BV - Feb 3rd 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
==============================================================================
Basant and gehna are having tea at dhaaba when he gets a phone call informing that his driver somnath's  pregnant wife is unwell.Basanth says he would have made arrangements for another driver had he known about his wife's condition and then he gives money to the driver  and tells him to go back home and take care of his wife  as  he can drive the jeep all by  himself....

Basant is driving when  suddenly their jeep breaks down .Gehna sees a abandoned building and and they decide to spend the night in forest.They start a fire on a stove to keep warm,some ash falls into his eyes and he says how difficult it must be  for the wives to spend all their day slaving over the stove  in kitchen yet they have to listen to numerous  complaints on their cooking skills.He realises⭐️ that  working with munim and taking care of business is a much  easier job compared to a housewives daily chores....Gehna tries to sooth his eyes with her sari pallu,they lovingly  keep gazing at each other ,song in background"hum yahan tum yahaan.."......

Basanth is sitting angrily away from a sad gehna.Gehna comes near him and says"Even though physical  needs are important but they are not everything,pathi-pathni are united by their souls,physical needs mean less as we grow older and  mutual understanding is more important . I have no complaints towards you ,my love for you will never decrease and sharing our happiness and sorrows together will keep us united.You take good care of me and even brought me to this trip outside .There will be ups and downs in life which we will face together.These moments iam spending with you are precious and they will put beautiful colors in our future lives". She puts her head on basant's shoulder and he seems relieved and tentatively move his hand towards her and she holds it tight...

At hostel a morose jagat is looking outside  and lal singh(LS) tells him to take a bath and get ready for college but jagat makes excuse that he is unwell and will later take notes.LS is worried and asks if its fever,tummyache  or headache but jagyaa shouts😵 angrily "do i need to produce medical certificate " and refuses to go to classes..
At college gauri walks into lecture room  quite worried, remembers she and jagat exchanging notes in class,looks around to searching for jagath.LS tells her he is unwell and didn't come.

PRECAP:Gehna 😳looking gorgeous in chudidar and Basant keeps looking intently at her .Nandu refusing to eat has shut  his eyes ,he hears anandi "main hoon seth mootu ram....i will eat all your food..HA HA  HAaaaa" ,  he opens his eyes and  finds her in sethji outfit with mustache ,turban and glasses..😆
============================================================================

Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Jyo !!!! 😊

Oooooo Basant-Gehna romance....so mature...so sweet !!! loved how Gehna explained to Basant about her feelings..this is exactly why they had to get out of that bhootiya haveli and away from hitler........hope they stay this way forever...they make a cute couple despite their age and height difference...
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
Well they have certainly proved that opposite poles attract..............
What a welcome change watching Gehna and Basant................I was pretty impressed with Basant and his sensitivity...........Gehna has always been a good actress ............ her facial expressions, her way of talking has been a pleasure to watch.

I must admit I am waiting to see Anandi tomorrow in her fancy dress get-up...........😊
Yeah,its such a contrast from jagat/jagya's  staring contest with gauri or anandi..🥱...maturity ,warmth and understanding  obviously  something his bhanjaa  doesn't have at this stage....
Lets see if basant  supports gehna when they get  back from this trip.. when 😡masaa,as always will  starts shouting 😵at her  ... 🤔  that's when this new found maturity will be put to test.....
Originally posted by pjyo

Yeah,its such a contrast from jagat/jagya's  staring contest with gauri or anandi..🥱...maturity ,warmth and understanding  obviously  something his bhanjaa  doesn't have at this stage....
Lets see if basant  supports gehna when they get  back from this trip.. when 😡masaa,as always will  starts shouting 😵at her  ... 🤔  that's when this new found maturity will be put to test.....

I am so enjoying this aspect of their relationship that I haven't even thought so far ahead.......... Yes the acid test will be once they get back................As it is Maasa is not pleased that Nandu was left behind...............
thanks for the update,
the cvs have done a good job showing gehna basant romance in a subtle , mature way . and not making it uncomfortable or embarrassing.. 
thanx jyo..basanth's character i can never really make a firm opinion on frankly..he changes too frequently..initially he was a wierdo,thn changed,started caring for gehna..thn his mama-worship got too much..i think the aspect of his personality wnt last very long unfortunately..his mum plays him like a fiddle..
Originally posted by anu rulz

thanx jyo..basanth's character i can never really make a firm opinion on frankly..he changes too frequently..initially he was a wierdo,thn changed,started caring for gehna..thn his mama-worship got too much..i think the aspect of his personality wnt last very long unfortunately..his mum plays him like a fiddle..

Oh no!!!!!!!!!not  another endless serial with an endless relationship😕😕
😕
Originally posted by groucho

I am so enjoying this aspect of their relationship that I haven't even thought so far ahead.......... Yes the acid test will be once they get back................As it is Maasa is not pleased that Nandu was left behind...............
Oh! I  get the feeling 🤔she is more worried that if basant spends time  with gehna far away from his momma's kadii   nigraanii🤓 he will start listening to his wife more that mommy dearest.. And that is something  which would worry  her most-😉-her favourite laadesar listening only to his beendnii...
Thanks Jyo.. Basanth and Gehna nice to see them in understanding each other mode.. hope he sticks to this policy for a while and wont jump between beendni n massa..
Cant wait to see Anandi sethji🤣