Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 28

How dare brij refuse to marry  Sam and say that he does not love her.  Nahi sam please don't burn yourself, you deserve happiness and brij is not worth you killing yourself.😭

Oh no I can imagine geet's shock when she sees what sam is about to do. Good that maan goes and saves sam.

Oh no, geet has a high fever. Love the way he looks after her.  Geet is in heaven as maan stayed with her all night and they both woke up together.😊

I feel really bad for sameera, her whole life has been turned upside down. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Like how maan goes to make sameera fell at home but he is worried about geet. She has not given any reaction to what she saw sameera do.

She is in shock and she needs some time away.

Part 29

Awww maan is so worried about geet.  I hope sameera takes maan's advice and starts a new life. 😊

Nahii me don't want geet to go to a boarding school. Awww its maan's 20th birthday and love the present geet got for him with his card.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lool her second gift made me laugh. Bechara maan is trying so hard to control himself around her and Geet is not helping with these requests. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ahem they kissed and now maan is not going to be able to control himself around geet☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiii
awesome updates
loved them
loved maaneet
h8 brij
feel bad 4 sameera
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it <3...do continue soooonnnn
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Parts 20 to 29 were rally nice , sweet yet romantic . πŸ˜³
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear your ff is sooo amazing!!!

I loved all your parts!!!!

Please keep it up!!!
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thread three over, n along with tht comes immense emotions, hatred for brij, empathy for sam n lots of luv for maaneet:-)