Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi dilemma last chp on pg 6 and endings (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Bidaaifan09

Bidaaifan09

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
This is amazing cannot wait to see what endings you have planned I personally think that she would be better off with someone else but hey thats just me so don't hit me with your shoes ladies Aham had his chance but the big stupid head(as my son likes to say) keeps messing things up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi dilemma last chp on pg 6 and endings (Page 6)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam1903

IF-Dazzler

sam1903

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
amazing... 
here also.. he is out of his senses, sudden reactions... yeh koki ka dhikhra kabhi sudhrega ki bhi nahi....

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
suk i was away for 2 days and you completed four chapters. you are simply awesome. and the story is beautiful.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Ketki comes to see Gopi who starts to cry , Ketki seeing Gopi like this gets upset,  dont worry dear all will be fine, things happen for reasons.  Dikra i know you are sad n unhappy  but lets look at this way you are free no burden on you, you want Aham to be happy. 
All is not lost, i am going to say this to you once and when you are ready you will come to me with your answer.  Dikra i always told kokila that i wanted a heera like you, I know you regard Elesh as a brother, but plse keep this in mind that i would like you to be my bahu.  Gopi looks at ketki shocked par kaka  ji,  if you are thinking have i asked Elesh he has said yes,  he likes you a lot.  You both have been hurt by your ex partners I dont want your answer now, give it a couple of months
At MM  kokila refuses to acknowledge Aham, she cannot understand what kind of person she brought up.  Parag goes n sits with Baa most of the day  when ever aham tries to speak to him he closes his eyes.   Rashi is enjoying the drama, everyday dhawal n kinjal come over, she tells them that they might as well come n stay at modi mansion they seem to live here anyway.  So dhawal says ok why not kinjal tells him to go n get her clothes etcLOL  Rashi face is a sight to see,  Kokila who hears all from the balconey  comes down to see the commotion kaki ji kinjal n dhawal are moving back her, isnt kinjal suppose to stay at her in laws,  well rashi i would agree with you but seeing as you have kindly ask them to come.  i cannot ask them to leave.  Now that would be rude of me hey rashi.  Rashi seeing as they are coming to stay plse go n clean and tidy up kinjals roomWink.
Aham sees kinjal who is over the moon, Bhai any luck with Gopi Bhabi no kinjal i think she is in love with some one else who bhai, Elesh.  Kinjal looks confused  Bhai Elesh why do you say that because she signed the divorce papers.  Kinjal looks at Aham divorce papers ,  kinjal who gave Gopi bhabi divorce papers bhai, i did replies Aham.  She looks at bhai what did you not expect her to sign them come running back to you crying n begging for you to take her back.  Aham looks at Kinjal n replies you still havent figured out Gopi bhabi yet  have you bhai, aham looked confused thats what mom said kinjal aham replies.  plse tell me.  Kokila comes at the point if you explain this too him kinjal he does not deserve Gopi.

Gopi stopped wearing sindoor, i am no longer married to Aham ji, but for the manglesutra she  refused to take that off, as it was her hope.  Everyday she would go to the school n enjoy playing with the children at times she would think if i could only go back.  In the afternoons Aham would drive to see Gopi from a distance, as always she would be in the park.  Elesh would come some days this would annoy Aham as Gopi n elesh were always laughing n smiling. 
elesh stopped calling Gopi Bhabi instead just Gopi.  At first Gopi was shocked then she got use to it.  now that she was reading she would sometimes read to elesh he  would correct her on her mistakes  sometimes even laugh at her mistake they had fun together.
months passed and ketki asked Gopi again this time she said yes  all were very happy
The wedding date was set  Modi parivar had heard about it that Gopi was marrying Elesh  they were all upset n Aham was blamed for all of this,  he tried to blame it on Gopi but no one listened.

now for the endings

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ccappacuino5pallavisarkar.Nafisa.chavvi16

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
  Ending one
On the wedding day  Gopi gets ready looking stunning she's starts to cry as she was alone she took out the photo of Aham n her, she looks at it i will love you forever.
Aham arrives at the wedding location looking for Gopi Elesh sees him, he goes up to him n says you lost her,  Aham says Gopi loves me, Elesh replies she did love you she loves me now.  We are getting married.  Aham looks at Elesh i need to speak to Gopi.  Elesh says ok  come with me.

