Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: missfilmy

Vandu @ Khanak taking the pic: Khanak is unhappy that Shaan is not trusting her......

Shaadi and Pyaar se vishwaas uth gaya.......Pyaar means Shaan's love, not her.

She loves Shaan more than anything, Shaan can stop loving her but Khanak's pyaar itna phika nahi hai ke itni asani se toot jayega.

Am I clear?

No....U are wrong..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
She said MERA Pyaar par se Bharosa uth gaya hai....
I m not saying ki pic mat leke ja...
They cudve showed later that she had got the pic with her...
But showing it today contradicted her statement
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vandu.. very well written.. i have yet to watch the epi.. but already getting hyper about it reading you girls. Your anology at the end.. loved it..!!!πŸ‘

I didnt like her taking his picture with her....No..! She shouldnt have.....U know...they are really treating these issues to lightly.....This was wrong....He did a big time unacceptable thing....Times have changed...Woman do not have to tolerate such insults now.......Society has evolved.....This "Bura hai Bhala hai,...Jaisa bhi hai...Mera Pati Mera Devta hai" Rubbish doesnt work...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Henceforth....her refusing to come back with him when he goes to get her "DOES NOT MAKE SENSE".......She should have left her wedding ring and maybe mangalsutra in the room....😑😑

This is aaj ki Naree talking πŸ˜† (you)
Remember Khanak is from the villages.. she is not going to uttaroo her mangalsutra or wipe off her sindoor (extreme melodrama!)πŸ˜† 
This is not about Mera Pati Mera Devta Hai.. if that was so she would have waited at home for him.. to take off his shoes after he showed up drunk!!
But she packed her bags and left home.. that shows that she didnt' take what he dished out to her.. but at the end of the day the significiace of carring the picutre is that she loves him..
What did he do unacceptable..??
--get drunk because he is hurt..
-- believe what he saw with this own two eyes.. (MMS and the balcony scene)?
--Lashed out in public ---or wait within 'good friends' because he was so hurt and in so much pain that he counldn't control his emotions??
Well isn't he only human..
and isn't she only human..  She is not going to stop loving him after all they have been thru and keep thru strong.. this situation is a big one in their life that they have to face but time and repentance will make it alright and at that time she can decide if she wants to remove her mangalsurta or not. But for right now .. it seems extreme..
Totally my take Vandu.. please don't feel offended!!😳

But one thing i will definately blame Shaan for.. is having the friends he has!! πŸ˜†

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

pataka post vandu.awsme actng by yashu........

Thank you hai ji !
And ya YM-KT were brilliant today !! Powerhouse performers !!πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think taking the pic with her is symbolic to the afct that still deep inside she loves shaan, which is true, u cant stop loving ur hubby just after one confrontation.
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
honestly loved today episode!!
KT/YM were just amazing with all the emotions!!
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: simiv

Grt Sum up Vandu!!!..worth a watch for sure!!:)

Simi

Ya and as much as you like the acting....the episode will frustrate you in equal measure too....I wanted to "wring sumone's neck" when they all were quiet....when shaan was asking....I wanted sumone to maaro him a tamacha and say the whole truth in a single breath without letting anyone stop them🀒
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
vandu true yaar todays episode deserve100 out of 1004superb analysis kt and yashu ne to maar dalla yar .yu kya ? bhi khud puchti hain jWAB BHI KHUD DETI HAIN
BUT I DONT AGREEE WITH U ABT THE KEKTA WALA PAT I THINK THAT SCEN WAS REALLY GOOD YAAR..............kt ne jaan phuk di usme................baki to superb yaar
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Mera pyaar: she wanted to say she never thought her love (Shaan) will behave like this
She is confident about her love.
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
meri gabber wo use se gussa hain she does not hate him yaar so i think thats why she took the photo watching shaan lying on road and bottel phodo scen made me cry yaar.............mom mom called me stupid...........oh scrud yaar what she knws..........bachara shaan and poor khanak yyaar
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Vandu, I am logging out now, will talk tomorrow😊