new ekta's show in a prime slot

Posted: 13 years ago

Hi.. Just read a tellybuzz article about a new ekta's show in sony TV, they have mentioned that it will be aired in a prime slot.., starting from april. I can also see some persons (dont want to mention their names) replying to that article that this show has to replace BHPH :(

the show is getting better, this track will bring the charm of BHPH back.. Please pray that this show should not replace BHPH.

Edited by sangeeta9 - 13 years ago
I still don't think BHPH will be axed that soon, but I'm still praying it stays on!

And as for comments - we all know who that person is and the bias she has against this show. Just her saying it doesn't mean squat.
I know Sangeeta Who Said like that....U know BHPH Never Ends..It Always Remain in Every Heart of the Member Here....I Dont think Show will End So Soon.....Now the Show is back to its Charm..I am Sure that TRP also Will Increase this time...
Oh my god geetu, read ur post and got really sacred abt bhph. I hope the show doesnt end so soon. Ive been really busy lately but Ive never missed an episode of bhph. Its getting so interesting now so they better not consider. As for that persons comment, the less said the better.
who the hell is that person , i will shoot them all

give me names plz
Originally posted by atikna

who the hell is that person , i will shoot them all

give me names plz

not THEM anki, it is only one person, and it is HER, you can guess very well..
yes i read that article its Shipra the thali ka baigan

i want to do something violent

some punishment
Originally posted by atikna

yes i read that article its Shipra the thali ka baigan

i want to do something violent

some punishment

PM her pictures of baigan, Anki. Time for Sabzi Ka Bazaar again.
Guys, relax.  Let her have her sour grapes.  We don't have to pay attention to it.

They could take over Maa Exchange or other periods.  For now just sit back and enjoy.  And besides, continuous consumption of sour grapes will eventually lead to diarrhea...let her have them all she wants.😉
Originally posted by momma1128

Guys, relax.  Let her have her sour grapes.  We don't have to pay attention to it.

They could take over Maa Exchange or other periods.  For now just sit back and enjoy.  And besides, continuous consumption of sour grapes will eventually lead to diarrhea...let her have them all she wants.😉

yeah...anyways the prime time slot btwn 9 and 10 will be empty after the 2 reality shows...and ekta already has a show at 8.30pm in another channel..she may not pit her new one against it...