Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay so im unable to sleep
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Anvi: I won't say they messed up everything. They tried some tracks and they failed miserably. That is how it is sometimes. It's all trial and error because can't predict audience behavior. It's true AA track could have been much better. But they probably thought it would work. Why?  I don't know 😆 We can create many tracks sitting at home but there might be a gazillion reasons why it wouldn't work for them.  And also, they are holding some cards back to lengthen the story. Sam and Vicky can't be used just like that, for many reasons. Once you use them, then what?
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arpi: plus their so called lead already had fight with creatives, left over now so called male lead can not give any expression and his pronunciation is too bad, I won't be surprise if show is done soon..

Care to explain... I thought that the Do Saheliya's lead is the lead here too... I think his name is Aakash... But i think i have seen scenes of him..
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
patni.. u need som cuddling?? 🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anj:Thenks for saving my time🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anj - good points 😆
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yes u should😡..tumhe MSK ki kasam😆

😲 What kinda kasam is tat??😳
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet.a

Okay so im unable to sleep

Geets... dun lie.. .. 
In the chandni.. nite. ki light.. u were missing ur wifey😳 
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arwen...

@Zee - Hugs r vertical .. cuddling is horizontal 🤣🤣🤣

Hello dear, how r u???? BTW pls explain wat is/r in Verticle n Horizontal positions???? 😳😛😆😆😆

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Most of the time the idea has more punch than the real deal, and that is why some of the brilliant story ideas do not become brilliant tales.
Arjun as an idea was cool but the execution later failed the character idea big time. We did not expect but the character of Arjun did promise to be a different kind of evil when he entered.

It's rare that viewers will think about the future story-line or have high expectations -- I am talking about the ones who watch a show in real and who are not here to analyze or discuss. They just follow the movement of the show and watch it depending upon whether they find it interesting or not.

Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago