Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Are we boared of Maaneets romance?

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I was waching todays sbs segment, the first the commented on was there romance, tell me the truth are you baord of Maaneets romance?

The said tht we all are really baord of there romance and the only the drector how is liking it ect ect. 

Do you like it or not its just a qustion

Amina

PL comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amina dear...the thing is that v r bored of seeing the same things on the name of romance...there has to b some new scene, situation of romance, some action- after all they r married now....BUT they barely touch each other....I mean the CVs can show Maan being naughty , hugging Geet by sneaking up on her, nuzzling her neck, kuch toh shaadi-shuda waali harkatein dikhao...abhi bhi wohi eye-locks, standing with eyes closed & then snapping out....matlab ho kya raha hai...

V CAN NEVER B BORED OF MAAN & GEET...V want to c them everyday but its th escenes & situations....story kahin aage jaa hi nahi rahi....๐Ÿ˜•
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEVER I LOVE MANEET ROMENCEE
bika_sk thumbnail
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
luv themmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TBH...I think its a baseless question...sorry no offence...... How can one be bored of the most sizzling, perfect couple's romance of the millenium?
LUV MAANEET ALWAYZZ!!! THEY ROCK!! Yh but as Absoluv sed we r bored with the repetition of scenes and we want sumthing new!!!! Edited by MishtiShona - 13 years ago
volojuswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yes i am getting bored pl cv listen
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nopes never

never was
and never will be...

Love them and their romance to the core 
Silentsoul thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†bore of maneet romance never
Was never and will never be bored.
People are just jealous of our magical romantic jodi!!!
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
no, never, jab hum purane episode repeat dekhte rahte hai, to new scene se kaise bore ho sakte hai, for me if its repeat scene also in different situation I don't mind stil, will enjoy, but UME TV they told very bad words about geet that veiwers got bore with MAnnet romance, why geet team is allowing them to say this n given permission to come on set.