India-Forums

what kind of parents..? (Page 3)

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Sujit is kind of Kanjoos person, he dont buy a bucket of 40rs because he want to safe his money.. This is to wired, 40 rupay safe kar k mehal banana hai kya, his behavior was very wrong to his son, he was so partial between his son and daughter... I felt that Antima is not very educated, she actually instigate Zehra's mother-in-law and tried to convince her that Zehra and Farooq doesn't care about you and dont give you respect.. I dont like that kind of Lagai-bujayee attitude...

Zehra was very good with Sujit Kids but she have to teach her daughter too about house hold work like making tea etc... Its very important for a girl of Asian country to show some responsible attitude at her home!!!

Edited by sweetrahz - 05 February 2011 at 8:17pm

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
CZ----We are missing your episode analysis.  Take the time, make one and post one---Looking forward to oneStar
JattiTude Goldie
JattiTude
JattiTude

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Fifthly, can you write it up in details how to dry up starch water in handi by covering lid while cooking it..... I would like to learn this technique....... 
[/QUOTE]

I dont want to start arguing on many things..... but I will definitely answer your above question.....

How to make starchless rice!!!!!

1 cup of rice
2 cups of water
1 teaspoon of olive oil

Put it on Low-Medium Gas, partially covered and let it boil. Once it starts boiling, cover it up and stir once or twice so that the rice dont stick.
Thats it, in about 7-10 minutes the rice are done without any water in them.

ANother way to do it::

1 cup of rice
2 cups of water
1 teaspoon of olive oil

Put it on Low-Medium Gas. Cover it with a foil paper properly so that the air stays in. On top of the foil, cover your pan with its lid. After about 2-3 minutes, stir it once. Then in about 7-10 minutes, turn the gas off. Make some cuts in the foil with a knife (foil will stay on the  pan though). Just take off the lid and let the airl come out through those holes in the foil for about 10 minutes.  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index