Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

trust you to be reasonable and open minded....!  

didn't know you were an ash fan... now i can add you and sweet coco both to my list.... 😳😃

and really, some people are getting worked up for no reason... i think it goes without saying that it does not mean 'ALL' ash fans are like that... will have to agree with raja.... those fans need to know that they're only ruining the reputation of other ash fans and improve their language... nobody should have to take abuse from anyone, for whatever their opinions are...!!   😛😛

thanks.

Although even I dont like the generalisation, you will have to read the abuse that Raja Sen got to understand why he retaliated the way he did.

He has every right to get back at those people in a way he deems fit. Give me characters like that any day over the likes who just quit twitter.

And if you dish out abuse I guess you have got to be ready to get some too.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

It is really sad that fans would so far as to attack/abuse someone opposing their viewpoints/celebrities. (People for the most part we don't even know to make accurate judgments about).

Though how that relegates to all 'Ash fans' been psychotic/abusive is beyond me. Every celebrity has a fan that gets a bit too attached/personal. There is that fanatic love BUT there is also the fanatic dislike (Do we call all non-fans crazy/psychotic?) evident on youtube etc. for not just Ash but all celebrities.

- Soni

i think it's good he wrote about it... and obviously it does not relegates to ALL fans... i think that's quite obvious... even on this website, it's only an ash fan who continues to send people hate pm's... arguments we have amongst almost everyone... but depends on who goes to which level to defend their favs....

like ksg, for example... everyone says his fans are the worst ones... and others support it too... aren't they also generalizing... i am sure there must be some reasonable fans of his....  i guess that's an extreme example, but still... nobody should use abuses to defend their favourites, and nobody needs to put up with it either...!!

the fanatic dislike, are usually the fans of competitors.... like most people who call ash names are salman fans, most people who call salman names are srk fans, and most people who call srk names are aamir fans... so on and so forth... obviously, not ALL fans do this... only the ones who are 'fanatics', as you rightly term it....!
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Nuktaacheen
Oh no, I have no problem with him writing about it. In fact,  he has every right to talk about the kind of hate mail he got and he most certainly did nothing wrong by writing about it.  

I completely agree with you on that nobody should put up with that kind of abuse that too for someone we don't even know. Has this Ash fan been banned? Or is he/she still continuing to do so?

- Soni
Edited by soni595 - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

@Nuktaacheen

Oh no, I have no problem with him writing about it. In fact,  he has every right to talk about the kind of hate mail he got and he most certainly did nothing wrong by writing about it.  

I completely agree with you on that nobody should put up with that kind of abuse that too for someone we don't even know. Has this Ash fan been banned? Or is he/she still continuing to do so?

- Soni

since i've never bashed ash, i've been lucky... apparently, they keep getting banned and keep coming back... aaj kal waise nahin mil rahe kisi ko koi hate pm's...  as far as i know... others were wondering in the earlier pages whether they should make a topic on ash to find out... 😳😆
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Although even I dont like the generalisation, you will have to read the abuse that Raja Sen got to understand why he retaliated the way he did.

He has every right to get back at those people in a way he deems fit. Give me characters like that any day over the likes who just quit twitter.

And if you dish out abuse I guess you have got to be ready to get some too.

I agree totally with your last line. Especially with this anonymous internet world. People can get away with saying a lot of things. Raja Sen is no sweet old lady who is nice and sweet to everyone he can get pretty acidic about some stars  - especially the ones he doesnt like.So I am sure he is not fazed by all those hate mails he gets. I can understand its personal for him and dont blame him for that piece. But I was amused by  some of the earlier comments here  from certain people.
Originally posted by: qwww

I agree totally with your last line. Especially with this anonymous internet world. People can get away with saying a lot of things. Raja Sen is no sweet old lady who is nice and sweet to everyone he can get pretty acidic about some stars  - especially the ones he doesnt like.So I am sure he is not fazed by all those hate mails he gets. I can understand its personal for him and dont blame him for that piece. But I was amused by  some of the earlier comments here  from certain people.

Qwww you can't blame me,😆 I've never claimed to like Aishwarya or be neutral on her. I just don't bash her enough.😛 This article was like being vindicated because I've personally received way too many hate mails from the lovely Aish fanatic ðŸ˜† So I get where the man is coming from and I don't blame him. 
Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Qwww you can't blame me,😆 I've never claimed to like Aishwarya or be neutral on her. I just don't bash her enough.😛 This article was like being vindicated because I've personally received way too many hate mails from the lovely Aish fanatic ðŸ˜† So I get where the man is coming from and I don't blame him. 

Arrey Xeta  how can I blame you ? 😆 I would have been shocked if you didnt enjoy it.  I have seen some of the mails and I was appalled. I didnt have any problems with the article itself like pragya said better this article than acting like a drama queen and quitting twitter. It was some other comments that were rather funny really since they were so hypocritical. Edited by qwww - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail
Its a joke how some are feeling the heat when a little criticism is coming their way. Fans get bashed here on this forum on daily bases.. be it Rani fans or KSG fans.. and that too without any reason.. in topics which have got nothing to do with fans.. This topic is  about Ash fans.. and so everyone just shared their horrific experiences about the hate mails.. and i said some other stuff too.. its not like other fans are spared.. Sallu fans are often called dumb and naive just coz they believe things about him... Her fans ranting here.. just again proves how sensitive they are..from sending people hate mails, to being snobs... to being higly irritating just sums the appeal of all Ash fans to me.. now jail me or ban me for saying it.. or call it hypocricy.. or whatever.. i had a blast in this topic..!! Thanks Raja you rock!!!!!!!!!!
^^ Yupp that's hypocrisy to me. 😆 But hey, we all indulge in it. KSG fans or Rani fans are bashed in every topic with out a reason, so are KSG haters and Rani haters in every topic they enter. It works both ways.

Thank you Raja, but you still suck for calling Katrina an actress.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail
^^ How is this hypocricy?? when we are discussing fans in a topic about fans.. its not like I have gone out of my way to make a topic on how overrated ash is.. to use it to bash her fans.. its a topic about her fans.. written by raja.. and everyone just added their inputs.. so now being on topic is called hypocricy.. and is equated to  going out of the way to bash fans. :S Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago