Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Gopi leaves CM kinjal tries to stop her bhabi dont go,  she tells kinjal ben  i have too go i have no home to go to, she has tears in her eyes.   Dhawal n Mahma tell gopi she is welcomed to stay , urmilla tells them if she stay she will go (they look at each other as if to say plse do)LOL
Gopi at that moment  decided she was not going to be a burden to anyone.  she leaves with her bag.
It is late at night she sees a bench n sits on it, kanaji i have no where to go plse protect me from anything evil.   she closes her eyes to go to sleep, just then a car passing  it starts to slow down, and stops.  A man  comes out  n starts to walk towards her, all she hears is Gopi Bhabhi, she opens her eyes startle , Bhabhi what are you doing here , Gopi looks at him n says Elesh ji jai shree krishna, he smiles  jai shree krishna bhabi what are you doing here, she looks at him  smiles with tears in her eyes.  He then says let me take you home, Gopi says i have no home, he looks at her bhabi what happened you and Aham bhai were so close.  To all we were close but we were always far apart.  Elesh ji you go home i will be ok.  i dont understand Gopi bhabi, she smiles i will be ok you go.  Elesh starts to call  the other person answers the phone Aham bhai, just then  gopi put her hands together in a pleading way, shakes her head crying please dont.  Elesh sees this  sorry Aham accidently  called your number, Ahams asks Elesh is that you, ji Aham how are you? i am fine how is kinjal? Aham hesitant she is married, thats good to hear to the man she loved, Aham says no  she didnt marry him, she married someone else.  Elesh is shocked to hear doesnt say anything more jai shree krishna Aham bhai.
Elesh  looks at Gopi who is  still in tears bhabi i dont know whats is going on, but i cant have you  stay here , come with me.  No elesh ji i will be fine, Elesh calls another number  mom i am with Gopi Bhabi is it ok for her to come home, kekti hears this but why, i dont know why mom but when i get home i will explain all.  Can you plse speak to Gopi bhabhi   Elesh hands the phone to Gopi, Gopi beta come home with Elesh plse.  She tells her no she will be fine,  ketki insists Gopi could not refuse.  Gopi leaves with Elesh, she arrives at Mehta house  with Elesh, ketki n his sister in law are waiting for her.  Gopi  jai shree krishna,  kaki ji jai shree krishna.   Beta come they take Gopi inside, Gopi what has happened Gopi cannot control her emotions , she starts to cry. Elesh says mom we will talk tomorrow i think Gopi Bhabi needs to eat then sleep.
They show Gopi the guest bedroom, Gopi dikra plse rest here, Gopi smiles Elesh's neice comes running up Gopi kaki can i sleep with you, Gopi smiles ji but plse ask your mummy.

Edited by fanbidaai - 04 February 2011 at 7:12am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

krishyganupamgzohrabanumonash1pallavisarkarElizaKawaAashna26jojo1986simran15sam1903MeetPremeerVinder90Nihira-fanShell16saomomRafeal.chavvi16.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi dilemma last chp on pg 6 and endings" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

choti_rani

Goldie

choti_rani

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Awe so cute. I like Elesh! Such a sweetheart.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1suk19

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Suk, I'm so happy i have been waiting for a Fan Fic with Gopi and Elesh, GoLesh relationship, BUT i have a feeling this (Gopi and Elesh thing) is just a sanctuary relationship and nothing more, as you have hinted at possible Elesh and Kinjal ending (when Elesh asked Aham who Kinjal married - the one he loves and he was confused when it wasn't), possibly Kinjal will end up with him afterall (in your story).

monash1suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Elesh's sister in law agrees only if Gopi doesnt mind, Gopi smiles the first one for that evening she replies i dont mind.
Gopi showers up n jyoti waits for her Gopi kaki you are so beautiful i hope i can be like you someday, Gopi smiles, she tells jyoti  everyone is beautiful kanaji  says beauty is all over. You will be very beautiful, just remember to pray to kanaji.  Jyoti starts to pray kanaji plse let Gopi kaki stay here for ever.
Gopi smiles she tells jyoti i wish i could but i will be leaving tomorrow, i will come n see you.

Elesh who is passing hears all of this, frowns.  in self thought No bhabi you will be staying here.

Next morning all are awake early, Gopi brings her bag down, Elesh sees this Bhabi where are you going?  Elesh ji i have to leave, No bhabi you dont have to and you wont leave, you said you have no where to go so you will stay here.  Ketki hears all this beta stay Elesh insists and we all do.  Kekti tells her vahu,  beta go take Gopi back and unpack.   Elesh then speaks to his mother and what had happened the night before, she is shocked we have to help Gopi bhabi she is such a sweet naive girl. 

Meanwhile at the modi mansion, everyone is quite  no body speaks, baa  asks kokila that she has not seen Gopi since yesterday she was suppose to come n do prayers with me. Baa Gopi left yesterday back to her maikar. Baa in shock starts to cry, she looks at aham you have a heart of stone, she asks jigar to take her back to her room as she does not want to stay.  Kokila refuses to speak to Aham as well she goes to her room n closed the door.  Parag  just shakes his head n leaves,  Rashi comes up to Aham, Aham jiju or sorry Aham bhai breakfast is  ready.  Aham looks at her n walks off.
He goes to his room, how will i convince mom that Gopi was no good she was a theif and a liar.

