payal5 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

omg man ekta is sooooo stupid!! why does she make a huge family and then take half of the pplz off i mean if u want a lil family then keep it short from the beginnign!  😡    😡   😡     shes stupid now shes not showing kamolika 4 along time either i mean i no shes in the mental hospital but still she shouold show her and see wats fgoing on w/ her and wat bout all of those shoobroto's bros and all ekta doesnt show them either  ! i mean seriously ektas removing every1 wen she didnt have to start out with any of them in the first place......sorry but i juss had to let that out!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apux thumbnail
well, thats ekta for ya!!!
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In all her serials in the starting she shows big big families just to run the show n later she delete the members as the show gets popular.
sweet_spicy thumbnail
Same here
but i think it is r fault
y do v see her shows if it is soo stupid?? 😆
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lolz nice logic payal! 😆
exta's characters are like a gum when they lost their flavour'they being throw away 😃
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
mamu !better use to it other wise u'll need to consult some doctors of what type u know it 😆
krashmash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry to say but that is like the most stupidest thing I've heard...What does Ekta Have to do with all this???It is not her fault that actors dont turn up for shoots and chose not to come...And for ur info,Ekta is only a producer,why is she stupid if the actors dont turn up??

Million Dollar Question:Why is Ekta blamed even for actors not turning up???
payal5 thumbnail
oh wow i didnt mean to get ny1 mad or anything but its juss annoying imean some actors/acteress are actually good and she takes them off! 😡 😡
payal5 thumbnail
but then again these posts are funny...like howw some1 said if its so stupid then whydo u watch them...well i watch them cuz there fun but then annoying cuz after along time ekta brings them bak and then its like confusing like who is he/ she again??
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

New curry new taste. new flavours . new colors.
New ideas . and new fools too.