RiMa_972

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Hello Peepssssssssss

Muni here with her take Embarrassed....

Jinhe kabhi deyne ka sochte they Madhumakhi ka chatta
Aaj unke saath Madhumaas ke liye Shimla ja rahey hain Wink ....

__________________________ Edited ___________________________________________

Nice episode, enjoyed naughty moments of Geet in office..Full time distracting Maan's attention.... dialogue of the day "pyaar bhi kurti ho toh mirchi laga ke" and funny dialogue was "toh toh toh, baad mein yaad aye toh kehdeyna" lolz. Seriously Geet, you reminds me my ownself...I tease my hubby alot, and he says, tum se koi nahin jeet sakta, hur baat ka jawab hota hai :)...Geet affects so much in Maan life not only in positive way, but negative way as well...Today the way she dealt with London client, and Maan lost the client, it showed clearly that she affects in his life negatively as well, cause of her folishness...Anyways i liked the office scene, cause she is familiar with office, and staff, of course she worked there.....She has no one in home except Daadi, so obviously she would come to meet her hubby, and she is new bride, how she would live without her hubbyWink...Abb uska hai hi kaun Maan ke siwa, woh bhi na ho toh woh kya kareygi, so she came to office, and tried her best to distracts him, and finally she ended up by ruined his repu front of 1 client, but Maan loves her alot, ke uske liye 10 client chor de...And it wasn't new, cause he did in past as well......

Wow finally Daadi sent them Shimla, both tried to convinced her alot, but nothing worked, good good Daadi, i am proud of you....

Best scene of the day, when Geet collected all moments on Airport with Dev, and Maan assured her that he's with her, and he is her bright future, loved the dialogue "purani aur buri yaadon ko bhulane ka sub se acha tarekha hai ke unka saamna karo, apni aankhein kholo Geet, aur apni zindagi ka naye sach ko daikho, aur tumhari zindagi ka naya sach main hoon, tumhara Maan..Tumhare aur mere beech mein tumhari purani yaadon ki koi gunjaish nahin hai"....Hmmmm toh CV's aap humko yeh batana chahte ho ke inke beech inke past ki koi gunjaish nahin...That's mean, when Maan's past will come, there would be no place of the person in their life, as her past not allowed.....Good good.....I also liked the scene where Maan told Geet that now she's with him, so "he can wait as long as he can"....Awwww cute MSK.....Also the old uncle aunty scene...Once again they assured eachother that when they'll get old, they would be like that awwwww, again cute.....

Hur purani yaad ko ek naiee yaad se mita daingye hum
Apne bhavishar ko ek khubsurat missal bana daingye hum
Kaante bhari rah ko phool se saja diengey humEmbarrassed...

Uncle aunty ko bhaija Shimla, but they hadn't got the next flight, and wifey had some plan to reach Shimla on time, let see what it would be?Wink.....

I seriously liked Annie track today, thank god they are showing her strong, and dealing her own problem....Annie babes you rocks, Bhai ke pass 51% share, aur behn bhi 51% share ki maalik...Annie bani Arjun ki boss...good going CV's...Anyways how she can buy the stakes? Money kahan se aaiee? Daadi helped her? Anyways whatever, and however she got the money, but she is Arjun boss now, and loved she sent him ghaas...Waakhi Arjun ke dimaagh mein ghaas hi hai lolz...Annie ghoda mut bhaij deyna kha jaayegaWink, phir bina ghaas ke jiyega woh...

Over all good episode 8/10...Manisha as usual rocked, loved the way he rued "haila mere hot hot Maan nahin aaiengye" lolz..... Adi was so happy that Maan not in office, acha Adi mere mann ka Maan nahin hai toh tum khush ho rahey hoAngry....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 07 February 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_paksweRiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Heyy Munni! Loved your take .....as usual!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz