Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

garammaxala7726

Goldie

garammaxala7726

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged

*~LoVe~*
Love is very important in everyones lives. Doesn't matter if your the one loving or the one being loved. But without love, life is incomplete. True love can never break you down, true love can never hurt you. I've been in love with someone for many years and he has rejected me over and over again as a partner but has always been there as a friend. But I am not unhappy. Because love is about loving more than being loved. Love gives you a reason to live. Whether its for family, friends, or someone special. Pyar ke bagair zindagi mein kuch nahi hain. Love is a sensation that keeps the body alive. Love is everything to me.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Importance of Love in Life!! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blughost91

Goldie

blughost91

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
it's a debatable topic.......so...i think it's cool...i mean it's not the kind of love that u have with one person u know ur soul mate and stuff....but love is sumthin that everyone can give and get.....u share it.....u have luv btween u and ur family....btween u and ur friends....btween u and and that certain sum1.....and btween u and urself!

cloudz

Groupbie

cloudz

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

life is all about love and I truly believe that there is nothing in life if not love.

In saying that love has many different ways….not just that between a man and a woman but also in your family, you friends…

The more people you can give love to receive love from, the more complete your life is…

However, if the discussion here is specifically about the love between a man and a woman…I don't subscribe to the thought that there is 'one' person somewhere who has been made for you…and love at first sight is the most ridiculous concept I have ever come across (and it is completely beyond my understanding how tv, movies and books continue to talk about it) as isn't it just an infatuation…how do you fall in love with someone's face?

For me love is nothing but an extension of frienship….its the most beatiful and closest friendship you will ever share in your life.

As for whether it exists for everyone…who knows?

But one can hope …and umeed pe duniya kaayam hai

AALIYAH786

Goldie

AALIYAH786

Posted: 23 May 2005 at 6:02am | IP Logged

love is one of the most beautiful feelings created by god................I totally believe in love............How miserable we would be without love???????????????..............When you're in love.................you're on top of the world................nothing can get you down.........

There are so many different types of love................love between the opposite sex...........parent love...........sibling love............friendly love amongst friends..............

Live life beautfilly........................Hope everybody here finds the LOVE OF THEIR LIFE...............GOOD LUCK WITH FINDING LOVE.........

RUPALV22

RUPALV22

Posted: 23 May 2005 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Oh this section is great indeed & amazing topics.

Okay Love is certainly the basic need of human mind as are food & shelter for body.Human being is a social animal & what binds them amongst each other is love may u name it as a different relation.

But priority of this emotion has to be weighed in life at different situation to experience it to the fullest.nobody wants to die alone on the sickbed without having a hand to hold..but still the fact is that we have to die alone.I mean every individual has his own independent existance at mental,physical & spiritual level & love binds you with the another for the betterment of self!it may sound selfish but how long ppl can servive only on love starving their gut ? even starving at emotional level can't bind two ppl together for long..!so filmy love or self destructive love can't lead to healthy life...ever

Similarly only money great life style but no life partner to share leaves you lonely.... Love certainly is driving force to even earn materialistic gain but passionate ,impulsive love can often cloud our senses...at least you should have enough cents to feed or provide shelter to your loved one ,it should also keep the sense of responsibility intact;I mean loving someone can't mean hurting somebody else!!Love is a positive emotion reciprocated between any two individuals...it should not have any negative impact on ppl around us or the society only 'coz we get carried away with it....I completely respect love of a soldier's wife who keeps the flame burning in the stormiest weather.....to those so called love birds who run away from society & responsibility only to be with each other !!

God created two sex & put various emotions in them to attract each other, to satisfy each other ,to surrender each other & to gain completeness in return.. but he also provided us with various other systems & put the need to nourish them too ,which the emotion love can't do alone; it has to be translated in practical actions using brain & material sources available!!

After all it's our NEED & we are the best judge ,we want physical comfort with material gain or mental satisfaction by being with our love..or rare sense of content by balancing the both..!

Edited by RUPALV22 - 24 May 2005 at 12:06am

x_TaniSha_x

x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~puja~*

LOVE... everyone has a different interpretation of what love is... its an abstract thought, feeling, or state of mind...

i have to say that love does exist, i mean i can't explain why it does, because its a feeling, and it difficult to describe in words... its felt. As for those that believe it doesn't exist, they might not be aware of it or they have just been hurt and don't want to believe in it... Love is an important part of life, without it life is empty and has no meaning... but i don't believe in the filmly love, that doesn't exist... that is just not possible

Puja'z rite..   love you cant explain onlii feel and it duz exist.

To me love is

Il rite it laterWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top