Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHAY + PIYA = True Love.

VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No she does not love Abhay .Her so called love was just a confusion of feelings in a college girls mind.She is better when she is with Kabir.Poor Abhay had to suffer for no fault of his and yes Piya is never coming back to Abhay nor Dehradun ever.

I am very Happy that poor Abhay's suffering will finally end and that hellfire that began torturing him agian after 200 years will finally go away in the form of Piya and guys I feel it's the end of the show by next week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VladDracula

No she does not love Abhay .Her so called love was just a confusion of feelings in a college girls mind.She is better when she is with Kabir.Poor Abhay had to suffer for no fault of his and yes Piya is never coming back to Abhay nor Dehradun ever.

I am very Happy that poor Abhay's suffering will finally end and that hellfire that began torturing him agian after 200 years will finally go away in the form of Piya and guys I feel it's the end of the show by next week.

its just a track. calm down lol.
VladDracula thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

its just a track. calm down lol.

No I am calm just hoping Abhay finds someone better than Piya.Means the guy deserves some peace.Peace which he has been deprived of for pat 200 odd years.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lmao, I stopped following the show so I don't know .. But is it really THAT bad!? I mean .. dude, ain't you the same people who were lagaaying naare of AbhIya a few days ago!?
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i hope she does not comes back 😡because of her poor abhay is suffering !!!

Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is eventually coming back to him to hurt him even more. 😲
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

In 1 post u say, that everything will be ok, cause of ur some known inside sources, & abhiya will be together..
& here ur sounding like an confused soul🤔

stick to 1 thing or just leave it, no need for so much negativity🥱🥱
VladDracula thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

In 1 post u say, that everything will be ok, cause of ur some known inside sources, & abhiya will be together..
& here ur sounding like an confused soul🤔

stick to 1 thing or just leave it, no need for so much negativity🥱🥱

Haven't you ever seen the Devil at work.This is my way of keeping you guys interested in the show.If Ekta can bring about twists in the show to keep you glued to your chairs at 8:30 pm at night daily then I can keep you all restless till that timing of 8:30 pm comes daily.

The Devil's work is one which causes immense joy of an unbelievable nature for a person and then causes infinite amount of pain and suffering for that very same person.
😈
Edited by VladDracula - 13 years ago
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I didn't find anything interesting here😕, that will glue me
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  ur posts r really funny but confusing😕.................dude wat r u upto???????After reading ur title i was so excited to see a sweet post frm u but ur post was
Edited by chakku - 13 years ago