India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi Viren Separation??? (Page 2)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
If he does that removes himself from Nivi and make up for all the hurt and pain he has given her then, I will say he will be better then Sid. Who has up till now has not own up anything.

This will make Nivi love and respect Viren more. Sid still has to own up to his mistakes.

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
nivi n viren will never b seperated...........Smile
te show will b a disaster if this happens........n dats 4 sure......
the show gained popularity coz of this awesome jodiSmileSmile!!!!!!
cts wont dare to do this............

every probs will b sorted out b/w the pairs.........n wat is the point in reunitin nivi n sid???????both dont love eachother anymore........sid s only havin respect 4 nivi now n she has already moved on in her life..........!!!!!!!

Edited by loveNivren - 03 February 2011 at 6:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRendiyaloveskinny

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
yes lovenivren the show will b a disaster if nivren get seperated....hope nivi supports viren and guides him on the right path...she should not leave him....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenwadi..dollAnisha_91

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

whilst going through all the episodes in which he stalked nivi...they were really scary, no one who loves can go to such an extent...i really wanna c how CTs justiffy this, viren faces it, how would nivi be able to forget and forgive...really it would be tough...in real circumstances if this would have happened seperation was inevitable now lets c what the show has in store...

milk shake Newbie
milk shake
milk shake

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Why is he mad at sid again
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Unless they show that all the Stalking business was not done by him but someone else,  Except the HM one of course, I hope that the CT give us a very Strong reason for him to do all this, and it should make sense to the viewers,  and Nivi should be with Viren,  I agree she has the right to get angry with him but at the same time she will support him and help him to recover all the hatred he has against everyone,  may be by helping VIren in the way Nivi will be able to win CC, YD and also Jawahar,  they may realise wat a Gem she is who is supporting Viren inspite of knowing all,  I just wish the whole family accpet Nivi and give her the love and respect that a DIL deserves in the house and Family
john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusonuraj

Nivi/viren, they don't need to separate because their marriage is fakes. I realized this from the beginning. Somehow Viren manipulated her and married but only Viren knows that their marriage is fake not Nivi. Puja man may be was hired by Viren to do the fake wedding. He is hurting Nivi and Sid. Something happened between Nivi/Viren/Sid during their childhood. Nivi is supporting Viren only for now because she doesn't know the truth. This time she will not support anyone she will stand up for own happiness. After what he did to her...Viren is worthless....to me he doesn't deserve her. She will not be able to love neither of these guys at least for now. I also believe Dadasab knows something about them. I am not sure they if they will remain as couple...it's just matter of time. But I can assure you Sid and Nivi will never, ever separate, they will be together forever (U really have to watch this from the beginning in order for you to understand the concepts of this show). I think Viren needs psychological help and his parent's needs to realize that...his mother knows him better than anyone else!!LOL

you still want sid and nivi to be together?? first of all that is never gonna happen coz sid never deserved her. moreover he is married to divya so nivi is never going back to him after what he did to her. so far viren is concerned, he is not a psycho and def does not need help. he is just in pain for something sid didnt do. well my best guess is something happened, viren didnt do it, someone else did, and sid as usual did not stand up to him even after knowing the truth and the family made viren leave the family for years. if sid is good at something then that is to leave the person he claims to love in the time when that person needs him (sid) the most. that is wat he did to nivi and may be viren coz till now can see that sid was lyk a role model for  him (viren) till something happened. so far i know there is one thing crazy about viren and that is that if he loves someone he does it beyond limits but if he hates someone, he hates him/her beyond limits too. his love for nivi is strong but its just that his hatred for sid is stronger right now.
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
yaar is CTs do such drastic step....they wil pay for it

Go to top