TOI: I rehearse 15hrs a day-Shekhar

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

I rehearse 15 hours a day, says Shekhar

TNN, Feb 3, 2011, 12.00am IST

From having two left feet to grooving his way to glory in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4Shekhar Suman has come a long way. 

The actor who has adjudicated a spate of reality shows finds it amusing and pleasing at the same time, to be judged. "We all get judged at some point of time in life so it's been quite an experience being at the other side of the fence," says Shekhar. To those who don't know, Suman had acted with Madhuri in his second film who is now on the judging panel. 

"Interestingly, I shot my first dance sequence with Madhuri in my second film and now when I took to dancing for the first time, she was there judging me!" he exclaims. The dance reality show seems to have worked wonders for the veteran. "I work really hard to sustain on the show. I rehearse around 15 hours a day and have been doing this from the past 90 days. It feels like a pro, so much so that when I lifted my partner with one hand, people around called me Rambo!" he quips. 

However, Shekhar had to halt midway in his performance owing to weakness from food poisoning. "I wasn't keeping well during the rehearsal as I was down with food poisoning. My wife stopped me from going ahead with the show, however, I still thought of giving it a shot. I went blank and started sweating profusely during my performance. Though the good part is that I still managed to score well. Very much like cricket, you can't predict the end result of a reality show till the last delivery. So I am positive about my chance on the show till then." 

Read more: I rehearse 15 hours a day, says Shekhar - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/I-rehearse-15-hours-a-day-says-Shekhar/articleshow/7411958.cms#ixzz1CpS4BHjg

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8nycsweetie

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
he still scored well?? dont agree at all
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
If getting 15 means scoring well, then I wonder how much would a bad score mean Ermm LOL
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
how did he score well? anywayz thx for sharing
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
^ nycsweetie he got 2 +4 +2 +7 = 15
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
shocker ji...just leave the show, then u can rest all u want & u dnt have to rehearse anymore, nice offer na?Big smile
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Dead

Go to top