Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cyberprincess

thanks for the update keyama, she was fancying a kiss from maan from your previous parts  but she must be seeing a smooch in a movie and expecting the same but when it comes to reality probably she could feel more than what she expected, though she was shocked he went back to maan and hugged him which means she is not hating the feeling, its the uncomfortability , she is only 15.. probably you will give a leap now :) Maan wouldnt do anything as such again until she is mature enough I imagine.

I dont think maan would marry sameera, he is just getting concerned for a girl i dont think he would right keyama?

no leap… πŸ˜†
& hehe well observed.
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thnk u read mine n all othrs comments which says tat WE DONT WANT MAAN TO GET MARRIED TO SAM, so plz dnt spoil ths ff charm by doin ths i already gave my comment earlier n cnt repeat it as it was d longest comment i hv ever gave to any othr ff so it indicates hw much m involvd in ths story line so plz do a favor by not marryin maan wit sam.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

you are insulting me hun. pure insult😑

🀣
how could you get confused?
lol

I am sorry, dheko, it's coz I read ur FFs so I mix them 😳

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
friom ur note on the previous page..................

am i to understand lots of near misses between maaneet oon yhe way???😳😳😳😳😳
thts mean no sam n maaan shaadi rught?????
he cant do both!!!😑😑😑😑
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

its good tht nw whole of d family knw d truth. but i fear, if in anger maan said to sam's parents tht he will marry to sam coz we all knw whnever maan gets angry he do wht he shouldn't hv. ah

if its gng to happen thn i don't think so tht  it will b useful coz aftr tht geet will bcum so angry nd maybe leave maan, but maaneet cn 't 4gt eachother so  both of their lies will  b hell nd painful.
hmm....

although m also nt in favour of sameera geeting married to brij also coz brij is not worthy of ny1. but yeah elders will decide it coz brij hv alrdy forced girls to abort his 5 children, so its his punishment to live a life in which he is nt able to get d honour to be a father, so its his punishment to support sameera in her most worst time...........   
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the clarifications πŸ€—... are you going to update another part today?
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was awesome update as always
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update..!!!!!!
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was superb maan and geet kissed to gd but maan got angry coz he couldnt control himself plz it should be a big NO for maan and sam marriage sam shoudl get married to brij after all after what happened and then prbx he relaixes he true feeling coz the way he was lookiing at sheila no so brij should get married the precap something effecting geet and maan knows the kiss went a bit 2 far hope they are always together and maan tries to console her and geet should find out what brij dont to sam and killing her child thanks for the pm and update soon
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

hay you all' just loved all the comments thank-you so much'

mostly all of you have dobut about sam & maans marriage' can't say much about that but everything will be clear in next update'
xxx

What does the above few sentances mean????????????????????????????