Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: BadGirlKiss

Hay u all. Count me in. I hVe been waiting as well. For muski nd fire. No update :(
And watching kiss the girls. Really annoyed. There r no surprise as lethal attraction by mrs MSK was from the film! I am so annoyed. Lol

welcome on board πŸ€— btw me Priya

hum bechare FF ke mare......... update ki wait main.......bukh(hungry) se mare πŸ˜†
mitzi11 thumbnail
same old........... how about u?
just busy this month i miss my
free times a lot mama was teasing
few hours when came home immediately
went to my laptop
mitzi11 thumbnail
Hay u all. Count me in. I hVe been waiting as well. For muski nd fire. No update :(
And watching kiss the girls. Really annoyed. There r no surprise as lethal attraction by mrs MSK was from the film! I am so annoyed. Lol
welcome board my dear i'm susana what about miss the update
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No it's a film called "kiss the girl" u know leathel attraction it's copied from that film! I have read the Ff first! Thinking it's her creative but nop it's the film! Film is really good but the main thing was the suspense! And all GN down the drain. Angry! Some dialoges... Like the catchy Ine was the same . Grrr!

And hay u all XEdited by BadGirlKiss - 13 years ago
komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: BadGirlKiss

No it's a film called "kiss the girl" u know leathel attraction it's colours from that film! I have read the Ff first! Thinking it's her creative but nop it's the film! Film is really good but the main thing was the suspense! And all GN down the drain. Angry! Some dialoges... Like the catchy Ine was the same . Grrr! X

so now if someone ask me if i show film call Kiss the girl............i will say yes.........bc i read lethal attraction FF 🀣
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Lol. I am so annoyed yar. I was watching it... Then realised! Wait! Lines! Same! Lol! I am not reading her Ff anymore! It just ruins the film! Lovely weighting. I am not complaining about that. But she should have warned the reader atleast! It's flim copied! So I know! I mean specially the suspense! Film makes it more realistic. You know. You can just experience.
mitzi11 thumbnail
No it's a film called "kiss the girl" u know leathel attraction it's copied from that film! I have read the Ff first! Thinking it's her creative but nop it's the film! Film is really good but the main thing was the suspense! And all GN down the drain. Angry! Some dialoges... Like the catchy Ine was the same . Grrr!

wow love the name is it the same story or different
mitzi11 thumbnail
so now if someone ask me if i show film call Kiss the girl............i will say yes.........bc i read lethal attraction FF 🀣
priya ur so funny ROFL
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Exactly the same. Except the role of the detective at the end.
That's why I love Ff like Muskis fire ashlydev etc...! They create this ideas! Not copied! Otherwise they would have found a angry reader like me!
LolEdited by BadGirlKiss - 13 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail
Exactly the same. Except the role of the detective at the end.
That's why I love Ff like Muskis fire ashlydev etc...! They create this ideas! Not copied! Otherwise they would have found a angry reader like me!
Lol

wow i didnt know because love it read the FF my dear i'll send fabulous sweet so yu can calm down my dearπŸ˜†