Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

So Piya is Leaving, Saas Bahu Style!! (Page 4)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

I really hope that none of the above stated things happen...

if it happens the...Angry Angry Angry ekta maiyya....Evil Smile

u vl see the real devil in us...Evil Smile hehe...so i really hope that she sticks 2 the story line of dark luv story...n does nt turn into stupid saas -bahu ....with no sense...

aree yaar, she is adat sai majboorLOL

have you heard the phrase that goes (old habits die hard) that exactly applies to Ekta Silly

the show is so full of drama ever since it started , Maya track and all which was such a dragDead..

so i wont be surprised if she goes this wayLOL though i hope that she wont!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

i hope half of todays epi is not filled with flashbacks nd long walks!!!!!! Angry

ka7eela

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
yup i was shocked tht these people r ruining such a good show

pia ows her life to tht "darinda" nd she is lik i cant stand abhay in room with me

nd tht kabir called him toxic yesterday

if they stretch this pia going darind darinda all around track 4 a long time

its bye bye frm me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
so true saphire these flash backs wastee sooo much of time

out of those 20 minutes

ka7eela

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hey Ka7eela, awesome topic LOL It had me in splits ROFL Panchi n Abhay LOL
By the way, even I am fed up of this track Tongue Hate Pia so much that I am hoping that some miracle happens and Maithali comes back. I'll be so happy to see Abhay n Metz

People are drawing parallels between VD n the show to justify Pia. But they seem to be forgetting certain key points:

- Unlike Abhay Stefan did not try his level best to make Elena hate him. The poor guy even went to the extent of taking the blame for knocking up a gal n then dumping her while he was actually her savior

- What about the countless times Abhay behaved rudely to keep her away? What about the countless times he saved her, went against his coven?

- Elena knew nothing about it when Stefan's truth came out. It was natural for her to react that way. But hadn't Pia already come to that conclusion? She said so herself in the cave that Abhay died along with Metz 200 years ago. So what the heck should he be, if he isn't alive?

- What about her so called super intelligence and research that hinted towards Abhay's reality?

- Worst of all, y did she say that she'll accept him no matter what? That her love is stronger than anything else n all that crap! Dead

ka7eela

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
You are right Kaheela.. typical Ekata (Kekta) style show in turning now...
Ekata's serial has sepcially about such thing.. all of sudden she always wants story to take dreamtic way... Angry I hope she does spoil the story too much...

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

pia ows her life to tht "darinda" nd she is lik i cant stand abhay in room with me

its bye bye frm me

they didn't stretch it but we are back to square one again with Abhay keep away from me hate me ! and piya mere swalo ka jawabLOL

AnuPurva

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by sab2778

its bye bye frm me

they didn't stretch it but we are back to square one again with Abhay keep away from me hate me ! and piya mere swalo ka jawabLOL
yes, thank god they did not strech quiet long otherwise I would have also stopped watching this show for few episodes until they would have come on track... Nothing personal to Ekata but she really draggs the show putting some weired twist which I hate...(like Leap, killing lead characters and making them live again.. duplicates etc,...) so I dont like to watch her Saas bahu dram shows,.. I like PKYEK bcoz its based on TVD and twilight.... I dont mind if she copies the exact same story..(or sort if similar), it will be fun or worth to watch western serials or stories in indian style...

Edited by purva_j - 04 February 2011 at 1:15pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index