Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi dilemma last chp on pg 6 and endings (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
thanks everyone next chapter coming up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeetPremeer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi dilemma last chp on pg 6 and endings (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
waiting dear...

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
It was a religious holiday (dont ask me plse even i dont know unless i do research), ketki asks gopi that they are all going to the Mandir why dont she come with us.  She knows it has been difficult for her, but now she is a part of her family, she must come.  Everyone agrees, Elesh says  Bhabhi you dont go out other than go to the school, you stay here it is not good for you,  Elesh ji i am fine I will go to the Mandir with you all. 
The mandir was so crowded that it took time to get puja done, Gopi was getting squashed in the crowd,   In the crowd was modi parivar with their son in law, kinjal, rashi, hetal, kokila aham chirag jigar and parag.  Ketki n daughter in law   bump into kokila n hetal, ketki says to them jai shree krishna n smiles how are you all?  kokila smiles we are all very well, Rashi comes up jai shree krishna kaki ji.  Kinjal comes up jai shree krishna, kekti blesses her this must be your umang, kekti says to kinjal, she smiles i hope you are happy now, Rashi butts in nahi kaki ji this is my brother dhawal.  kinjal puts her head down in shame, kokila looks round  as if the earth beneath her had opened up. 
Rashi cant help herself, kaki ji where is Elesh ji?  he is here with all this crowd we have been separated, kokila where is you suna Gopi?  Kokila does not lie she tells Kaki that Gopi is not with them, Rashi again butts in ji Gopis health was not good so thats why she did not come.  Kokila stares at Rashi.  Kekti then nudges her daughter in law to find Elesh... She knewn if Gopi sees them she will be shocked.  Aham is walking in the crowd Gopi is looking around if she can see Elesh  she does not see Aham coming  n she walks right into him, her thali goes flying  she is looking down, Maaf karna she says, Aham looks at her angry as he could no see her face, slowly she lifts up her face Aham shouts Gopi, She looks scared, just then the crowd started to push n shove all of a sudden a arm reaches for Gopi n pulls her away, it was elesh Bhabhi are you ok?  Ji elesh ji i have just seen Ahamji,  i cant stay here.   so Elesh starts to walk with Gopi to the car.   Aham is so shocked in seeing Gopi he starts to look for her in the crowd, Gopi Gopi, shouting until he gets to kokila he tells her i have just seen Gopi she is here, ketki looks at Aham Jai shree krishna  he replies back beta i heard Gopi wasnt well that she was not here.  Aham speechless he needs to speak to his mom.  Jigar smiles n pretends to be on the phone, bhai an important call for you, ji jigar thanks.   Ketki then says her good bye as it was already getting late.  Jigar asks where did you see her last bhai Aham  tells him, kokila comes over to aham n jigar r u sure you saw Gopi vahu, ji mom i saw i shouted her name, kokila looks at him flashback oh god why did i shout?  kinjal  dhawal all say lets go n see if we can find her,   Kinjal walks towards the car she sees Elesh, holding somebody. she could not see so she went closer,  Elesh opens the car door  n lets her in,  kinjal shocked Gopi bhabi.
She runs up to the car, Elesh sees her coming, he gets into the car, when kinjal opens the door, Gopi bhabhi bhai is looking for you?  Plse kinjal ben dont let them know where i am.. she pleads with, Elesh comes out of the car, kinjal you destroy you life by yourself, your brother destroyed Gopis let her live in peace.   kinjal ben promise me you will not say anything, kinjal ben i  dont want to come back i am happy plse i dont want to see Aham ji, but bhabi Bhai has changed just as she said that Gopi looks at her n says i have changed i  dont want to see him at all.  plse kinjal i am sorry for what happened to you but let me go n dont mention where i am plse.  Elesh says to kinjal plse just do what Gopi says plse.  Kinjal agrees .
Elesh n Gopi leave  Aham looks at kinjal  anything did you see gopi?  she looks at him n stares not saying a word.  Aham tormented with guilt  i scared her i did this.. He goes back to the mandir n prayes kanaji plse let me find Gopi.

At the mehta home Gopi happy to be back, she tells Elesh thankyou for helping her, he smiles Bhabi when you are ready you will see Aham in your own good time, gopi says i dont want to see him, Bhabhi why  Elesh ji when i saw him he just shouted at me, i dont hate him i love him a lot but it pains me to see him with so much anger towards me, he will never realise that i breathe with him n  his pain is my pain.  Ketki comes back with the rest of the family, she looks at Gopi dont worry all will be ok.

Edited by fanbidaai - 03 February 2011 at 3:22pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygneteche_cpallavisarkarElizaKawabr2499simran15MeetPremeersam1903saomom.Nafisa.chavvi16

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
loved the update dear
plz update the next part soon

suk19

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
U hav been working over time suk ben.. Read all the 4 kewl chapters.. I think no one can actually forget Elesh..

suk19

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
read all ur updates today ,,that's interesting twist....felt like reading a novel...good work  suk.

suk19

br2499

Goldie

br2499

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Aha! a wonderful twist! very exciting! looking forward to what happens next!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Suk, I see Gopi is still pining for that useless moron, she can't fall in love with a good boy like Elesh right in front of her, love is blind.

suk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top