India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHAY + PIYA = True Love.

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
No she does not love Abhay .Her so called love was just a confusion of feelings in a college girls mind.She is better when she is with Kabir.Poor Abhay had to suffer for no fault of his and yes Piya is never coming back to Abhay nor Dehradun ever.

I am very Happy that poor Abhay's suffering will finally end and that hellfire that began torturing him agian after 200 years will finally go away in the form of Piya and guys I feel it's the end of the show by next week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

No she does not love Abhay .Her so called love was just a confusion of feelings in a college girls mind.She is better when she is with Kabir.Poor Abhay had to suffer for no fault of his and yes Piya is never coming back to Abhay nor Dehradun ever.

I am very Happy that poor Abhay's suffering will finally end and that hellfire that began torturing him agian after 200 years will finally go away in the form of Piya and guys I feel it's the end of the show by next week.
its just a track. calm down lol.
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

its just a track. calm down lol.

No I am calm just hoping Abhay finds someone better than Piya.Means the guy deserves some peace.Peace which he has been deprived of for pat 200 odd years.

--AROMAL--

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Lmao, I stopped following the show so I don't know .. But is it really THAT bad!? I mean .. dude, ain't you the same people who were lagaaying naare of AbhIya a few days ago!?

--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

i hope she does not comes back Angrybecause of her poor abhay is suffering !!!

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
She is eventually coming back to him to hurt him even more. Shocked

--AROMAL--

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

In 1 post u say, that everything will be ok, cause of ur some known inside sourcesOuchOuch, & abhiya will be together..
& here ur sounding like an confused soulErmm

stick to 1 thing or just leave itOuchOuch, no need for so much negativitySleepySleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Charu21Befikre

VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

In 1 post u say, that everything will be ok, cause of ur some known inside sourcesOuchOuch, & abhiya will be together..
& here ur sounding like an confused soulErmm

stick to 1 thing or just leave itOuchOuch, no need for so much negativitySleepySleepy

Haven't you ever seen the Devil at work.This is my way of keeping you guys interested in the show.If Ekta can bring about twists in the show to keep you glued to your chairs at 8:30 pm at night daily then I can keep you all restless till that timing of 8:30 pm comes daily.

The Devil's work is one which causes immense joy of an unbelievable nature for a person and then causes infinite amount of pain and suffering for that very same person.
Evil Smile

Edited by VladDracula - 02 February 2011 at 7:12pm

--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index