Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ides

IF-Dazzler

ides

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
excellent discussion folks....

I think the importance of love in one's lie is similar to that of a thumb on a hand....on its own it cant do anything but without it the hand cant do anything....

without love life is barren and inspid......no joy, pleasure or excitement....but life cant be lived on love alone......similarly love alone cant hold a relationship together.....love without compassion or compromise can be obsessive....

In short....No I do not think that love is the be all, end all in the world....most of what the media portrays in the name of love is passion, a very volatile but transient emotion, with a life span of abt a couple of years.....if a relationship stays beyond that, it is because of the presence of likeness, compassion, compromise and friendship.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Importance of Love in Life!! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyaraladki

Groupbie

pyaraladki

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

i agree with bas. there are different kinds of love and i think every one has experienced it some time or another. i

m happy for those of you who are in love and i hope you continue to make it work.

very good point mystica i look for satisfaction too and i am very picky and careful when it comes to an intimate sort of love cuz ur giving your all to sum1 and it hurts knowing that they can deceive you so i guard myself well which my friends say is not good and perhaps im the only 1 here like that.

but love is important and its important for people to kno wat it means to love sumbody cuz love is a word that comes and goes and few people really know what it means i just wish i could meet sum1 that does.

saroj

saroj

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 5:21am | IP Logged

To love someone or to be loved by someone is the most beautiful thing that can happen in one's life.I have been in love with someone for over 8 years now and this has been the most stabilising factor in my life till date.Being in love has taught me to be more thoughtful,caring and compassionate towards others.Ours was a case of best friends falling in love and it happened over a time period.Love needs to be cherished but one has to stay focussed on other aspects of life as well.Too much of love leads to obsession which is unhealthy for anyone.

*Angel Diya*

Groupbie

*Angel Diya*

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
hey saroj, we have something in common!!! Wink i am in love and we are together and we were best friends falling in love as well!! some people think that when best friends fall in love, it might spoil their friendship spoil the friendship for the others in the friendship circle, but actually it makes it stronger. And some think that if the two friends broke up then there could be a problem, and there would be awkardness. but actually in the end everything can be worked out. Love is very important for life, without love,i think there is no life, because a life without love is very unhappy.

rouble

rouble

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

i believe LOVE IS LIFE. i think being in love is one of the most beautiful feelings and being loved is the best thing. if we know someone loves us and cares for us....we feel very secure. i am in love and am very happy. as *Angel Diya* said..life without love is very unhappy. that is why i believe that LOVE is LIFE. i can't imagine myself without his love in my life. this is the best thing that has happened in my life..i.e... being in love and being loved by the same person. ( we r engaged Smile).

Life without love is like a tree Without blossom and fruit.

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Love sux...
Love bruises like a peach...
Love makes u waste your time,money,emotions,energy...
Love makes u think u can't live without a person but u actually don't even like em...
Love is infatuation...
Love only gives u pain n misery...
Love is what fools have time for...
Love IS for fools who have nothing else to do...
Love takes away years from your life...
Love is a misconception...
Love gives u nothing but takes away everything...So stay away from it...
Love is the trick of the devil to make u go crazy...
Love is only a fiction of ur mind...
Love is NOTHING...

That is just my opinion...no offense meant to anyone...

Edited by luvya4ever - 22 February 2005 at 3:25pm

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 May 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged

I think love as in love with the opp sex is too oevr-raetd and it's silly to see 6th and 7th grades hold hands and kiss n stuff like that.

i think love is an intergral part of human existance and without it life wud not be bearable and possible.it keep the society going and binds ppl fm myraid origins,lang etc.

But we must give imp and practice love for strangers in need, pets , elders, teachers , parents , a new neighbour a beggar etc. basically move away fm just love for bf/hubby/own kids etc.this wud make the world a better place to live in.Clap

heyher87

heyher87

Posted: 21 May 2005 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
i agree with you datspreet and guess what i am in love too. i am 18 and kno my choices and i think i luv is amazing thing for w/o it there would be nothing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top