Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi dilemma last chp on pg 6 and endings (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

Suk, I see Gopi is still pining for that useless moron, she can't fall in love with a good boy like Elesh right in front of her, love is blind.
Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi dilemma last chp on pg 6 and endings (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveMJ

LoveMJ

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
OMG Aham and his shouting. Loved it babe. Thx for a wonderful story.

nurse1971

nurse1971

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I want more,  please update soon.

sam1903

IF-Dazzler

sam1903

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
fabulous update

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
updating very soon Smile

choti_rani

Goldie

choti_rani

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Argh our angry Ahem has to scary our poor little Gopi. Angry Loved it Suk. Jaldi update karna. Please!?

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
update the next part soon :d

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Gopi tells Mehta parivar that she is not going to stay with them long, as kinjal ben has found out who she is with, she will surely tell everyone.    Elesh says No Gopi bhabi you will stay here as long as you like you have become part of our family.  Gopi smiles she tells Elesh i would love to stay you have given me so much but i need to start to live my life.  Elesh says where will you go, she tells him not very far just by the school.  There are apartments there i will go there,  now that i am earning some money i can afford my own place. I can see jyoti and aryan everyday. Elesh's phone rings Kinjal, Elesh ji sorry but i need to speak to bhabhi, sorry kinjal bhabhi left  without telling us anything.  Elesh lied as he knew that Gopi did not want to speak to kinjal.    Elesh n Gopi left  to see some of the apartments, he tells Gopi dont worry about furniture they have some in storage she can use.  gopi thanks him. 
The first couple of apartments they went to Elesh did not approve,  then they found the perfect one it overlooked the park where gopi taught the kids. And it was walking distance to the school.
Elesh calls his mom we have found a place its lovely a two bedroom apartment, Ketki says wonderful she tells him one minute dikra someone at the door, She opens the door she says jai shree krishna Aham, Elesh is shocked to hear that Aham is at the house.  Kaki ji i know Gopi is staying here can i see her.  Ketki says to Aham she was here but left a few hours ago.  Kaki ji i know what i have done is wrong i need to tell this to Gopi. Dikra i dont know where she is .  Ketki stood her ground.  Elesh puts the phone down,  Bhabhi Aham is at home looking for you,  Gopi smiles Eleshji i dont want to see or speak to him it is better this way.
A week passed Gopi had moved into her apartment, she calls the mehta family everyday.  telling them what she had done, she also told them that she had rented her second bedroom out so she could save some of her money.  As she did not go to school for that week the children missed her.  The headmistress called Gopi plse come back all the parents and the children are missing you.  Gopi told her she will be back tomorow
gopi went back to school the next day it was execellent she hugged all the children they told her they missed her,  As usual gopi took the children to the park, parents came to listen to gopi telling the children stories, 
Aham was ready to give up at the school as Gopi did not go there the past week, he said to himself i have scared her again she will not see me. i just want one chance to make it up to her.  He drives round the corner n looks over towards the park he sees a crowd, children n parents all quiet listening to somebody he looks towards the person they are all looking at he is in shock it is Gopi.
He stops his car n walks over,  he hears Gopis sweet voice telling the story to the children.  His heart beats faster he smiles then stops i have already scared her i should take my time in meeting her.  As the parents leave so do Aham he looks at Gopi i dont want to hurt you again.
Aham camed regularly to the park but never approached Gopi as he knew she would get scared.  This went on for 2 weeks, Aham tells kokila he is scared, if she could go with her, she tells him no as he is the one who did not want Gopi he is the one who has to  make mends.  One afternoon he sees Elesh with Gopi , he has a pinic basket, Gopi n Elesh are deep in conversation , Elesh is listening to Gopi with loving eyes,  Aham makes a fist , but he controls himself, he leaves with the thought that Gopi nElesh are together.
Aham could not sleep  that night tossing n turning she is with Elesh.  i will show her.  Next day  he goes to the family  lawyer tells them where gopi is n to give her divorce papers,  that will have her coming back she will never sign them. 
After the story telling was over a man goes up to Gopi, Mrs Aham Gopi modi, she says ji Mr Modi has sent you these, she looks at them  what is that, Mr Modi has asked for a divorce, just then Elesh comes up to Gopi she has tears in her eyes, Bhabhi you dont have to sign them , she replies i do have to sign them  if it makes him happy then i wish him all the best. The guy is about to leave  she tells him stop, she signs the papers n gives them back to her, Mrs modi did you read the divorce paper you will get nothing, she replies i went with nothing i came with nothing, i dont want anything.  She smiles  n wipes her tears, Bhabhi are you ok  ji elesh ji i dont want to talk to about it.  She goes
home n crys her eyes out, it is over. 
She is single now , a divorcee  she will have to face the whole world, Ketki calls Gopi, Gopi dikra you are not alone we are all with you.
Aham at his office  the lawyer turns up, sir madam has signed the paper,  Aham looks shocked  she signed the papers   but why did she signed the papers, Sir madam said if it makes you happy she will sign them, Aham looks at him did she say anything else, she said she came with nothing she wants nothing, Aham starts to cry what have i done.
At MM Kokila hears what Aham has done, she looks at him in disgust  up to now you dont understand Gopi vahu,  he looks at  her confused.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ccappacuino5ElizaKawapallavisarkarNihira-fansaomomudaymanyata07chavvi16.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top