SidShiFF:Part51 I Pg 91 - Chahoon Main Ya Naa - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sidma_love

Nish

Awesome update !!!

Loved d way u showed Sid's thoughts & reaction
I felt a li'll bad 4 him :(

he is such a great person dat even if he's angry he'll always think abt his friends first :)

Continue soon....

sooooooooooooo true..................
We all knew Sid would of gone back to Shilpa, it would prick him so much if he didnt

Anger and saddness that surrounds him is heart-breaking, and what its made him, slowly hoping to see him get life in him back, with the help of Shilpa

Love the title

Saving each other is what SidShi should be about now etc
Your writing is so, so engrossing......I loved the first paragraph where you described the various colours of the night..........wow!
It was obvious Sid would have opened the door for Shilpa again.....it is Sid after all.

Wasn't there anyone out there who would actually stand with him and support  him for once?? Didn't anyone want him? His encounter with Shilpa had given him a new hope, someone who understood exactly how he felt....they both had lost someone they had loved...he opened his arms to her and she'd left...left him there with a longing...a longing for acceptance, especially as a friend. If only a friend...
The surge of pain from the rejection had travelled through his veins, through his whole body.

This part just got to me......really admire the way you wrote the pain he goes through.......whenever Sid had dared to hope again,it has always been crushed.πŸ˜”

One thing I liked was how both Sid and Shilpa realized their mistake and tried to correct it immediately.....that was one thing AR didnt have....they committed mistakes but never admitted it,instead they always found reasons to justify it....but not SidShi.

LOVED the last part!😳 Continue soon..

P.S The title is very apt for this chapter

Edited by sidsk - 13 years ago
Hey!
I just love ur FF...Although I am a big AR/Kajen Fan...I've always wanted SidShi in DMG..They're ADORABLE Together!please do continue soon...and Please...Please add me to your PM list!
Love,
Maitree
sry for late comment...............
i loveeeeeeeeeeeee this FF soooooooooo much...............
u r describing sooooooooooooooo beautifully...............
their pain, their feelings..................
plzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon now cant w9 for next.....................
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ...................................this z wonderful FFπŸ‘...........
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pm me next time.......................love this FF soooooooooooo much............
thnx to give us a wonderful FF.................
love SIDSHI/SHIRAN they r angels n true soulmates.......................................
@ jasangel- Thank you, generally, alot of people have commented on this one part and....I have to hold my hands up and admit this is the part that just flowed...I didn't contemplate it when I was writing it so..all good :)
:)
but yeah thank you! Will contine asap! Love xx

@lovekwshilpa-Thank you! Glad you could choose some lines that you particularly liked :) I've added you to the list, will pm u next time! Thaanks again xx

@Lennie- Definitely Lennie, Sids conscience always gets the better of him! Everytime he does something remotely "nasty" his own guilt causes him more pain than his action to another...e.g. when he hurt his hand cause of the way he had treated Riddhima, and even when he doesn't bring pain upon himself he burns internally...
Yeah! That's what I tried to depict in the title, glad you liked it, thank you!

@sidsk-thank you my love! Glad you liked it, aww your comment is so cute :) I'm touched! Thanks....Ooh, interesting observation, I didn't see that :) I think thats what I tried to show in the title too albeit indirectly,

Because of their intention to own up to their mistakes, they managed to "save" one another...
Had Shilpa not realised her mistake she wouldn't have gone to his house and Sid would have lost himself in his own solitude...she saved him.

Had Sid not realised his mistake, he wouldn't have followed Shilpa and something untoward could have happened i.e. from excess bleeding/the cold....he saved her.

They saved each other :)
Ha, sorry bit of a rant, had to see whether that actually worked-I take alot of time thinking of titles too-I think it's important cause it gives the reader an idea of what to expect?  Maybe.....

