Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Anurag-Taani wedding to be a grand affair

STARONE.IN

It is celebration time in Tere Liye on STAR Plus with two weddings slated to take place next week. The preparations for Anurag-Taani and Robindo-Jonaki marriage have begun and viewers of the show will get to see the grand wedding taking place the whole of next week.

STARONE.IN

We speak to the creative head Shivani and Taani aka Anupriya Kapoor to find out what is in store next week.

Shivani says "The Anurag - Taani and Robindo - Jonaki wedding will happen next week complete with all traditional Bengali rituals that will be shown throughout the week. There will be a lot of romantic moments between the lead couple Anurag and Taani". However she also reveals that there are also some tense moments in store as she says "There will be a rift between Jonaki and Taani for which Jonaki will be responsible. She will be jealous because Taani is the centre of attention and fights with her".

Taani aka Anupriya Kapoor says "Things are finally getting better with my wedding happening next week. It has been a long wait because first I was waiting for Anurag to return to India and after that Nupur, Ritesh and others tried to create problems between us. Thankfully Nupur has changed her ways and has become my friend and Ritesh has been punished for his crimes. Now you can expect to see a lot of cute, romantic moments between Anurag and me." Speaking about the wedding she says "I am happy that our parents have decided that we will get married on the same day as Robindo and Jonaki. The preparations are on and I am very excited and looking forward to my wedding day".

Be a part of Anurag -Taani and Robindo-Jonaki's wedding on Tere Liye every Monday to Friday at 10:00 pm on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Thursday, February 03, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1301/anuragtaani-wedding-to-be-a-grand-affair.aspx

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

girlpower2101hjariananushka8bcclLu_ArmiAnita16sanjana....sharmeeliBlueSpiritpravschillsKeanufan--Neha--cuty_kKhaLidaHJenny_BarbieShaily.NehAditya8791-kavita-Chandni.khajjumanasi_31shareen-Arushi-soapsudsapril10IndigoBluesradtMeehak.suk19sarunholic_arhiLubz.TaAnu-Maha--Hoor-iloveyouafridiSandstoneNisha_90sita11.AngelSunShine_Amishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anurag Tani wedding to be a grand affair" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
wow can;'t wait for next week :))

-Arushi-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HIBA0072sharmeeliBlueSpiritShaily.Aanya.

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
muahhhhhhhhhhh
i am not in my senses after reading the title of the articleBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileHugHug
i am damn soooooooooooooooooooo happy
literally jumping on my toesDancingDancingDancingDancing
thanks to SHIVANI -THE NEW CREATIVE HEADBig smile

Edited by sita11 - 03 February 2011 at 4:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritShaily.

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Onu tani key pati hien Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritAanya.sita11

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
YayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

Jenny_Barbie

Goldie

Jenny_Barbie

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
great news......cant wait for next week....lol...tere liye gonna rockinggggg now....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

sarunholic_arhi

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunholic_arhi

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
its party time guys Party Party Partyonu taani keh pati hein aur taani hamesha anurag ki thi,hai aur hamesha rahegi Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Edited by heer_varsha - 03 February 2011 at 4:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.sita11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top