Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Thursday 3rd February - Kanagu vs TA (Page 3)

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Thank u for the update Shamz! Big smile

MM and Varadarajan were really sweet today...loved their relationship with T&T. Embarrassed
Kanagu is really an irritant, does he not realize he's become the same person Anandh was after Vel/Thuls marriage. Both of them don't understand the meaning of love or friendship.

TA sincerely loved Thuls and every one of his actions was based on making her happy and he always treated MM and Padma with respect even when they didn't give respect to him. Where as Kanagu and Anandh's love doesn't seem sincere to me as all their actions does not consider the happiness of the girl or respecting their family.

But overall WOW! The past week events is going like a bullet... me thinks Kumaran has a shocker to leave the viewers ShockedShockedAngry for the weekend. 

Possible idea: what if GW gave the money back to TA so that it can be "stolen" so that T&T are back down in the dumps again. Now with Kanagu turning into another Anandh, T&T's house is not safe anymore... Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Krithiga.ganeshautumnsconcertoRuby-86Janani20TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

Possible idea: what if GW gave the money back to TA so that it can be "stolen" so that T&T are back down in the dumps again. Now with Kanagu turning into another Anandh, T&T's house is not safe anymore... Ouch

Ranu Angry, unakken indha vibareedha idea vandhichu?....iru unnai vechukkaren naalikku Angry...lol...
But srsly that would be the nightmare for us and T&T and all the efforts taken by MM to help his SIL would mean nothing Ouch

But, don't think Kanagu may steal the money, but our vellai manasu ponnu...oops sorry psycho can do that when her great sothai informs her about Thulasi giving money to TA. So that finally TA is forced to accept the money given by Anandh (i know no way it is possible) or by that psycho (impossible too). That lady's expressions were wrong when TA scolded Charu for taking money from her father....after this help coming from Thulasi...these two won't keep quiet and will plan sth again and now our psycho has another excuse to visit T&T saying....en appa thittinathukkaagha....i came to apologize to you both AngryAngry.....kadavule!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRuby-86kuttyponnuautumnsconcertoRanu.Janani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.ShemmoNixkieKowsi

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I too think the money will get stolen. That is the logic for the repeated reference to the key being in an open place.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Janani20TTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsi

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

Lol, now i am also starting to think about money getting stolen, if this happens the real culprit will be Psycho,  Anand or even GW it self. I don't think Kanagu or Joseph will go to that extreme yet as Kanagu just started to misunderstand TA. As almost everyone know the key place, there are chances for money to get stolen.

As Gunz said i really really wish it doesn't happen. Also its good if TA paid the hall money on the way back home as GW insisted him to pay right away, but other2 lakhs that TA saved for VC might get stolen & there are chances as Ranu, Gunz & Kuttyponnu said. When ever story moves fast we start to think something is going to happen, I hope that something is not this money getting lost. The efforts that MM had put on to help his SIL will go waste & again more stress to TA.

Kumaran please send TA back to work at-least after Lav wedding & before you link ganja group!

Edited by Ruby-86 - 03 February 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shammu for the nice update..!! Smile

First part it was nice that he accepted money from MMTongue, I hope at least now Lav will change and support Thulasi, and when GW and Charu speaks she should over hear that and she should help her anna anniBig smile..!! (aanalu ennaku romba da aase..!! evalo kanavu.LOL.!!)

GW is just too much..Angry Thulasi vanda aana pano maathro venu.. What kind of character..!! The expression she changed while talking to periappa was just too irritating.Angry.!! How can she ever act like this with her own son..!! Ouch

Deepa and Varada's scene was nice..!!Embarrassed

TA and Kanagu.. Finally Anand succeeded in his plan.Angry.!! Yeah as you said T&T's house is no more safe..!! T&T should not keep this money in the house..!! Kanagu why are you like this.. You are totally lost in love.Ouch.!! Hmm he just proved that love can make anything possible.. TA was his close friend from years, even after Deepa saying that she is not interested he is disturbing her and now for her sake he is fighting with TA..!! OMG..!! Shocked

Edited by bhaghi - 03 February 2011 at 5:45pm

Ruby-86Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

m_30996 Senior Member
m_30996
m_30996

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
ifff the money gets stolen tht would be soo saddd... tht would jus be problems all over again... i think charuu is gonna get jeous tht the money wus coming from thulasies dad, buh not herr... n i think shes gonnna take the money... i know she has a stupid brain like tht -___-

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmoKowsiQuelle-Belle

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
@ Gunthy...LOL u can come kill me if the director takes the idea... Tongue

but in all seriousness, I really pity TA these days. His own family and friends are not true to him and the only one he can truly depend on and trust is Thulasi...Ouch sigh...I hope Kanagu comes back to his senses eventually...hopefully Lavs changes back to the true sister she once was.

Also MM was never really a bad man, he was always a good person in general, he was just cruel to Thulasi as his runaway wife's betrayal blinded him and he took out his anger on his daughter. But now I can see where Thulasi's behaviours come from...clearly not from her mother Thumbs Up

TTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiShemmo

_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the kalakkal udpates daa Shamu ClapClap... just realized you had changed your name... and at first thought it waas Sandz ROFL

Aww it was great of MM to offer money Clap.... and glad TA accepted it but now i wonder what will happen to that money Ermm... yevan vanthu sudha poraano... and i wonder if TA's mom will share this with her best friends Charu Confused...

Super... the enemi'es plan to odachufy Kanagu - TA kootani is a success then Confused... I wishTA  visarchufy kanagu about the note book first???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.TTfanKowsiQuelle-BelleShemmo

Go to top