Anyway, thanks again and also congo ont he wonderful update of ur own FF! :) xx

@MaitreeluvKajen-Aww thank you ! A very warm "Welcome! "to my FF :) I've added you to the list, will pm as soon as I update! Thanks again my dear xx

@shiranlovers- No problem, better late than never :) Appreciate every word, thank you sooo much! Glad you liked the part, will update asap and let you know! xx

@shirandeewani- First of all a very warm "welcome" to you! :) Thank you so much, I'm genuinely touched! PLeasure is all mine! Glad you liked the post! Will update as soon as possible and pm you! xx

Thanks everyone!!  Big Jhappi! πŸ€—xXx

Edited by nm21 - 13 years ago
If i have to say what I liked about this part then I would have to quote the entire part and say WONDERFUL.............

The way you have describe the Sid Shilpa even the details about the sky and the moonlight the colors of the night just wonderful You describe everything so well that the entire part can be visualized It plays in front of one's eyes

Sid pain was described so well His agony that he does not have anyone on whom he can lean on in difficult who can comfort him

Shilpa reactions all are so but natural and so well captured.

Sid and Shilpa are two individuals who would always be there for each other regardless any other relation motivating them........ you know what I mean ........ Shilpa when first helped Sid she did not know she was related to her and Sid also always stood up for her similarly....... for them they were there just because of one and another........ Beautiful relationship they share and you have brought out the essence well here

As for the title So apt .........Saving Shilpa actually Sid saved himself............. everything was so perfect...........

Keep going buddy ............
Originally posted by nm21

Thank you all again for the comments, I loved reading your feedback and yes, sorry this has taken a little longer to write and update...just been busy with studies...hope you all enjoy ths next part...

Part 5:
"Saving You, Saved Me..."

Luminous rays of the moonlight struggled to overcome the dusky shadows of the night. Instead, as if it realised it would be hidden, it lit up the clouds daring to cover it, rendering them to a bright navy blue in the menacing sea of black; a beautiful spectacle of sinister colours in the sky. Stars sparkled at random intervals across the landscape contributing to the splendour of the sight.

From his bedroom window, Sid watched as the clouds gently shifted, defeated and overwhelmed by the radiance of the moon, the smokey gleams now penetrating the dark mist. He inclined his head to rest it on the window frame and folded his arms as he appreciated the exquisite display.

A soft murmur from behind distracted him and he turned around to face Shilpa as she slept soundly in his bed. The bedside light luminated her face assisting Sid in scrutinising her expression.  She had been disturbed momentarily, maybe a bad dream had caused the deep crease in her forehead. She relaxed again and shifted, turning her face away as she did, so Sid couldn't see it anymore and fell back to sleep, evidenced by the slow rise and dip of the duvet due to her breathing.

He watched her till he was assured she wouldn't wake up then turned his head back towards the open window. As the moonlight touched his face, a light breeze blew and he closed his eyes inhaling the breath of fresh air.

He had always loved nature, especially in the form of splendid views from his bedroom. It was a definite requirment on his checklist whenever he had gone to inspect new apartments. Whenever he was troubled or upset, whenever problems surfaced or even when he simply needed a break from everything, or everyone, he would look out the window.

He could stand there for hours just watching...waiting for the atmosphere to change, sunrise to sunset, dawn till dusk. A gorgeous transformation which not everyone witnessed.

He had lost himself a few hours before, lost himself to the little corner of hate bubbling inside his heart... and he knew he shouldn't have done. He had promised himself he wouldn't get angry, ever again. What was the point? It wouldn't help anyone, least of all him. It wouldn't change anything,...well, maybe it would change him...but for the worse and that's something he never wanted, never. A new start...a new start...he repeated over and over in his mind.

When Shilpa had turned her back and walked away, he had gone through such a phase of emotions in the space of that one night. That one very long, dark, night.  He had driven home hysterical, upset, emotional, the feeling of lonlieness suffocating him, enveloping him till he couldn't breathe. 

Wasn't there anyone out there who would actually stand with him and support  him for once?? Didn't anyone want him? His encounter with Shilpa had given him a new hope, someone who understood exactly how he felt....they both had lost someone they had loved...he opened his arms to her and she'd left...left him there with a longing...a longing for acceptance, especially as a friend. If only a friend...
The surge of pain from the rejection had travelled through his veins, through his whole body.

