Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
My take on todays episode....

Aao Khele Saanp Seedhi ka Game
Kurdein Apne tan mann ko ek
bhadakte hovey sholo ko aag se bacha le
Kurle kuch pal ke liye kamre ko change 

Hai hai hai, Hubby and wifey was playing snake and ladder game, and wifey thought that people would laughed on them, but hubby said there was not other way to distract from his desire, and made wifey blushed, Wah wah wah...Mujhse poocho iss desire se bachna ho toh always do bahana of pain, hubby will lost his desire, and will only concern about your healthWink, my experience saying, but now this bahana not work anymore, already 15 years of my marriage, and hubby says "jahan kuch ho tumhe dard hota hai" lolz.....

Anyways back to the episode....Wifey took advantage and cheated, but hubby specially like MSK, right away he got it that she cheated, and tried to take a dice from her hand, but both ended up in closeness, and again desired came between them, both dying to kiss..Loved it how their finger entwined.....Anyways the realisation came between them and they were apart...Loved the way MSK finally talked that it's hard for him to controlled his self being near of her, and he decided to sleep in an other room.....How cutely he gave her the gud night kiss...I know MSK not easy to leave the room, and the pretty wife...I am with youHug.....

Neend Na Aaye Toh Phone Kaam Aaye:

Do dil dhadke ek doje ke liye
Bechain the jo milne ke liye
Miley aise ke mil na paaye
Baby ka sahara le kur hi kuch baat kur paaye

Wah wah MSK mere laal, kya bindas phone ka use kiya...Loved the way both communicated by taking baby support thru SMS....Cute na, hai na hai na hai na? I know...Loved it how he wanted to hear the noise of her bangles, then heartbeat, breath, and loved Geet reply "kuch zyada nahin ho gaya".....Haila phir cute fight, "saare ilzaam mujh pur lagate hain, ke tumhe daikh kur kuch kuch hota hai"....Anyways both ended up sleeping by holding phone...Yeh hota hai pyaar, phone pur hi sojaoWink....

Ohho abb yeh blank call kaun de raha hai, Geet ki neend kis ko nahin pyaari...Oye Nain Taare toh nahin, kahin coma se bahar aa gaiee ho, aur Arjun ko pagal bana rahi hoWacko.....Hmmm let see, whoz that stranger, psycho.....

Raat ka bhula jub subah kamre mein aaye toh usse chor nahin samajhna, bulke desire ka maara samajhnaWink...Daadi ji caught MSK while entered his own room, good good, liked it....Annie was in her thought and made plan to cleared Arjun's misunderstanding.....Good that she took the step ahead instead of crying in corner.....

Ladna Jhagadna, Jhagad Ke Akadna, Phir Hasna:

Wah, bindas Daadi caught them, and instead of dragging this issue she jumped like any oldies, and asked the question about their fights, and being stays far.....Hahaha loved it how MSK asked Geet "continental toh nahin banaya" hahahaha Geet ne Dadi ke saamne MSK ko ek dhap se mara, good good Geet....Loved how MSK said "main ek aam insaan hoon baby elephant nahin jo sub kha jaonga"ROFL tu baby elephant hi hogaya hai MSK.....MSK and Geet rocked with their fake fight...Loved it how she put pratha in his plate, and poured the whole yougurt in his bowl lolz.....Loved it how MSK said "kaise thosa thosa kur khila rahi hai"LOL...Khila Geet MSK ko thoda mota kur, chuha lagne laga hai, tai tai phish ho gaya hai....."Badi aankhein phaad phaad kur daikhte hain", "sub se bade ladako Maan Singh Khurana"ROFL...Mera mann chah raha hai yeh gana gao "Sub se badey ladaiya, sub se badey hain KM ke bhaiya, Geet ke MSK saiyan"WinkLOL....All dialogue was superb...Loved the whole scene, and loved it how Dadi mentioned that she hadn't thought that 2 grown up weren't got married, 2 kids got married"....Chalo chalo abb badey ho jao, shabash MSK, daadi ki baat suno....

I thought Annie knows what had happened that, but anyways she finally found out from Daadi, and talked with Arjun, and spilled the truth, but Arjun proved that he is NT bro...Somewhere he believed what Annie said, but then uska bhai chaara uke brain pur aa gaya and he turned evil again, and told Annie that he wouldn't trust any fictional story of her...Abb bhai aapki marzi jo samjho, bachi ne sach keh diya...Annie tried her best to convince him, and now i think she will choose other way to convince him, Annie babes come come come in action sweety, we are here to support you, pur chodne ka nahin Arjun ko....

Precap was good, toh kal jaaiengey movie..Wah Dadi acha idea laya movie bhaijne ka...Lot of people mentioned this idea, and i am happy that they had concerned....

Over all bindas episode, 10/10 ClapClapClap...Thanks once again Creatives for such a beautiful episode..I have said once i am always here for the Geet show, and as a dedicated person, i am here Embarrassed...Ache waqt mein toh sub hotey hain, burey waqt mein jo saath de, wohi apne hote hainWinkEmbarrassed....

Muniza

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2mgdg_2010jasraj123Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
anyone homeHug

Nice take MunizaClap 10/10 indeed.  they were at their hottest.Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvInfinitedreams

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
SmileHey Muniza jaan...AWESOME episode pe tumhara AWESOME take...Totally agree that todays episode was 10/10....Clap

Hey Sathya dear...never get a chance to chat with u coz by the time u come to the club...its time for me to go....I'll be peeping in & out for another 45 mins...then gonna take my son for his Karate clsss...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88rahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
aayeeeeeeeee hayeeeeeeeee muni kya bindaas take hai. tumne to mera heart pour kar dia hain.LOL

dil bhago bhaag ho gaya haiROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010Absoluvrahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Jasraj and Param 

How are you guys?

mgdg_2010Absoluv

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Hey Jasraj and Param 

How are you guys?
hey roops.....param....jas.......Hug
how r ya all.....
roops how's ur son....Confused

SATHYA88Absoluv

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
muni what a takeClap.......luv it.....LOL

SATHYA88Infinitedreams

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by SATHYA88

Hey Jasraj and Param 

How are you guys?
hey roops.....param....jas.......Hug
how r ya all.....
roops how's ur son....Confused
Hey ren, he is about 50%better, still at home, hopefully able to go back to school on Monday.

Go to top