Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
debz i had posted on page 7
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awww huny...your reply was like UTTERLY sweetπŸ€—

Glad that you liked the post...though i had had something very different in mind but damn my net...i cursed it like anything that night....😑😑

Anyways im working on my studies..things getting hectic by the day :((

Yup abhi toh sirf shaadi baaki haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ chal hum karwa dete hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thanks a million sweetz......Love your posts alsoπŸ€—

Take care and chat soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Belated Birthday! πŸ₯³
Hope u had a great one!Edited by Ishita16 - 13 years ago
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SupriyaluvsMN-

..I WILL answer these for sure...............🀣

some grillin quesns 4 u!!😈😈

1) d most embarassing moment in ur lyf!-When i was ecstatic when our final exams in school ended n i ddi a short dance in front of the whole calss without realizing that i ahd my class teacher's full gaze on me..n later on she looked at me as if i have ost it.n my friends LAUGHED at me...............🀣🀣
2) d most beautiful moment in ur lyf!-When my Li'l sister was born...........she is five years younger to me.n my bestie in a way....n of course-when i came to know that TWO VERY LOVELY persons Arjun n rati exist n when i came to this place n got t so many beautiful crazy ArTians like me....
3) choose 1 among....MN/ ArTi-can i say i just ADORRE both............MN taught me what LOVE is n ArTi taught me HOW  to LOVE ............!!!so-they r BOTH way too special...........
4) MN/ SG-i won't answer THIS.............??how cud u NOT KNOW??😲😑...............i LOVE loving the BEST.............n hence-MN!!!!*proud muhh*.............
5) Arjun/ Rati--ArTi.............!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
6) most fav ArTi seg--TT..............i LOVED the ENEMIES the MOST there..........................!!!!!!!!!😍😍...and-the Sahara news V-Day n SBB V-day Interview............do i need to say the reasons.......??πŸ˜‰
7) most fav MN scene--I don't have  a particular one..the academic c track Barn scene,the confession.the MN patch up after Dhruv....but what takes the cake would be when MN became parents.the joy in their eyes was something which nothing else could surpass..his"Nupur ,yeh toh kitna basha lag raha hai.n Nupur's"Bilkul tumpe gaya hai............'"need i say more why my MN r the BEST!!!! 
8) most fav song picturised on MN--Khudaa jaane...as it connects both MN n ArTi!!!!!!! coz somewhere-i feel that was the beginning of every thing for two gorgeous people...........😍
9) PBM/ Sajda--PBM.reason sabko pata hai.but Sajda was also.....heavenly beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
10) Diwali 2008/ Diwali 2010--Diwali 2010..................πŸ˜ƒ
11) Khuda Jaane/ Fanaah--Khudaa jaane.............😍
12) MN as college students/ or as Parents--MN as Parents..............!!!!!! they made sure that we LOVE them till the end.n thats what makes my MN special............ than any other couple..or anybody!!!!! 

wil b bac wid more....πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Sure..........am waiting..............😎🀣

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Rofl..🀣.. such diplomatic answers...

wait.. let me think more!!😈
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Recently I was asked about the issue of the sea shell, as illuminated in Bones, I do not know if you were ever told the 'lie', as most children are told by adults, that when you place a seashell against your ear you will hear the sound of the ocean.  In actuality it is the blood rushing past your ear drums that you hear.

However I prefer to think of it in another way.

True, ultimately I accept or submit to the truth of the mind and so speak such with my lips, 'it is only your blood rushing past' but I let my heart hold on to its own truth 'it is the ocean's call home' and so thereby let that truth suffuse through my soul in hopes that I may NOT remain untouched.

May the all the facts and figures of life wash away upon distant shores so that you can easily hear the melody of the waves that beat against your feet upon the beach that make up your days.

Love Sabah
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail

Originally posted by: a little faith

Recently I was asked about the issue of the sea shell, as illuminated in Bones, I do not know if you were ever told the 'lie', as most children are told by adults, that when you place a seashell against your ear you will hear the sound of the ocean.  In actuality it is the blood rushing past your ear drums that you hear.

However I prefer to think of it in another way.

True, ultimately I accept or submit to the truth of the mind and so speak such with my lips, 'it is only your blood rushing past' but I let my heart hold on to its own truth 'it is the ocean's call home' and so thereby let that truth suffuse through my soul in hopes that I may NOT remain untouched.

May the all the facts and figures of life wash away upon distant shores so that you can easily hear the melody of the waves that beat against your feet upon the beach that make up your days.

Love Sabah

I m really overwhelmed with the beauty of ur words to say anything more........sabah di.........please be around us all always,as much as you can........ur words have a calming effect n it gives me a sort of soulful peace when i read ur words.........!!thanks for this beautiful wish n  the lovely fact about the sea -shell...πŸ€—
hemameenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Deblina

debz i just wanted to say may all ur dreams cme true

FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Belated Happy Birthday Debz... God Bless You