Kekti goes up to Gopi, beta we need to talk what is going on, Gopi says i cant say, ok ketki say i shall kokila, Gopi says no maji is already upset with kinjals  wedding plse dont.  Kekti says to gopi then tell me the weight that is on your heart at this moment will lighten, Gopi says kaki ji  she tells her from what happened from her wedding day to now.  Kekti is shocked, beta did you have anything to do with any of the wrong doings Gopi replies no kaki ji.
Dont worry we shall help you beta  kaki ji yes my heart is lighter but i have never spoke about my feeling to anyone before, i beg  of you plse dont repeat this to no one i dont want maji or ahamji hurt. Ketki looks at Gopi you love him that much, Gopi puts her head down.  Even after the way he treated you.  Ketki says i want you as my vahu.  Dont worry Gopi what has been said is between me n you n elesh, who is standing there shocked of what he has heard.

Aham decides to call Gopi, to shout at her this gawar has come in between my  family and me  how dare she, she wanted me to be the bad one, he dials the number the phone rings at CM, kinjal answers Ahams says to kinjal get Gopi on the phone, bhai Gopi left here yesterday her mahmi threw her out, Aham shocked where has gopi gone?  He says to kinjal Gopi has no one where has she gone did you ask her where she was going, No bhai he tells kinjal to call him if she hears from Gopi or if mahma ji hears from her.  Where has Gopi gone?  He starts to worry, let me ask mom.  He goes to kokilas room her doors are locked mom i need to talk to you? what about Aham i  am gong to sleep, plse mom i need to talk to you about Gopi? Kokila opens the door too late now to talk about Gopi she is gone.  Mom i know she is gone she left her mahmas house as well they dont know where she is?  Kokila looks at Aham why are you in a panic Aham you never cared about Gopi why the concern now,  Aham looks at kokila and shouts because i am in love with Gopi.  Kokila smiles Gopi does not have anyone  she is probably at a neighbours house  dont worry we will get her back  Aham,  why is it dikra it takes you this long to realise this, he is in shock i love Gopi

Edited by fanbidaai - 02 February 2011 at 4:01pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygrohini_2007cappacuino5pallavisarkarElizaKawasam1903MeetPremeersimran15Nihira-fanShell16saomomRafeal.chavvi16.Nafisa.

choti_rani

Goldie

choti_rani

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Grr to Ahem! Being so stubborn and stone hearted. Poor Gopi. Continue soon dear. You have me wanting more and more and more!! 

suk19.Nafisa.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

Grr to Ahem! Being so stubborn and stone hearted. Poor Gopi. Continue soon dear. You have me wanting more and more and more!! 
tomorrow may be the ending with some twist.  glad you want more LOL

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
gud job suk.
really want Elesh and mehta family to com bk in the show too. they soooo nice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Gopi beta what would you like to do? Gopi shocked this is the first time someone asked her what she wanted,  kakiji i am a unpar i would like to learn how to read n write, but before that my husband has to accept me the way i am, Ketki looks at Gopi what if he never does whether you are educated or not  are you still going to be a unpar then this will be time wasted.  Gopi then realised  what ketki was saying was true.  Ketkis daughter in law walks in  with the children, they run up to Gopi, give her a hug kaki come n play with us plse, Gopi does.  then jyoti asks Gopi to read them a story.  Gopi who is embarrased decides to tell them a holy story she starts.  Elesh n ketki are amazed, Mom i will be back Elesh says.  He comes back smiling, Gopi finishes her story , Gopi bhabi i found you a job where you can learn as well, Gopi looked at him shocked.  Ji as a teacher, Gopi looks at elesh you forget i am unpar.  Bhabhi at the school they need a teacher for the children to read them holy stories, this way you get paid as well and they have agreed for you to learn.  Gopi smiles Elesh ji  i dont know, Bhabi  do it for a couple of days if you dont like it then you can quit.  gopi agrees.

First day of school the children loved Gopi, she loved them back, once she was with them her worries were no longer there.  Some of the days gopi would take the children to the nearby park, some of the parents who heard about Gopi from the kids would join in to listen to Gopi.  Everyone loved her they praised her all the time how wonderful she is.
The times when Gopi did not have to go to school that time would be difficult as she would be thinking about Aham.

Aham was now sporting a  beard,   kokila tells him to shave, he tells her no.  Kokila tells him to pray only kanaji will help him.   At work  he would barely speak to anyone. 
one day there was a office party for Mr sharma who was retiring, they were presenting him with a gold watch, his whole family was there grandchildren etc.  The two boys were fighting Aham stops them n says good children dont fight, one of the boys says my teacher always says that, i keep telling him she loves me the most, aham smiles, the other one who is younger says Gopi kaki loves me the most.  aham is shocked to hear Gopis name, beta what can you tell me about this Gopi kaki. what does she look like, one says i am going to marry her when i get older, the other one starts to fight no i am going to marry her, Ahams says ok you will both marry her what does she look like, both boys say she is pretty.  Aham goes to get a photo i know its a long shot but lets see  he shows the boy th e photo is this Gopi kaki, ji thats Gopi kaki,  one of the boys says why are you standing next to her?  Aham smiles.    Boys which school do you go to?  The boys say st catherines junior school.  Ahams says dont tell Gopi kaki about the photo can you keep a secret.  it will cost you how much is it worth the boys start to blackmail Aham, he asks them what do they want ? they tell him  2 bags of sweets, he tells them done.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygcappacuino5pallavisarkarElizaKawajojo1986simran15MeetPremeersam1903Nihira-fanShell16saomomRafeal.aamirkhanfanchavvi16.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top