Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thats the way uhuh uhuh i Like it uhuh uhuh!!!

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

PAPA IS BACK FOR HIS BABY???ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

aye haye haye.....papajee aye.....naye avatar mein.....baby ko lene aye....papaji aaye
maan ke sang....usay geet na bhaye....
haye haye....kya papa jii aaye??

what do u think fellow maaneetians?? Dev back completely brainwashed to get rights on his child and get geet as well?? U never no....because Dev's character always had a grey shade from the beginning but, later they showed him being remorseful.....but now he may want Geet cause she is carrying his child.

In the promo one line bothered me as well.....geet asked maan since when did he become soo romantic?? remember Dev was a lady charmer......he was a huge flirt......and his romancing tactics is was how he wooed our poor geet into marrying him......
think ladies....put ur thinkin cappies onLOLWink
What do u all think buddies??? Come on come on....think lets all......and come up with what this promo may mean!!

I am happy that something interesting AFTER SO LONG...is about to happen in our show.....i must say.....beautiful promo!!!!Wink

So dance with me my beautiful GF familia.......and lets all think and discuss

oh chalo mera spiderman popat......dola re dola karo....chalo chalo chaloo
ROFL

combination post by Me and Munni DiSmile

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 02 February 2011 at 6:50pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_4youpayalprasadronukrnlfarzana.shovamaaneetfan123kdg129SATHYA88huny.thebestKkadssiqbals4ever--Magnificent--eminentpolly23NinelivesLavZiMadzmaansamgdg_2010quitroseinbloomBatameezDiladoremevirgoswan20Silentsoul--Nargis--suk19pickachublackb28preetgurtiInfinitedreamsTheRowdiest

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Wah wah meri Raani kya bindas post banai...Mujhey bhi lagta hai ke Papa ji hi aaye hain.....But you never know our creatives, they love to fool us, but i would be very happy if this guy is our Dev Singh Khurane, legal Papa ji....

Anyways this came up in my tiny brain that you never know Geet would abort the baby, cause of Dev demands of baby, and she doesn't want anyone to come between her and Maan....Maybe Dev will demand the baby, cause the baby will be the only waaris of Khurana Khandan..

What say?What say? What say?

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 02 February 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmgdg_2010roseinbloommysterygurl1427

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhamysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

i am happy sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohappy new promo wow i thought i might stop watching but this i don't want to miss
good yaar....patience my child patienceROFLROFL

hegdemedhaeminentInfinitedreams

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
love ur emoticons.....
atlast kuch to twist aya....
ab maja aayegi....jo bhi ho....lolLOL

hegdemedhaeminentInfinitedreams

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I doubt the CV's have that much creativity. I would be delighted if this is the plan. ROFL

hegdemedhaswan20mysterygurl1427

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
As Deepika pointed out at the den, the rimless spectacles are backLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

what do u think fellow maaneetians?? Dev back completely brainwashed to get rights on his child and get geet as well?? U never no....because Dev's character always had a grey shade from the beginning but, later they showed him being remorseful.....but now he may want Geet cause she is carrying his child.

In the promo one line bothered me as well.....geet asked maan since when did he become soo romantic?? remember Dev was a lady charmer......he was a huge flirt......and his romancing tactics is was how he wooed our poor geet into marrying him......

Thats (part highlighted) actually a really good point - never thought of thought but its a good reason as to why it might be Dev and also because of the glasses of the guy in the promoLOL will deffo b interesting 2 c dev esp if hes negative again but i hope they dont change him!! id rather they bring in a new character. Interesting twist! if it is dev would want to see how he transformed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Go to top