Yet, the vulnerability had quickly turned to aggression. "I don't need anyone!" he had bellowed within the four walls of his room, the sound reverberating back to him after every cry, repeating the same words to him over and over again.

The next few days had been a rollercoaster ride; self sympathy then denial, some more

sympathy, some more denial...he hadn't bothered going to work. Well, they probably would have fired him by now anyway...he didn't know, he didn't care. No one had got in touch...and in those five days, the silence became comfortable, easy, a habit.

Until it had been broken....with the sound of Shilpa's thumbing knocks on the front door, her calls for acknowledgement, her pleas for forgiveness. This had triggered something in Sid; he recalled her soft, hurt expression as he had hurled abuse at her, shaken her like a twig, ignored her request to release her, instead grabbing her harder, transferring all that hate from within, upon her.

He felt his head drop automatically in embarrassment, ashamed at what he'd said to her, what he'd done to her...how he never gave her the opportunity to prove him wrong. Eventhough he had been, in fact he was, so so wrong...

He had realised his mistake only too soon and had rushed after Shilpa, desperate to speak to her...what was he thinking?! She had come to resolve the problem and all he had done was make it worse..

He had hurriedly opened the door to follow after her, but had been stopped in his tracks when, unexpectedly, Shilpa's head lolled forward, falling onto the floor before him.  His eyes flew open as the memory materialised within his mind.

He remembered his panic as he collapsed to the floor, his hand shaking as he hastily turned Shilpa around, touching the bloody wound on her forehead. She had lost alot of blood, and her body was ice cold, which wasn't surprising bearing in mind how long she had been outside. He had checked her pulse, but he needn't have bothered, there was no way he would have let her gone. He couldn't, they still had unfinished business.

He had carried her in his arms to his room. First, covering her with as many layers as he could find; his wooly jumper he wrapped around her, then his numerous blankets and finally his heavy duvet. Next, he'd sprinted to the kitchen grabbing whatever he could think of, first-aid box, hot water bottle, a basin of water to clean the wound.

Sometimes, it did help to be a doctor, but in this situation, all that had been required was common sense. He knew because as he had tended to Shilpa's wound, he hadn't thought for a second as to what he was doing.  Course, you could argue it was because he was used to the procedure from working in Sanjeevani for so long that he hadn't contemplated his next form of action.. but it wasn't...he knew because of how he had felt.

His motivation, the impulse to treat Shilpa, hadn't been because he wanted to save a patient... No, he had treated Shilpa because he wanted to save Shilpa, he had wanted to save his friend.

Sid flinched as he heard a sharp gasp from behind him where Shilpa lay. Within the next second he was beside her, caressing her hair to sooth her before she had even finished uttering his name, "Sid?..", her voice croaky from her slumber.

He hushed her quietly and gently stroked her hair to calm her down, "Don't worry Shilpa, I'm right here...yahin hoon, I'm with you, Shilpa" He patted her head, giving her a brave smile, he added softly,"..ab sab kuch teek hojayega..."

Thank u all for reading, please leave comments, again criticisms are always welcome too! :)
Also, would love to know what you guys thought of the title and your interpretation as to what it means? Maybe....I couldn't think of something more appropriate-what would you have called the extract? :) Would love to know your thoughts!

Love and luck, big hug! to everryonee xxxx

what a wonderful FF??πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sid pain was described so well His agony that he does not have anyone on whom he can lean on in difficult who can comfort him

Shilpa reactions all are so but natural ..

plz pm me next time..
update soon..
@DJ...

Your comment is amazing! Thank you sooo much, brought a BIG smile to my face :D I'm glad u enjoyed reading the FF.

"Sid and Shilpa are two individuals who would always be there for each other regardless any other relation motivating them........ you know what I mean ........ Shilpa when first helped Sid she did not know she was related to her and Sid also always stood up for her similarly....... for them they were there just because of one and another........ "

I completely agree! Thanks again! xxx

@sush234- thank you for the comment! A very warm "Welcome to the FF!"Glad you enjoyed reading the post will add u and pm with the next part as soon as its done! Thanks again :) xx
Edited by nm21 - 13 years ago