Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

APU walking the ramp in Mauritius (pic on page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
NO NO apu isnt participating in any such contest LOL
its like he is also GAYEB like M.r India

blyton gave me one link where its mentioned that our dearest apu going to Mauritius with his wify dear to attend some kind of fashion show Confused

Designers from India, Pakistan, Dubai, South Africa and United Kingdom will attend the event. Renowned designers like Manish Malhotra, Satya Paul and HSY among others will be showcasing their collections along with local designers like Shameem Currimjee, Nalini Aubeeluck, Dharna Hassija and Sanjeet Boolell.

Sponsors like Bella Donna and Green Brands Ltd PASTEL for make-up will also be a part of the show. Answering a question to The Independent, Anup Johri, managing director of IIFT, Mauritius said, "This show will be one of a kind for the country. We want fashion to be accessible to the common masses. Moreover, the show is going to be an annual event from now on so that local designers get popular internationally. Also, Mauritius will get recognition in the global scenario since it has never been known as a fashion industry."

Celebrities like Shilpa Saklani, Arjan Bajwa, Shiamak Davar and Apurva Agnihotri will also be present.

http://africa.world247.net/mauritius-news/int%E2%80%99l-fashion-show-on-feb-11/

Edited by poo_s - 13 February 2011 at 6:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010anizorasdpsanmolSuku_SwaRonshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "APU walking the ramp in Mauritius (pic on page 8)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Poonam
I just hate when he is at these fashion showsLOL
Kuch aur karo yaar you are out of your Armaan Sir image I want my Anmol back !!!

And O plzzz just  don't be gayab !! i hate it when you disspears for soo long

We need you back on screen !!!Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sasdpsanmolSuku_SwaRon

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
di pls dont compare apu with Armaan suriAngry
apu can never be like amraanWinkLOL..I think sanda goes to this type of fashion shows to take some tips on fashion ROFL..thought even after 7yrs, SS style havnt changed a bit but apu's style have changed for good 
maine to apu ko itna miss kar rahi hoon..k alag alag gana gane bhi suru kar diya Cry
e.g
Jaanejaan Dhoondhta Phir Raha Hoon Tumhein Raat Din
main Yahan Se Vahan

jaanejaan Dhoondhta Phir Raha Hoon Tumhein Raat Din
main Yahan Se Vahan
mujhko Aawaaz Do Chhup Gaye Ho Sanam Tum KahanCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
U know he is one hell of a lazy person
just enjoying and whiling away his time....

Abhi mujhey samaj mai aaya..
He is a king of his own decision he will never listen to his chand (few) fans who want him back on screen LOL

Why I said Armaan coz  he must be thinking agar mai phir say Armaan sir  ho jaoo who ladkiyon ki line lag jayegi to become sectretary !! and get back gulmohor fashion

Then becaraha will peesofy running two empires Gulmohor and Rajwansh empire..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
gulmohor ko bhul jao...............................
Rajvansh empire sambhalne aye jaye yeh hi bahut haiErmm

asdpsanmol

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Poonam, Apu has become Mr. India so you are here making this hilarious post.LOLLOL

ROFLROFL

Edited by rekha03 - 02 February 2011 at 8:55pm

poo_s

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

NO NO apu isnt participating in any such contest LOL
its like he is also GAYEB like M.r India
ROFLROFL
this line is enough to send me into splits LOL

blyton gave me one link where its mentioned that our dearest apu going to Mauritius with his wify dear to attend some kind of fashion show Confused

Designers from India, Pakistan, Dubai, South Africa and United Kingdom will attend the event. Renowned designers like Manish Malhotra, Satya Paul and HSY among others will be showcasing their collections along with local designers like Shameem Currimjee, Nalini Aubeeluck, Dharna Hassija and Sanjeet Boolell.

Sponsors like Bella Donna and Green Brands Ltd PASTEL for make-up will also be a part of the show. Answering a question to The Independent, Anup Johri, managing director of IIFT, Mauritius said, "This show will be one of a kind for the country. We want fashion to be accessible to the common masses. Moreover, the show is going to be an annual event from now on so that local designers get popular internationally. Also, Mauritius will get recognition in the global scenario since it has never been known as a fashion industry."

Celebrities like Shilpa Saklani, Arjan Bajwa, Shiamak Davar and Apurva Agnihotri will also be present.

http://africa.world247.net/mauritius-news/int%E2%80%99l-fashion-show-on-feb-11/

I recall Jassi once went to Mauritius for a makeover , Maybe it is Apu's time nowWinkLOL

Edited by rekha03 - 02 February 2011 at 9:01pm

poo_s

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

di pls dont compare apu with Armaan suriAngry
apu can never be like amraanWinkLOL..I think sanda goes to this type of fashion shows to take some tips on fashion ROFL..thought even after 7yrs, SS style havnt changed a bit but apu's style have changed for good 
maine to apu ko itna miss kar rahi hoon..k alag alag gana gane bhi suru kar diya Cry
e.g
Jaanejaan Dhoondhta Phir Raha Hoon Tumhein Raat Din
main Yahan Se Vahan

jaanejaan Dhoondhta Phir Raha Hoon Tumhein Raat Din
main Yahan Se Vahan
mujhko Aawaaz Do Chhup Gaye Ho Sanam Tum Kahan
Cry

Alag Alag gana you said, I see only one song here, where are the rest.Confused

Edited by rekha03 - 02 February 2011 at 9:01pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top