India-Forums

3rd Feb WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Jija and malini turn the body over and see that it is Geeta that they have run over with there car.   Malini and jija shocked.   Malni is dizzy and prays to God to save her as she doesnt want to do to jail.  She tells jija to check whether she is alive or dead.   and jija checks and just then ppl come and jija and malini run to their car and drive off.   Bhaghat family in jail crying on geeta's death.  Raghu is also there.   Dr. Bhaghat says she was to get married and i burned her body with these hands.   Raghu is consoling them.   jija is saying i cant believe Geeta is dead...and malni says u saw her funeral how can u not believe.   Malini tells him to go take a bath as it is not good to not take a bath after the funeral.  Jija says to malini that he thinks she will give his name to the cops but if she does that the he will also tell them she was with me...and malini calls him stupid and says why would i do that?   She tells him she is dead so forget about the whole matter...and no one will know she came under our car.   And now go take a bath.  and malini leaves.

Rahul is looking at his and Geeta's pic and crying.   Malini's hubby and the two daughters come to him and console him.   Rahul says no i wont cry.  As Geeta died the day she did this to my kamya with the family.  He says Geeta knew i loved kamya so much.   So now why cry over her death.  Rahul says i m going to delhi with kamya and get her treated there...and I will make her ok and then come back.

Jija is drinking and saying what did i do?  I killed someone...what have i done.   this is all because of malini yadav...and then he sees a shadow and gets scared...and it is malini and malni says why are u getting scared.   and she tells him to get up and prepare for marriage.   and jija says we have no money so how to prepare.   and malini says so what if no money...we have the name and fame of bhaghat family.  Take as much debt as u can ....and prince's marriage should be grand.  And prince comes and says i dont want to get married.   He says i told u i dont love priya and i dont want to marry her.  and malini forces and blackmails him...that if he doesnt that she will kill herself.  and she pleads him to get married.   and he agrees.   

Malini is making list of wedding preparations.   Malini's youngest daughter is thiking mom is talking to me with such love today...cause its prince's marriage...and she sees rahul and kamya and tells rahul that asha wants the marriage to happen...and she says i understand how u feel as ur sis is dead...and does her drama.   and then she says i will postpone this marriage if u want...and rahul tells her to go ahead with the wedding.   Then mami comes and says here is the check for kamya's treatment.   and she says if u need more tell me and i will send money.  Rahul says thank u mamiji...and then they both leave for delhi.   Mami consoles kamini fakely.   Jija comes and malini asks jija whether he booked the hall or not...and jiaj says no i didnt  and he leaves.  Malini comes after him and says why did he not book the hall?   Jija says talk to me properly...i dont work for u ... i m ur son-in-law.   And she taunts jija.   and he taunts her back.   and she says whats up ...why are u flying in the air???   and then she says remember i have a number i think it is a number of a police station in delhi ...shall i call them and jija is shocked.   

There was a buisness man...bholenath singh...who u sold fake property ...the report has been made...shall i call the cops.   and jiaj says cool down...and then she says so tell me whats up??   Jija says i found a golden chicken with wings and we will be rich.  HE says i went to the hall to book it and i met chan princess Geeta and she is here on vacation to invest money in Patna.  And she is ready to buy Geeta Nivas for 5 corers.  And she says when can i meet princess Geetanjali..and there is a doorbell ....and geeta walks in....Malini is shocked to see her.   

Pre-Cap -- Mami goes up to Geeta and says oh u r alive...have u lost ur memory....and jija says how can this be ...she was run over by our car...and Geeta slaps her mami and malini and Jija shocked.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapRamyaallysiaanamikamundonHumtum25rupa_politefindme925pearldesaibmm1985HeenapGauri22Hot_Indo_ChillyKiranSD1shalini01set_rajnycsweetieRajinilicious

babygirl198722 Goldie
babygirl198722
babygirl198722

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
i lost
pal1990 Senior Member
pal1990
pal1990

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
thanks for update!!!
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
what do u mean u are lost???  
findme925 Groupbie
findme925
findme925

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
geeta will slap her mami, ouch, but she will have to

Edited by findme925 - 03 February 2011 at 4:38pm
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
thanks 
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
thx for the update
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index