Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

.Selena-Lauren.

IF-Dazzler

.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

I was studying all last night by just reading my science notes, since I had an exam this morning.

It worked out pretty well, we got our results back just before lunch.
I got 93%, I know I could have done alot better but this was actually one of the practice exams.

Haha,
@ MissKatrina: I actually study music, I'm going to a music colj soon. Anyways, thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it and I'll try it out soon...Approve

E.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammygurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Revision Tips. (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot..

Ok so I remember when I sat my A Levels and 2 of my modules were heavily essay based so it required me to learn a lot of information and obviously when you make notes you don't just copy the words straight from a textbook right? So what I used to do is after I made my notes I used to close my book and basically just say out loud everything that I remembered. I basically keep doing that over and over again until I remember all the important bits and then I keep coming back to it. I realised that this helped me a lot. Oh and I was lucky that I got like a month of study leave so no-one was at home and so no-one doubted that I was losing my sanity. :P

Not sure if this will work for you but I thought I'd suggest it anyway just in case this crazy method works for someone else as well lol.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beautifuldreams.Selena-Lauren.shivani003

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Oh, urm, however abnormal it sounds, I just pay attention in class, like no distraction at all, I note down all the little points in pencil all over the related subject book, it kind helps when I'm studying (which I do 3 days before my exam) like all the subjects in 3 days, some just hours before the exam, when you do so, you just recall what you heard and noted down in class, coz your eyes happen to fall on those little points
I dunno revision tips, coz I dont revise ErmmLOL
I get distinction, it's 85% and above here, enough for me LOL

Edited by -Steffz- - 12 February 2011 at 7:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammygurl.Selena-Lauren.

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Interesting tips

Post Reply New Post

Go to top