With my blessing..... - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by _nandini

Oh a test for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Okay let me recall the bloopers (thoough its not tht tough as yesterday's epi was full of them πŸ˜† Apart from the banana n apple scenes of the epi tht Gauri pointed out (thanx Gauri, i had skipped them all) πŸ˜†

The action scenes looked so artificial.....I love the actions of GKD but yesterday's was a big flop Though i liked Avi's acting n the bg music. Arpi's acting was not at all upto the mark yesterday. This scene where Arpi takes the oath back n asks Avi to raise weapons was supposed to be so powerful but i was highly disappointed by her acting. I wonder Avi is the God of Lallanpur, yet no one identifying him and he n Arpi roaming around so casually even after their posters have been sticked around everywhere. This is such a big blooper that no one identifies them.πŸ˜• And the most hillarious part was the sadhus dancingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

The fight was horrible I feel that was bcos of Ash's injury & I feel Tanvi was not comfortable with the body double,her expressions were very tacky too...
Originally posted by chatterbox

that is becoz he has been taught only to use his brawns while bahuji uses her brains it is only a matter of transference..if he can use his brains to beat the crap up without getting BJ's permission (like he did with BM) then he can too use it here now...this is what I meant the other day, it is a great opportunity (time away from the haveli) for him to start thinking differently...instead all we see is banana eating, eyelocks after eyelocks like two shy teenagers and probably a lot of lullaby singing in the night!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

he is trained that way only I suppose....but surely if he can fall in love and realise now that she is talking good stuff, then he should become a bit more self aware...the only time that happened was when Arpi was taken to jail and he came home and cried....

he is not educated enough, recall the night before marriage when he takes arpi on long drive and he says he was never interested in studies

all his life he has been shown what power or brawn is used for

he is still not using his brains and see his brain is more controlled first by bauji and now by arpita's love and devotion ....so you are saying he likes to be controlled?...🀣...that makes him sound like a mindless puppet...I think he is enjoying the novelty of doing something he wants, hence his devotion and love to Arpi. His life has been full of duty and obligation from a young age, even when Arpi entered his life he courted her in-between the gaps of his 'job'...it is only now he can spend 24/7 with her and doesn't have to go and defend/fight/kill...so he is using the opportunity to spend all day if he wants to stare at her. having said that, a good story would also have shown his character development a bit more but I suppose we have to be patient coz this is tv so the storytelling is different, they have to pace these important points - turning points, inciting incidents, character developments and etc to tell the story in this medium in a pace that will keep viewers riveted.

the only time he used his brains was when he went to save arpi from pappu

rest of the time his brain doesnt function much OMG Di, that is harsh isn't it?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..it functions enough to take care of Arpi and himself...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and he is still very very very innocent and pure at heart thats why

and again i say this is transformation phase of avdesh

we r seeing different emotions he goes through all the time

even back at haveli arpi love wud haunt him more and even if he listens to bahuji he wud stil think before acting rashly yep, that's what I said earlier to gauri's post, I think.
Originally posted by super_boy

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ again a wonderful analysis dreamy.

@ bold - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£ or sang songs for each other n d famous is NAINON KI (playing antakshari πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) We wont come 2 know unless d CV's show us dat it has been done already   😑😑 ..Hi SB, thanks for confirming how they spend their evening!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so that would explain the non-consummation, Avita too busy singing to each other...I bet their fave one is 'Akele hum'...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seriously d banana gunda made me laugh n i remebered d comments on banana romance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Finally it sanked into Arpi abt Avi pickng a weapon 2 fight 4 injustice is not wrong yep with an stirring speech to boot as wellπŸ‘ . But now dat stupid RV kidnapping Arpi ................oh how i HATE dis man more n more coz of wat he is doing n also 4 torturing Kanoo n pehelwan. Hope dey escape frm d jail n meet Avi n help him as they heard abt d whereabts of Avi . Lets see wat d CV's hv in store 4 us. I have a feeling they will be out soon...as soon as Arpi is taken, Avi would need their help.....but I want to know about the other two...

Hasnt tanmay contacted RV????? that is a blooper, surely he would have gotten in touch with his darling bro by now?...unless he is haunting the haveli grounds..somehoe he does not look like the red hot lover we expected.... πŸ˜• has he gone back 2 mumbai or whereever they were studyng ????? How can he give up so easily as now he knows dat they r havng a baby?????? Or is he takng a tour of Lallanpur πŸ˜† n finding abt how famous is his bro ????? yeah I like that, hearing about his famous bro...in fact I want T to bump into his bro while RV is wearing that balaclava...
dreamy i didnt mean he likes to be controlled

with arpi he likes her pampering him and with bahuji he is duty bound to her

see at times he is puppet

he hasbrains  and he is not dull but as yet the direction is not clear

its like how u say adolescene, perhaps this is not the right word

in reality  for any young girl or a boy when hormones act up  they r confused which direction to take

at times i feel same with avdesh

and yes its tv medium so some moments wud be shown this way and its avdesh trials and turbulations and how he comes out winner in the end perhaps thats where it is heading

bt with tv anything is possible
Originally posted by _nandini

Oh a test for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Okay let me recall the bloopers (thoough its not tht tough as yesterday's epi was full of them πŸ˜† Apart from the banana n apple scenes of the epi tht Gauri pointed out (thanx Gauri, i had skipped them all) πŸ˜†

The action scenes looked so artificial.....I love the actions of GKD but yesterday's was a big flop Though i liked Avi's acting n the bg music. Arpi's acting was not at all upto the mark yesterday. This scene where Arpi takes the oath back n asks Avi to raise weapons was supposed to be so powerful but i was highly disappointed by her acting. I wonder Avi is the God of Lallanpur, yet no one identifying him and he n Arpi roaming around so casually even after their posters have been sticked around everywhere. This is such a big blooper that no one identifies them.πŸ˜• And the most hillarious part was the sadhus dancingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Sorry for going awol...first phonecall, then a long convoulated email!!!