Aham sees Gopi he stares at, she is shocked to see him.  Ahams says plse dont do this Gopi come back to me, i know i was wrong plse come back.  Gopi looks at Elesh  confused,  Why are you here Aham ji, you did not want to be with me when you were married to me so what has changed, you not in love with me.  Aham looks at Gopi plse  hear me out i need you back i am sorry i was wrong i should have never have treated the way that i did.  So if you want me back why did you send me divorce papers? he looks at Gopi i saw you with Elesh i got jealous but why did you sign them, gopi replies because you sent them to me to sign them,  Aham confused. he didnt understand, he started to shout Gopi, that startled Gopi, she looks at Elesh, he grabs Gopi hands, Aham sees this without thinking he says go  go marry Elesh.  that was the signal  Gopi left with Elesh, Aham totally destroyed.
After the lagan Elesh sees Aham thank you Ahamji  you have made this the best day of my life you still dont understand Gopi. he looks at him Gopi will do anything you say you wanted her to sign the divorce papers she happily done that for you, you tell her  go n get married  she also done that for you. if you had asked her to leave with you she would have done that also.  She is my wife now  leave her alone, i have something that is of yours he opens his hand n give s the manglesutra to him.
Aham in shock  she did that for me.
Elesh loved Gopi how she was suppose to be loved, ketki got her heera bahuEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ccappacuino5ElizaKawasaomomtina_1234.Nafisa.chavvi16

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Ending two  begins with same  scenio as one.
On the wedding day  Gopi gets ready looking stunning she's starts to cry as she was alone she took out the photo of Aham n her, she looks at it i will love you forever.
Aham arrives at the wedding location looking for Gopi Elesh sees him, he goes up to him n says you lost her,  Aham says Gopi loves me, Elesh replies she did love you she loves me now.  We are getting married.  Aham looks at Elesh i need to speak to Gopi.  Elesh says ok  come with me.

Gopi looking at the photo crying, Elesh goes in first, he sees this n is heartbroken, but decides to approach Gopi that Aham was outside n he wants to speak to her  she is stunned.  Aham sees Gopi he tells her he is sorry, she puts he head down, he tells her that he was foolish n didnt understand her, he knows that she would have gone to the end of the world n back.  Elesh leaves as he can see that Gopi was still in love with Aham, he did not want to do this.  If Gopi had a chance with Aham then he was not going to stand in her way.  He goes to his mom tells him that Gopi will be marrying Aham not him, Ketki is not too happy but she understands. 
Gopi comes out  i need to speak to Elesh, Elesh has already changed, Gopi bhabhi go marry your love if he makes you happy, i am happy for you.  
Gopi and Aham get married again n this time Aham is smiling hugging n kissing Gopi.
Aham drives up with his  bride Gopi is scared  she comes out of the car n looks up towards the mansion  smiling with tears in her eyes, Aham goes to the door rings the bell n tells Hetal kaki to bring the puja thali, she looks at him confused  from behind him Gopi comes out, Hetals starts to scream Gopi ah gaye  Gopi ah gaye, kokila who is upstairs hears she runs downstair, n see Gopi  with Aham she smiles her vah is back .
you can all wonder what happened next   well now its your turn to use your imaginationWink
enjoy n comment

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cpallavisarkarElizaKawavanisreeevadsam1903saomomll-Shilpa-llchavvi16.Nafisa.

LoveMJ

LoveMJ

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Both ending were good! Really thx girl! Best n best story!

.Nafisa.

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Sukben, whoa-oo! What a treat.. I liked the first ending Wink

suk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top