties but Sid's touch, his voice breathes life back into her...

The last part was simply, simply astounding and breath taking. After reading it, I had sat quietly for a long time, just thinking about that scene.

Somehow I had never liked Saans...which is surprising because SRK and romantic sngs are a hit combo for me...but this one had failed to impress me. But I had heard this reprise a few days back on TV and had liked it  a lot. Had been meaning to hear it again but wasnt getting the time. Now though when I heard it, I couldnt even think about SRK and Katrina...it was onkly Sid and Shilpa...wow right? Pat yourself on the back.Big smile

The lyrics were so, so apt that I felt as if the song has been written for SidShi originally.

*sigh*

Was that tornado within her rising or settling?

Why was she so restless? Why was her heart still racing, faster than before?

It felt as if she was experiencing a rush of a different kind ' something was still usurping inside of her, threatening to burst the longer she found herself looking at Sid...

So,so well written! Brilliant...As a fellow writer, I am in awe right now...

She felt overpowered by his smouldering gaze. His jaw set straight, he was merely observing her. Looking deep into her eyes, in the same unblinking manner as her eyes watched him. 

It was as if he was reading her thoughts, boring into her soul...

Still he said nothing.

She realised his hand was still on her cheek as she glanced hesitantly towards it. Immediately, she felt his fingers stretch further towards her, deeper, till they were raking through her hair, touching her neck.

*faints because of SidShi overdose* Too hot...Blushing Abhi yeh haal hai toh aage kya hoga?

All those things she'd heard should have destroyed what she felt for Sid, all those words should have made her feel terrible about even being associated with him, all those accusations should have made her ashamed to even look Sid straight in the eye...

Because that's exactly how she'd felt minutes ago.

And yet, as he watched her now, as he held her, she didn't feel anything like that whatsoever...

As if those words had completely been wiped from her memory.

ClapClap

Honestly I just want to post the whole of the last part.

The strumming of his heartbeat under her fingertips revived her. Her throat rasped as she inhaled a deep breath of air, as if she'd been brought back to life; finally reassured that he was really here, as she tightly clutched the material of his jacket in her fist.

Kab se meri saans ruki thi
Mujhe saans aayi...Perfect! So, so captivating! 

And in the end when she just lets go of all her insecurities and simply loses herself in his arms ...*sigh* * floating on a SidShi cloud*

This is, hands down, one of the most romantic scenes I have ever read. She has finally found home.

By far, one of your best works! I am totally, totally out of words here. A true and brilliant writer is what you are and I am happy I have been a given a chance to experience your talent.

Only one small thing though...I would also love to know what's going on in Sid's mind. Day Dreaming

And dont think just because you updated this quickly you can take a break now...because you have just manged to increase our excitement even more. So update soon!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21-jas-hangoknikita_88

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
AMAZING chapter !
U've described Shilpa's feelings , her 'suffocation' so brilliantly ! The last Sidshi scene was just PERFECT :D I could visualize the whole scene :) and the lyrics r so apt :D
Can't wait to know what happens next! Cont.soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21-jas-

hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
dear, where are you im waiting here for the next part

nm21

hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
when will you update the next part???
we and specially i need the next partBig smile

nm21

sidsk IF-Rockerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Question in Facebook style : Y u no update?! 

nm21

sidsk IF-Rockerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Disapprove
nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
 xSorry for the delay!
Unreserved!

Honestly, thank you doesn't even begin to cover how grateful I am to have you guys!
Thank you all so so much!

Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona_Mayurnikita_88stary_kajalnitikajaiswalhangokmasaf57Leenasmg-Harshu-

Nikki! : Thank you so much for taking the time out to comment! I know how busy you are and how eagerly you were awaiting that update! (Sorry!) Embarrassed Huge smile on my face as I read over your words for the fiftieth time, honestly it means so much!

Jazz Music LOL very fitting, I love it, cause it has the right amount of romance but keeps the atmosphere upbeat.

LOL So true! I never actually thought about that!
Yep, you never know what you have till it's gone, usually what starts off the jealousy journey but yes we're definitely all Team Sid here! Big smile Reading your words honestly, you are tooo kind! I can't thank you enough. I felt bad not letting Sid and Shilpa dance but I hope there are more opportunities in the future - let's see :) Thanks again!  x

Shona_Mayur: Thank you once again for a lovely comment! Seriously, I am really lucky to have readers like you, and for all the effort you take with your kind words :) Thank you so much for your reassurance - big jhappi from me! Haha, yes Ansh really irritates me, I've never had so much fun writing about a negative character though haha! It seems to happen naturally but yes, I agree it's the goodness in Sid which is getting attention Embarrassed Aw I'm honestly just smiling at the comment, it's so sweet of you really! Thank you sooo much! Haha, not at all the pleasure really is all mine! If people read my work and actually like it, I can't ask for anything more! I am the selfish one! Oh my gosh, also! You do suuuch a great job if you make avis! They're stunning really, I'm a fan always since a) they're amazing and b) it's a skill and talent I don't have, so I can only appreciate how well you've done! Big respect! Aww...thank you so much for the offer! Too sweet of you! For sure, if I ever need an avi made I will let you know! Big smileThanks for liking the dabba - it's all down to the wonderful members of IF :) Thanks again x

havokhotline, jas, masaf57: Thank you so much for commenting! Smile x

hangok: Thank you! Haha, I have updated with the new chapter, I know you were waiting! I'm so sorry for the delay! Again thank you for your lovely words, I hope you enjoy the new update and I'm glad you liked the old one! :) x

Sidra! : Thank you will never be enough - I'm the tape recorder. Honestly, you are too too kind! I never feel that good and yet you continue to put me on cloud nine honestly.  I remember reading your comment and especially the part about removing Ansh from the scenes, I was pleasantly surprised at how true your interpretation of Shilpa was - I didn't even realise I'd done that! LOLEmbarrassed Thank you so much for your words on Ansh too! It's a surprise but that's been the easiest part to bring across...so strange. I hope I can do justice to Sidshi in the coming update(s) :/  I love your comments, I feel as if I've read the update sat alongside you! LOL

'I was clapping excitedly when she pushed him away from her ...so needed!LOL'

Again, you always see a side I never notice...thank you so much for these comments Sidra, they truly enlighten me.

'Sid, her angel. ...she was escaping her troubled past where a demon was terrorizing her and on her way to her future, she collided with an angel.'

It's so weird! At first, I didn't understand 'Saans' hence it took a while to grow on me but definitely the reprise version is what got me through that last update...Huge compliment! Thank you!

'Too hot...Blushing'

Again, that emoticon just made me laugh out loud! Haha...thank you :)
Your words are forever going to be the biggest compliment. The fact you wanted to post the chapter renders me speechless, to say the least. I am so grateful! I respect you so much as a writer so there couldn't be anything greater for me than for such kind words coming from you about my writing! You really are tooo nice though!
P.s. Sorry for the delay Ouch haha!
Thank you again! Hugx

Harshu! : Thank you for cmmenting lovely! So glad you enjoyed the part! I'm glad you liked the lyrics in accordance with the chapter. The fact that you could visualise it is a huge compliment! Thanks again! P.s. ADORE your dabba! Best thing I have ever seen Big smile KW is beautiful... x

Thanks again everyone! Hope you enjoy the next part! xo

Edited by nm21 - 06 February 2013 at 12:53pm

Go to top