You are so right about the action...that first slap, he whirled and then did a strange sideways leap to fall in front of that camera...it looked so funny and really jarred me out. I don't like fight but Ashish is a joy to watch as he has ballet like movements...but yesterday, I FF the scenes....then when the goons had Avi over the fruit stall and beating him up, seriously it looked like a little kid gettling smacked!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so I ended up laughing.

As for Arpi's acting...the scene with the trishul was good actually, she showed determination a hardness, as opposed to her normal softness...it was needed then and there. gods and goddesses are supposed to act according to the situation, so here toughness was needed and she was tough, her face was and eyes were hard. She looked the epitome of a female outraged by what was happening to another female and her chosen warrior was given her approval to fight (Avdesh).....that is the way I saw that scene anyway. Off course immediately after she was back to her normal soft self...another blooper here..Avdesh had a dried streak of blood on his chin, she rubbs it and then two shots show bright red gloop and then neary rubbed out again...!!

Yeah for wanted couple, they were very relaxed. And I too found people clapping and dacining was not needed, too funny instead. But I suppose he was given a hero status...but surely the mother daughter could come and thank instead?
Originally posted by laxmi73

Yesterday's episode was fullof bloopers..I think Ashish got his neck injured & they had to come up with an episode Ash was not around most of the scenes had a body double!!!! And I feel what was the point in living in a hut in some God forsaken place  if you cannot evn consumate your wedding in heaven's name!! WHat was thepoint in the whole track,someone please explain to me!!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Was that a body double? doesn't still explain the messed cherography or the bloopers. I wonder if they are shooting and then rushing thought the editing to air?...they must not have a lot of banked episodes then....

As for consummating, read back through the last two pages, you will seee why...they are too busy singing lullaby and songs to another to bother about solidifying their marriage...unless they have and we are given signs all around us....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...the interpretation my dear, is up to you. Did they or did they not?....million dollar Q...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Originally posted by chatterbox

dreamy i didnt mean he likes to be controlled Di, I did understand...don't worry...I know what you mean. The truth is it is the CVs, I think they are struggling in which direction to take Avita as a couple. They cannot show the SR yet because that means a lot of suspense for viewers is gone (many just tune in to see will it be this night?!).....

with arpi he likes her pampering him and with bahuji he is duty bound to her

see at times he is puppet

he hasbrains  and he is not dull but as yet the direction is not clear

its like how u say adolescene, perhaps this is not the right word

in reality  for any young girl or a boy when hormones act up  they r confused which direction to take I agree but here they are married and no one will tell them off for consummating...see if they act like this at the haveli it is more believable but not here. They are all alone, close during the day...but sleeping miles apart in the night? nah! no one will believe that ....so a yeah quite a lot of confusion.

at times i feel same with avdesh

and yes its tv medium so some moments wud be shown this way and its avdesh trials and turbulations and how he comes out winner in the end perhaps thats where it is heading

bt with tv anything is possible
Dreamy Di,
What a lovely post. I also viewed Arpi like a goddess that gave Avi the courage and strength to fight back. Considering today's epi, Arpi will now on support Avi's action and not stop him. She even said she won't stopped her hubby from harming Avi. You have explained everything so beautifully that it is difficult for me to add anything. I was irritated by the public again but they were all cowards who hid behind the back of someone stronger. This is why they praised Avi, he won the fight and so they congratulated him. Arpi was terrified to see the monkey masked men; it was like a nightmare that every women fears. I don't want to see Ramayan again because poor Sita was split from her Rama, raised her twin sons alone, and then she left the world to join the goddess of earth. For eternity , the soul-mates Rama and Sita were split. Arpi shall never suffer such circumstance.
🀣
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Di, I am begining to think that it is a sign that we need to interpret as something has been done.😳😳....why on earth otherwise would we be shown a scene where Avita stare at each other an consume million bananas??....it is a sign, I tell you!..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...makes sense...a hot blooded guy and being alone in the hut, in the dark....you telling me they sat and sang lullabies to each other?!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank God you people are beginning to agree with me.........when I said this, people laughed me off as "desperado"😑🀣.............but seems like the idea is gaining some tractionπŸ˜‰

See here:

and here, where it all started....second last post at the bottom of the page

Rejoice, O' members of the forum........the deed is done!

Or am I being too hasty? 🀣

Edited by Vistaa - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Vistaa

🀣

Thank God you people are beginning to agree with me.........when I said this, people laughed me off as "desperado"😑🀣.............but seems like the idea is gaining some tractionπŸ˜‰

See here:

and here, where it all started....second last post at the bottom of the page

Rejoice, O' members of the forum........the deed is done!

Or am I being too hasty? 🀣

I refuse to believe that..Even if they do not show the deed ,here would have been an after morning scene..No clue..No it has not been done & when itz done it will be shown in detail!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