Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

3/2/11 - WU - Nivi is concerned for Viren!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Hey chupainz...
well actually sabii was to update today but i took it as you all know the reason Embarrassed

U P D A T E
It begins with Nivi knocking on Ks' door. KS is angry seeing nivi, NT is happy to see Nivi. BS shows up, NT and Ks are happy to see him all well. BS says "I've brought my DIL aswell, aren't you going to welcome us?" NT invites them in. BS says "Keshav, bhabi ji, tonight there is a function tonight, please do come." NT and Ks exchange looks. "Don't say no please, today i've started walking again." Nt says "it's a great news, what did the dr's say? Is everything fine?" BS says "yes, the drs and god have given me more time to live so that i can see my great grandkids." (What? No they can't have kids so soon...there's a lot going o in their lives right now dada ji!) NT says "i hope that's what happens." Bs says "bhabi i've come after so many days, can i have a cup of tea?" NT asks Nivi to make it, nivi leaves. BS apologises to NT and KS for his mistakes so he can the distances can vanish. Nivi brings in tea for them. KS takes the tea but in anger, NT is happy that he took the tea from Nivi's hands. Nivi continuously looks at KS. BS says "how's the tea ks?" KS says "it's nice." NT says "after so many days we got to drink the tea made by you, and it's just the way KS likes it." Nivi wipes her tears and apologises to KS. BS says "KS if i think as a father's POV then i will think nivi's is wrong, but if you think as a normal human then you will know that she had her own reasons. Don't punish her for life." NT says "forgive her; otherwise no one will be at peace." KS looks at nivi and forgives her,. Bs says "do come tonight, I'll wait for you guys."

Viren in the bathroom cleans his wound. (OMG...*sanju drinks water* HOT HOT HOT....) Viren says "why did sid come here? What did he mean by all that? He never said anything like that before, and why did he keep his hand on my wound? To hurt me or to know the truth? Does he suspect me and that's why he was here?" (Sorry if i get any dialogue wrong, coz right now i am gazing at kinny's hot shot body Embarrassed) *Viren angry*Day Dreaming "You will gain nothing sid, you will never know what'll happen tonight, no one will know. (I do..heheheEmbarrassed) There will be a blast and ... today i will separate you from this house and people living in it, just like i was, forcefully! Today you will know what pain is! TODAY!" (OMG....such hotness...call the ambulance, i think i need to go to the hospital again...drinks water again...oops i drank all the water...wat do i do now?Dead)

The preparations are going on, VD is looking for nandu jsut when nivi comes and nandu too comes running. VD says "take nivi to the storeroom and give her the old photos i've taken out." She asks Nivi to do something new and different with those photos like she did for VD's birthday. Nivi walks past sid in anger. Sid thinks "how do i tell you nivi that you are trusting your own danger!" Nandu gives nivi the photos. Nivi says "nandu what's all that stuff?" Nandu says "VD had asked to throw away any useless stuff and keep what's important. Soo all this is important. Now i'll go" Nivi checks out the stuff that's kept there and comes across viren's 3rd standard drawing book. Nivi says "I have to show this book to viren, he probably doesn't even remember this." She sees a drawing of her that read "My best friend" (awwwwww...) then there is a drawing of her and viren and then of the family. Nivi is shocked to see sid's drawing scratched off and on every other page sid has been crossed out. Nivi thinks "why is sid's name crossed out in such way in viren's book?"

Nivi goes to NivRen's room, Viren looks at nivi and says "Nivi what happened?" Nivi just looks on at viren. "Nivi you're scaring me. did i do or say something wrong? Nivi if you're angry on me then tell me because i don't want to see you angry." Nivi says 'no it's nothing." viren says "thank god you scared me you know. If you do this again then i would surely die." Nivi says "I wasn't scaring you, i was thinking something." Viren says "fine, but you scared me and you will be punished for it. The punishment is that you have to get ready for me. I want every eye to be on you tonight, and everyone to say look there, that's viren's wife." Nivi says "I have a condition too my husband has to get ready for me too." Viren says "I accept, but later. Right now i dont' have time." Nivi says "where are you going?" viren says "you gave me the responsibility to rock the party, so just going to arrange things for that. I'll be back soon." Viren leaves and nivi smiles.

