Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

PAPA IS BACK FOR HIS BABY???😲

aye haye haye.....papajee aye.....naye avatar mein.....baby ko lene aye....papaji aaye
maan ke sang....usay geet na bhaye....
haye haye....kya papa jii aaye??

what do u think fellow maaneetians?? Dev back completely brainwashed to get rights on his child and get geet as well?? U never no....because Dev's character always had a grey shade from the beginning but, later they showed him being remorseful.....but now he may want Geet cause she is carrying his child.

In the promo one line bothered me as well.....geet asked maan since when did he become soo romantic?? remember Dev was a lady charmer......he was a huge flirt......and his romancing tactics is was how he wooed our poor geet into marrying him......
Dev did same decoration for NT
think ladies....put ur thinkin cappies onπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
What do u all think buddies??? Come on come on....think lets all......and come up with what this promo may mean!!

I am happy that something interesting AFTER SO LONG...is about to happen in our show.....i must say.....beautiful promo!!!!πŸ˜‰

So dance with me my beautiful GF familia.......and lets all think and discuss

oh chalo mera spiderman popat......dola re dola karo....chalo chalo chaloo
🀣

combination post by Me and Munni Di😊

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Kullu- exactly, he was and is a lady charmer.....yes i remember his romantic set up for his dear wify.....

it is very logical....and would make sense if Dev is back negative....as his character has been shown to be easily manipulated by his wife and others.....if NT said something he would listen....if meera said something he would listen.....

i just hope this track is handled well.
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe it;s Arjun's new chaal.

Maybe his chaal with Annie didn't work so now he plans to target Geet as well.

Maybe...!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pippa

Maybe it;s Arjun's new chaal.

Maybe his chaal with Annie didn't work so now he plans to target Geet as well.

Maybe...!

hey yaar good thinking........maybe Ani is not enough for him to torture.......if Geet too is being tortured......maan will be a broken man......Ani and geet are two important women in Maan's life.....when they are attacked.....Maan will be broken.....or he may take a stand and will not spare anyone.....

but he is our MSK......i feel he WILL NOT spare anyone......
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well...the promos r always so misleading that i dunno wat to say...maybe arjun is doing this to create trouble in maan's married life....

i dont think dev will do this....he has always been shown as someone who is fond of his big bro....watever he has done with geet....i always thot he has lot of love and respect for maan....

and if today it is shown that he will demand the baby which has become a part of maan's life...then that will be extreme inconsistency in dev's character...and so far this show has managed to maintain consistency in every character....

and also i think by now dev and meera r tog...either romancing or married...
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okie Tinku ji wah wah kya kehne aapke
Papaji aye hai baby ko lene (no wayyyy)Waise from past 3 promos creatives hitting right chord with viewers but woh use agey proceed nahin kar pate this time i want them ki promo ke saath dhamaka kare
play with it guys

I Love to see Dev baq in his own style as we all know he is charmer who charmed ladies very well so

finger crossed
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OH yeyyy..chalo mein bhi popaat ke saath dola re dola step karoonghi...I'm an expert now!!!!πŸ˜†

Isn't it funny, whenever they show a new promo we get super charged up and analyze the heck out of it...& then at the end we're all like..oh.. yeh hogaya..oh ok..chalo ...what's next? πŸ˜†

Gotta love them Promos!

OK my guess is .....can we get a drum roll here...........................

VVVICCCKY !!!!

Hey don't ask me why..just thought that ab tho becharey Vicky ko dekhaana chahiye!! πŸ˜†
Kabsey bechaara entry ke liye wait kar raha hai! πŸ˜†

But good guess you all, it may just be Dev. His flirtatious & charming personality-with the roses and all...  But I just hate total personality changes! Hmmm..So Dev in the past would get influenced by other people, but I don't think he has the courage to do all of this.  He does have an incentive though-the kid which is the waaris- good point ShiviMunni! Hmmmm....
OR, like someone said before it can be Arjun, with a new plan??

Going to wait and Watch! Like ALWAYS!!

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shivu..just saw the promo..I must say it is an intriguing twist..and i would love it fo the Saazish is back to it's original victims...i.e maan n geet....However no clue as to who could be the one doing the haunting..

many possibilites come to mind..

Geet has another stalker...I have my doubts here..but this one could be a silent admirer...😲😊

Sameera must have planned this one...they how will she know abt Geet being married before...so i have my doubts abt Sam

Is it Aadi....lol..he too wears specs na...lolπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

❓
Is it Dev...But the actor has signed a new show on colors..so JuST MAY BE HE IS REPLACED..N YES FOR THE 1ST TIME I WILL BE HAPPY IF THERE IS A ACTOR REPLACEMENT SHOWN VIA A PLASTIC SURGERY...I WOULD LIKE IT IN FACT...The voltre faced Villain who is shown to have a dual personality...someone who can stand up and counter MSK..the superlative MSK..who will be back in full force as the protector, the angry, the raw manliness that his character has....He needs a motive to get back in full angry MSK mode and who better than s strong villian who tries to shatter his very life ..His Geet..
 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

or is it Arjun's game plan..and he is back into the sly fox mode..if at all his deal with Annie has failed...

Banking on someone new i guess..so more intrigue...element of not knowing the back story of this one..so unpredictabilty at it's forefront....

SHIVU....I M LOVING THIS...the unpredictability, the suspense, the intrigue...hope n pray it sustains..n we will have our fill of Maaneet as well as twist as well as some new characters..who will revolve around Maan n geet...The focus on Maaneet for twist n suspense was what i loved abt ghsp during the KC n DEV phase..ke kabhie pol khukengi..kab maan ko patachalenga ki geet pregnant hai..kab , kab , kab ...n kaise was ruling ..n that was the best part..so hopfully with a new entry linked to geet...n Maan oh so great in the protective mode as well as jealous mode..may be just what i m looking forward to...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

n yes the agnisakshi types ka nana walla character hua with the exception being that nana was married to manisha there..ya someone on the lines of Darr ka shahrukh...i mean REALLY BLACK as in DARK BLACK...so no chance of positive change in him..or redemption..just MSK beating the day lights out of him...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lets wait n watch is my everyday Mantra....
Edited by maaneetian - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my god... the baby has only one PAPA and that is MAAAN.... Dev was never its papa ever!😑😑 As much as i want Dev to come back i am against him claiming it to be his baby!😑
craziekudi thumbnail

good post girl!!!

yeah looks like Dev!! but does Dev have teh courage to stand in front of our munda!!!!