Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

APU walking the ramp in Mauritius (pic on page 8) (Page 14)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Apu needs to do only urban shows
He cannot do rural
i saw him as raju rangeela
it was fun and  he was awesome but it was Dev through and through
Goash the part where they have for dev's return and he way he holds  kaajjal when she dose'nt want to dance with him and he has a broken hand  its so beautiful
it gives a big grin on my face

Apu suits sauve, handsome buisness tycoon type of roles
right from pardes he carries that well
Now with these  shjows which are so women oriendted I want him to take a show where the beta is the strong er upper hand

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Atleast a year and half long shows for him as a main lead makes sense
Bidaaii and anmol had so much groW*H
Too bad his phase ended in 4 1/2 half months
even now when i watch his  interview in Bidaaii party  he clearly said "Meri yeahi tammana thi ki  mai Anmol ka character 1 1/2 saal chaley aur  bhi achha karoon "
I was truly feeling so saad  for him since  no actor would just say that  he wished he would have grommed the character even more instead they would say " I loved my role as Anmol and glad i got it "

This saying itself feels he wanted to show more of Anmol's character which truly was fair enough since we just got soo much of saakshi's character and her side of troubkles that Anmol was totally ignored fpr 3 montyhs and just 2 weeks before ending they pulled Anmol's character in hush hus
and not to mentioned that Angini was left without a story !

Shanti, they will complain like Sharad complained when his show on colors ended .
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I remember he said he was getting a lot of offers for regressive shows but he said he will not enjoy doing it. It implies the offer he said yes to was rather a rural based show. He never said he will not do rural based shows.
quote from his aug article

The actor, who had three offers to choose from, ultimately zeroed down on Bidaai. 'They were the usual conventional roles, very regressive stuff, so I didn't take them up. I knew somewhere that I wouldn't have enjoyed doing those shows. Another nice show was offered to me before I got Bidaai. I was very close to finalizing that one. But suddenly Rajan Shahi called and narrated the script of Bidaai. He is someone I really look up to and love as a person. He had directed me in Jassi' He is a star director now and so the guy was an obvious choice. Hence, I took up this opportunity.'

Wish that opportunity was still open and wonder what happened to that show with his wife.Confused

Edited by rekha03 - 13 February 2011 at 11:06pm
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
as shanti said i want apoorva in the dashing ..business tycoon role..lets say same as anmol sareen in bidaai...that killing attitude..haiiiii....that suits him to perfection above all his awesome acting..

guess thats why i had my first crush on apoorva in the movie "pardes" more than srk..Embarrassed

he so wants JJKNH sequel..dont know if his wish will be granted but yeh bhi chalega if its coming back..only want him on screen..Smile

Edited by savee_k - 13 February 2011 at 11:10pm

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

as shanti said i want apoorva in the dashing ..business tycoon role..lets say same as anmol sareen in bidaai...that killing attitude..haiiiii....that suits him to perfection above all his awesome acting..

guess thats why i had my first crush on apoorva in the movie "pardes" more than srk..Embarrassed

he so wants JJKNH sequel..dont know if his wish will be granted but yeh bhi chalega if its coming back..only want him on screen..Smile

Savee, we have wanted five years for a JJKN sequel to happen, now I frankly have no hopes for any sequel be it Bidaai or JJKN. Apu wants a JJKN sequel, he also wanted to do Anmol for a longer duration. none of them looks likely, only CB viewers are fortunate.

Edited by rekha03 - 13 February 2011 at 11:13pm

shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I still wonder which was that nice show , if Apu had chosen that we might be still watching him.D'oh
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
agree with you its seems too late for a JJKNH sequel now..

bidaai still had some hope but this too seems not on cards for now..

wat beats me how CB2 has made a comeback so soon and why  not bidaai with a production house such as DKP..dont know wat's happenning on RS side even his new show on star one taking time to be launched after so much articles on IF.

at least he can rectify his mistake apoorva dropped  a good show for him and he gave him only a 4 months role in his show..
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Saveeta thses pictures of Apu is like life line for us !!

Even Ram Kapoor is coming back on TV along with Saakshi Tanwar after such a long time
But he needs to shell a lot of weight maybe he has
And I don';t knw this happned to me when Kaajjal ended every daam show was like where is apu he iwll just come out from here or there LOL
THAT VOID was so visible !!

So by hook or crook he needs ti get back on screen

@ Rekah I think another show he finialzed wud have been another urban show  he never revelies which show LOL

Even in the TOI interview he never said that he was taking up bidaaii
then when telebuzz but it on IF it was for sure
He  is keeping things always undercover LOLUnhappy

Go to top