Sid downstairs in deep thoughts, VD notices it and calls out to him. VD asks if everything is okay. Sid says "it's nothing." Nandu tells Nandu that divya has arrived. VD says "thank god you came on time." Divya says "i left as soon as you called me." VD says "ma bauji were worried, because their elser DIL was missing. Divya says "How can i not come when you've called me. I know my respnsibilites towards this house, even if it doesn't matter to others." VD tells divya to get ready quickly, divya gives a called look to sid and walks off. VD remembers the garlands and asks sid to get it. Viren says "dont' send sid anywhere taayi ji. I mean no need to send him i am going out i'll get em." VD says "won't the garlands be ruined on your bike?" Viren says "I have the car for the day, as there is alot to do. Sid don't worry i'll give you the car as soon as things are done." Sid says "no need, as much as the car is mine it's yours too. Use it." Viren says "wow, see tayi ji, the anniversary is dada ji and dadi ji's but i am getting gifts. I'll leave." Viren was about to leaves but viren remembers he forgot the car keys. He leaves to get the keys, VD asks sid to speak to divya.

Nivi is in thoughts; viren comes back and senses something wrong. Nivi gives viren the car keys, viren asks "what's wrong nivi? is something bothering you? Tell me or else i won't leave from here." Nivi says "nothing is bothering me, and when you are with me nothing bothers me." viren says "you may not tell me but i can read it in your eyes, you are afraid, that tonight there will be something wrong." Nivi says "why are you saying this? Viren says "I don't know nivi, but i feel that someone who is trying to harm you is near us." Nivi is in thoughts "Nivi if something happens like this then i won't leave that person and you have to support me. will you?" Nivi agrees.

Precap: Viren comes with a paper bag and keeps it in the back of his car. "Today when everyone will be busy celebrating and nivi sees all this in sid' room then Sid you will be facing what i faced 20 years back! (OMG how much hatred is this guy carrying within himself?)

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1Sejal_Desairadhiisgirlpower2101saggi80ravneetgillalpha12KK_1234sofia2010archu_2010shalu-123bcclhimani88rsingingarchie76guptafamilyharish_kenasiaheartashwinipatilbeautifulbcdent4uwassup28zanabegAnfalA HUGE FANaewananda_gopa*summy*rgattushmuupiehananedivra4salekh1savera2007PriyaThakur-Preetz-Spottamushinaj7Kaysamirah23sihumushkan_2003-Afreen-icy_devilSunriseGreenhamzanuhapuviniVirMan_ArShigmann2010Anisha_91nanetaashred12loveaboveall.Omshanti1111SuhaniSonia.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3/2/11 - WU - Nivi is concerned for Viren!" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
thanx 4 d update sanju...
pls tc...
did u see my warning?..
btw, i think viren did wrong counting again....he was sent 15 yrs back na, den how come now he is saying 20 yrs...20 yrs back means he was 5 n dats only 1st std, not 3rd std as shown on d book...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiKinSanj

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

thanx 4 d update sanju...
pls tc...
did u see my warning?..
btw, i think viren did wrong counting again....he was sent 15 yrs back na, den how come now he is saying 20 yrs...20 yrs back means he was 5 n dats only 1st std, not 3rd std as shown on d book...Confused
i was too busy observing my hottie yaar..bloopers nazar nhi aaye mjhe =))

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for lovely update:-)

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
thanks for the quick and nice update..

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Viren keeps checking that his pigeon or puppet is ready (to point the finger at Sidharth with all the evidence he is providing) and nothing has crossed her mind to doubt his actions. Find out quickly the real culprit Nivi.

Mrs.Jaysean

Goldie

Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top