Fan Fictions

Arsh FF love with an Angel..updated part 12

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

ARSH FF LOVE WITH AN ANGEL

Heyyyy Everyone.😳 .... Most of you will be knowing me from my previous Arsh FF A hope to be loved..... And for all those who donno me i am Ayesha.... πŸ˜› Once again i have come up with a new Arsh FF.....😳 " Love with an Angel "

The story will be based on a unique love story between a Angel and a Human.. Compared to my previous FF i think of bringing this one in a different style... A lil more romance.... Story will be revealed as it keeps moving..... This FF i am writing inspired by a story which i used to read a lot.... Am just following up the idea... Just hope u guys will like this FF just like my previous one....😳

Intro :

Shilpa slowly makes her way into the college and look around admiringly.... It has always been her dream to come to this college.... As she walks in she starts to get stares from everyone... But she could careless.. She was pretty used to it.... She knew how much her appearance effected on others......
Confidently she walks up to principle's office and knocks the door... " May i come in sir... "
Shashank puts away his file and speak... " Come in...... " 
Shilpa with a smile walks towards him and sit infront of him... " Thank you soo much sir... for giving me this opportunity... "
Shashank gives a small smile... " Ms Shilpa.... seeing you qualifications i dont think anyone can say no....But you have to work really hard.. you are joining in the middle of semester .... "
Shilpa ...... " Sure sir... But i really think i would be needing some assistance... soo if u could help... "
Shashank.... " Sure Ms Shilpa... Dont worry abt it..... I will tell Armaan to assist you in studies... "
Shilpa raise her eyebrow amused.... " Armaan.... Is that a old professor.... "
Shashank laughs on it.... " No no Shilpa.... Infact he is quiet young and handsome... Believe me you want regret meeting him... "
Shilpa gets up with a smile...  " Ofcourse sir... I am now very curious to meet this professor...... Armaan.... "

INDEX :

PART 1 : PAGE 14
PART 2 : PAGE 26
PART 3 : PAGE 38
PART 4 : PAGE 48
PART 5 : PAGE 59
PART 6 : PAGE 71
PART 7 : PAGE 84
PART 8 : PAGE 100
PART9 : PAGE 113
PART 10 : PAGE 126
PART 11 : PAGE 133
PART 12 : PAGE 141

NOTE : Guys i hope u will like the Intro..... 😳 Plsss press the like button those who want PM from me... And plss give me comments on whether u like it or not..... 😳

LOVE AISH πŸ˜›

Edited by DJ_AISHII - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Character sketch :

Shilpa Malhotra... 19 yrs old... Cool confident and a very bold girl. No one can dare to mess with her... Her cool attitude makes her the best among others... Very smart when it comes to studies... Loves her mom most and pamper her a lot after the death of her dad... Has been the biggest support to her mother... Has a dream to enter the Harvades college and her dream is going to come true sooon...

Armaan Mallik ... 24 yrs old... Smart handsome and a silent nature... He is really Passionate when it comes to his work... Prefers to stay alone away from others... A Professor in Harvades college... Girls die for him but he could care less... He find these things useless... Has no relatives and not known to anyone... This behavior makes him more mysterious... And he is satisfied until all about him stays as a mystery...

Nikita kapoor... 20 yrs old... A girl who has attitude... She believes she is the most beautiful girl in the college... pretty much outspoken girl but never rude.. she dont like hurting people with her words... Have a big crush on Armaan.. And is always frustrated as Armaan ignores her all the time...

Sameer Khanna ... 20 yrs old... Smart cool dude... He is also very famous in the college... Girls drool over him and he is very proud of it... Secretly has a crush on Nikita kapoor.. But never dares to say it infront of her... He dont like Armaan as girls him more attention to Armaan than him... 

Shashank gupta : The dean of the college... Smart and very patient person.. He knows how to handle people in the best way.. specially when it comes to students... The only person who knows the real life of Armaan... And the biggest support of him...

NOTE : Other characters will be introduced as story proceed... The story will be mainly based on ARSH... 😳😳 plss do give me your comments...
Edited by DJ_AISHII - 12 years ago
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey wonderful intro
plz do continue 
n add me to ur pm list
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on your new FF .........Birthday girl.....πŸ€—
krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome intro..........the angel part seems intersting........update soon..n pm me

luv
kj
-screwed.UP- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept
i liked the intro
thnx for the pm
continue soon...................
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome concept dear
superb intro
plz add me to ur pm list for this ff too
plz continue soon
eagerly waiting for 1st part
diyachill thumbnail
congrats for ur new ff.....very much excited to reaad further
-shamima- thumbnail
Ooh another one wow and this one has a really interesting concept I actually thought shilpa was the angle but reading your character sketch I think it's armaan right anyways great concept and now can't wait to read it 😊
katsmeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey it seem to be really interesting yaar grt cs & intro plz cont soon & thnks for the pm
wiz love
anjali