Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I would place my bets on Chaangi's brother (Brij's Friend) or her BF Gurvinder.......... the only candidates who knew about her first marriage......
Originally posted by: kadydeep

@Sharmishta......... There was the rimless specs pakka in the promo.......May be the CV's just want us to break our heads for timepass with our hare brained speculations.

😆 SPEC is the new CON for the den. Haan! Now ever keyword must start with SPEC! 😆
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why are we ruling out Sammy.  "Doosri Shadi mubharak ho, Geet"  means "Congratulations on the second marriage, Geet" .
It could mean Maan's second marriage, couldn't it?  The stranger is congratulating Geet on becoming his second wife.  They could deliberately leave it ambiguous so that it could be taken both ways. The man could be Sammy's aid.
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Deeps my thinkin is absent i have no anwers evry answer i get i find faukT!!!* shraminchu*

good chance tat it be bri' friend but CVS will not bring him back my BET!!!! they cant think to this HIGH level..un ki baas ki bath hi nahiiii!!!

as gurvinder pretty chanCE!!! 👍🏼  but then he should be positive na y is he wishing congo 2nd marriage?? 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Opti - Exactly my first thought after watching the promo last night. It is something to do with Maan's past this time and not Geet's. This is the channel for Geet to find out about Maan's past. Haan !
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Mall whats your questions are pade naHIN Maine

and pls all its Channi not Changi
you guys changing the meaning of a name

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
opTI tat was my first thought on hearing the promo.....

bit if it's yes... then ll kill eeryone who comes in front of my eyes.... MAAN cant be married before... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

& the character should be frm GEET's past na ?? sam is maan's past ?? 
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kadydeep

@Sharmishta......... There was the rimless specs pakka in the promo.......May be the CV's just want us to break our heads for timepass with our hare brained speculations.

Our Speculations are not hare-brained 😡
The CVs on the other hand are scatter brained
They think this suspense is going to be nerve wracking
We will all be so stressed out we will indulge in nail biting 🤔

Just a warning it takes a lot of impress the devils
We have high standards, we like logic and reasoning
We are letting you know so you know the perils
So that you might give us a track that will not lead to TRPs crashing

Just remember that execution is the key
Be smart about how you handle this mystery
All your former tracks were victims of botched up execution
Hopefully this time you will rectify that situation

SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

Why are we ruling out Sammy.  "Doosri Shadi mubharak ho, Geet"  means "Congratulations on the second marriage, Geet" .
It could mean Maan's second marriage, couldn't it?  The stranger is congratulating Geet on becoming his second wife.  They could deliberately leave it ambiguous so that it could be taken both ways. The man could be Sammy's aid.

actually i was thinking the same thing...
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Opti............ Our Cv's pea sized brain can't handle such convoluted plots....... They are not capable of such Ingenuity....... See how they made mincemeat out of Arjun's Character......